Party - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Party

Post by Lance Corner Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 am

Lance just looked down at her from the wall, he smiled at her. She was indeed the host of the party but what was he to do. He didn't like the crowd and he saw that Andrei was here. Wanting to throw him into a wall, beat him up really bad for what he did. But he knew that he might want to stay around here, even if he wasn't a party person.

But Amelia was here....he was at a stand still. What could he do for her, what if she found another guy at this party that liked to have more fun. His face had turned into a frown, his arms still around her waist in there embrace. He really liked her, so he didn't know what to do at this moment.

" I don't know what to do at these scenes "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 am

Amelia watched Lance carefully tiling her head as if trying to read his mind. He was being rather quite. She looked around for a second to try to find Alice but she couldn’t. She could already sense she was screwed. Her godfather was going to yell at her for letting Alice drink but if anything else happened she was dead.

Amelia frowned when Lance frowned. If he wasn’t happy how could she be happy? She liked being so close to him despite she knew that the smell of her glass of firewhisky had to be strong. She wasn’t too sure she liked drinking. It wasn’t really that fun.

“That’s alright, that’s why I am for,” she said with a smile.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Andrei stuffed his pockets with the little bottles of Spice and the rolls of Sugar Keith had just given him, and at a very low price indeed. It seems like he wasn't the only one in an adventurous mood. "Thanks. Yeah, I guess it is a party. I'll use it well", he said with a slight smile appearing on his lips. Keith sure knew how to make Andrei a returning customer. Perhaps that was the secret of his success in this business.

Raising his eyebrow, Andrei found his request rather strange. And Keith seemed rather serious about it as well. "You are reading my mind, mate. Don't worry, that's the plan. I'm not the selfish type, I'll let her have her fun as well. And she desperately needs it anyway, so no worries", he said patting his shoulder and returning back to Alice, still a bit curious as to why would Keith make such an unusual request.

Listening to Alice's words, he couldn't help but laugh. He kept being surprised by her general inexperience of everything. She was very unlike anyone else he hangs around, which was refreshing in a way. "Don't worry Alice, you'll be fine. You came here to have fun right? Look I'll make you the first one", he said taking out a bottle of Spice out of his pocket. He made her a mixture of Firewhiskey and some muggle soda, making sure he poured a bit of Spice in there as well. "Here you go. Let me know what you think", he said handing the drink over to Alice and turning around to make one for himself as well.

He realized he should probably start counting what he gives her, as Andrei was sure Alice couldn't handle much as a newbie. The last thing he wanted to deal with was a very sick and pale Hufflepuff girl. But then again, he should probably start taking it slow himself as he could feel the effects of his drinks and Spice surge through his body. "Come, dancing with me!", he was pulling Alice's hand gently and leading her to the dance floor.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm

"Ugh...yeah I guess I did... said Alice very nervously, her voice fluctuating as she spoke. She didn't know why was she so nervous. People did these kinds of things all the time right? It was nothing new to Hogwarts, but it was very knew to her. But not matter how much she was nervous or afraid or what could happen, she desperately wanted to have fun and try new things. And this fit that bill precisely. Without much talk, she took the drink Andrei had made her and chugged all of it at once. Somehow it seemed that it would taste less worse if she only had to swallow it once than take many little sips from time to time.

Swallowing it, she felt it burn her throat but this time surprisingly less than the times before. However this time she felt a lot more dizzy, as if this drink was so much stronger than anything else she had. But then she realized that in fact it was. Within a few minutes, the people started to move in a very fast pace around her, as if someone just pressed a fast forward button in her brain. She felt her pupils dilate in a strange way and she blinked a few times trying to get use to the new state. Everything seemed so much more vibrant and alive than before. She grabbed onto the drink Andrei had made for himself and took a very large sip from that as well. "Yes, lets go dance" she said with a large grin on her face as if he offered her to go to Disney World.

Now Alice was never all that bad at dancing, but her self-conscious nature made her very awkward when she knew people were watching. But everything she had tonight seemed to relax her in a weird way, even make her want to move, jump and yes dance around the room. She followed Andrei's lead through the crowd, tightly squeezing his hand in the process. Listening to the music, she started swaying her hips gently to both sides and letting her hands freely follow. She put both of her hands up in the air and twirled around like a little child, giggling at herself. Everything was moving so fast around her and things at times seemed more like blur spots than actual people. She saw Henri near them dancing as well and Alice waved her hands at her like a mad person. "Henri. Henri!! Come here and dance! she shouted in a very strange way. Turning her back to Andrei, she took his hands and wrapped them around her waist and she moved her hips in a circular motion and bringing her hands up in the air to get her hair away from her face.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 am

Andrei watched Alice take the drink into her hand with a grin on his face. But when she suddenly started chugging it down like it was just butterbeer or something, he got alarmed. This girl was insane! "Woah there! Easy now!", he said quickly, ready to catch the cup if it fell out of her hands. But, in his surprise, Alice finished it all. He couldn't help but laugh at the young Hufflepuff and he could only imagine how quickly he would see the Spice affect her. "You all good?", he asked but instead of an answer, Alice grabbed his drink as well and swallowed a very large part of it. "Alright....! I think that's enough for now", he said hastily taking the drink back into his hands.

"You really want to dance?", he asked her as he was finishing his drink. "Alright then - let's go dance", Andrei said with an eager smile. This should be rather interesting. They arrived to the dance floor and Alice started dancing by herself, just moving her hips and twirling around like an overly excited five year old. Raising his eyebrow, he couldn't stop staring at the brunette with a smirk on his lips. Oh this was so much better than he could even imagine. Looking into her eyes, he could tell they were slowly starting to change color to the light blueish shade one would get from Spice. And then she called over Henri, which Andrei didn't protested to. "I can see that you're having fun", he told her through a laugh.

