Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 3 Empty Re: Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:23 am

Maura smiled and chuckled softly to herself before nodding. "Sure Ryo, I would love to."said Maura. "Hanging out, well that's a start!"Maura's vampire side chimed in as Maura pushed her out. "Will you get out of my head!"Maura told her vampire side getting quite annoyed with her. "Come on Mars, you can't tell me your not screaming on the inside? I know you are I can feel it!"her vampire side chimed in literally smirking at her. "Oh so I am, but I'm trying to play it cool here!"Maura told her vampire side as it finally shut up at last.

Although she knew the vampire was right, she was screaming on the inside but on the outside she was trying to play it cool. She needed to forget everything that that happened to her and just start over. Although it would take awhile for Maura to open up due to getting hurt, but she thinks it'll be easier to let Ro in then any other guys. Besides he knew how to get to her when other people didn't. He basically knew everything there was about her, inside and out. Well... not everything, but just about everything since the could feel each other emotions.

"Don't worry Maura, over time you will open up just like he will."Maura vampire side chimed in once again. "Maybe your right."Maura told her vampire side as she looked at Ryo and gave him a soft warm smile. "Don't worry dear, you know I'm right you just don't to admit it quite yet!"her vampire chimed in. "Only time will tell."Maura responded back to her. "Don't worry Mars, you and Ryo will be together soon enough I can feel it!'her vampire side said smirking at her.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top