And then it seemed Alice decided she had enough dancing by herself. Instead, she glued her body to him, took his hands and placed them both on her hips as she continued her strange little dense. Shock was not enough a powerful word to describe his state at that moment. His lips opened slightly as he stood there in place as she continued to move around him, now even raising her hair up with her hands. "I need another drink for this. And so do you. Just wait a moment...!", he said quickly slipping out and grabbing them both small shots. "Here's to this new Alice I'm seeing for the first time", he said with a chuckle and swallowed his shot. "Now, I think you've discovered a new dancing talent. Show me again, I need to see this again", he said with a laugh, letting the alcohol slowly affect his thoughts.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 am

Henri heard her name and she whirled around, looking straight at Alice Longbottom, who was nearby Andrei. She was really inviting her to her little moment? Oh - if she was bluffing, she had made a terrible mistake. Henri bit her own bottom lip sensually and approached, her hips swinging.

"Looking to expand your fun by one?" she asked roguishly. She looked over at Alice and waited for the two to break apart. She placed her hands on Alice's shoulders and began to wriggle her hips. "Let's show Dolohov how to get down."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 am

Alice clapped her hands like a child when Henri had heard her words and came by. "Henri!" She wasn't really sure why she had called her over, but she just did. "I think my glass is empty again" she said simply staring at the empty glass and even turning it upside down to make sure she was right. Confirming that she was, she handed it to Andrei as if somehow he knew what to do with it a lot better than she did.

She didn't really understand what Henri meant by her words or what 'get down' means in any of its forms, but her wild guess that it had something to do with dancing. And that, in her current state, she could definitely do. Flashes of people kept dashing in front of her eyes and it made her incredibly dizzy, yet still very determined to keep her balance in order. "I don't think you should be running that much" she said in a giggly low voice to Henri, as if she was telling her a secret.

The music started again and Henri started dancing. Alice carefully followed her lead, trying to mimic her movements around Andrei. Her hands went mostly around his waist or on his chest mostly for support so she wouldn't fall flat on her face. But as the song progressed, she got into the hang of it a lot more and she started moving freely around Andrei. She felt incredibly free, as if she was on a different universe and not here, in Hogwarts. Things were so different and vibrant. "Go get me a drink" she ordered Andrei moving closer to him as she danced.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 am

Alice placed her empty glass in his hands yet again and Andrei couldn't help but stare. This girl definitely didn't have some basic things straight here. "You know I'm not a bottle holder right Alice?", he asked her but she seemed too distant and distracted to even realize what he was saying. It seemed that Spice was doing it's job well. He could feel the effects of it as well, but it was a little less on his since Alice took half of his Spice as well as her own, crazy girl.

He placed the empty glass on the table nearby and came right back. But coming back he saw both Alice and Henri there. He couldn't help but smirk and playfully roll his eyes at Alice's mischief. She was getting crazier at the moment. "Go ahead then. Show me", he said to Henri with a chuckle, putting his hands up in the air as if he was giving up of even the idea of fighting this. After all, it was Alice's idea and not his, which made all of this that more perfect.

The two girls started dancing around him in a similar way, but Alice needed a bit more support in her dance moves. "Are you alright?", he couldn't help but ask laughing. "Just follow her and you'll be fine", he advised her pointing to Henri. He had to admit, the transfer student knew how to move her body, while Alice was just trying to catch up. He raised his eyebrow at Alice's request and shook his head. "No. You had plenty already", he said in a firm voice, and it was the first time he had ever said no to someone drinking. It felt rather strange, but Alice really did have more than enough. "Do you want another drink though? Or something else?", he asked Henri as he pulled out a small bottle of Spice that he kept in his pocket.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:01 am

Andrei allowed them their space and Henri locked eyes with Alice. In a low voice, she murdered, "Come on, girl. This is a mating dance to get him to want you. Follow me and we'll get his juices flowing." She reached forward and slowly brushed a strand of Alice's hair from her face, smirking widely. She allowed her eyes to roll over to Andrei. "You might want to take notes, Dolohov." She rolled her lips sensually.

She put one of her hands on Amelia's hipbone, carefully guiding the Hufflepuff's movements, shimmying up and down. She drew closer, leaving just the smallest sliver of space between the two girls. She lolled her head towards Andrei. Her eyes fell on the bottle. "That. I want some of that."
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 am

In every other situation, Alice would be outraged by Henri's words. She would probably flinch back and blush madly for hours. But now she could barely even hear what the girl was saying and it didn't even matter. She sighed, unhappy at her current advancement at this sort of dance. "But you promised you would teach me how to do it!" she complained to Henri. The girl did no such thing, but Alice could have sworn differently. "Did your hair grow really fast?" she asked fascinating at the girl came closer to her, waving her hands trying to feel her hair but all there was nothing there but air.

She pouted her lips at Andrei and crossed her hands angrily. "How come see gets a drink and I don't!" she asked shaking her head. "Is it because she dances better than me? Oh it must be" Alice said nodding her head to herself. And now it suddenly became her life journey to get that bottle instead of Henri, or in her mind something would happen to her. She just had to do it no questions asked.

"You are very mean you know" said Alice moving closing to him facing him in front. She placed her both hands on his chest and leaned in closer, slowly pulling her hair away from her face. She leaned in and kissed his lips while sliding her hands down his chest and stomach. Her lips were still on his as she reached in his pocket and swiftly pulled out a bottle of Spice. "I think this is mine" she announced as she slightly moved away from him.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top