Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! Empty Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm

It was the first time in months the weather wasn't bad, as a matter of fact it was stating to get warmer and Maura hated it. Ryo warned her about not being in the sunlight for more then five hours or she was toast literally! Skipping happily down the slopping snow of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardly she headed towards the lake. She knew it had to be a bit nippy seeing how students were still bundle up in their cloaks, but Maura on the other hand couldn't feel a thing. But trying to act like a normal human like she use to be, bundle up like she used to do before she was human. Ryo taught her everything she knows now, how to act like a human and hunt animals and the whole nine years. Crazy how she had a crush on him due to their bond they now had on each other but she was over that now.

She had Kaiden, the sweetest guy and boyfriend she ever had in the history of the pass boyfriends that she had. That was why she was here, she always met them by the lake or the music room before they went out on their date. As she reached the lake she gotten out her wand and melted some snow off a rock before sitting down waiting for him to come. As she played with her necklace he gave her she seen someone by the lake kissing and she rolled her eyes shaking her head. "Hey get a bloody room you bloody idiots!"Maura hollered rudely at them her red eyes glaring at them.

"Kaiden and me would never do that in public, we always went to the room of requirements to do that type of stuff."Maura thought to herself. Although she never did anything with him other then make out. Maura might be a vampire and have a different personality but she wasn't stupid or a type of girl that was easy to get. Of course Kaiden knew how to get to her, he knew her better then she knew herself. Although no one approves of them dating, Sarah just told her he was using her but she didn't want to believe it.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! Empty Re: Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Kaiden honestly couldn't believe how easy it had been to get Maura to fall for him. Everyone said Vampires were hard to get because of one reason or another. But this girl was easy to get. Just a few smooth words and a little gentle actions, and she was his. Just like that. Vampire girls were just like human girls, they all fell the same exact way. Getting a Vampire girl to like him gave him a sort of superiority to the other guys. Even if she was a Hufflepuff. They were all afraid of her.

At least she was good for something.

The sixteen year old had agreed to meet her by the Great Lake and he thought he'd better not be late. Not that she would be mad, he'd just make up some excuse and she would be okay with it. Sometimes he couldn't believe how gullible she was. He chuckled softly to himself as he walked outside to the grounds. The cool breeze that hit his face wasn't welcome at all. He really hated the cold weather, although he preferred it more to the hot weather during the summer.

He buried his hands in the pockets of his jacket and walked down to the lake. Not too far away he heard Maura's voice. She was screaming at a couple, who were making out at the lake. He smirked, she probably thought the fact that he never made out with her in public places was because he wasn't like that. True, he really wasn't, but it was mostly because he didn't want anyone to see him making out with a girl like her.

He approached her and smiled. "Leave them be Mars. They aren't doing any harm." he told her before leaning down and planting a small kiss on her lips. "You look beautiful today."
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! Empty Re: Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:02 am

"Aw... thankyou Kaiden, you rather hot yourself today!"said Maura giving him a soft warm smile. "So... what are we going to do today, a trip to hogsmeade or flying around the lake?"Maura asked him softly as her eyes sparkled happily at him. Kaiden been to sweet to her, he was just to perfect and good to her. Maura couldn't believe how easy she fell for him, but he was there when she needed someone. He was the one who picked her up when she fell after this whole vampire mess.

Although the rumor about her and Ryo was still out there, but hopefully with her and Kaiden dating that would kill it. Although she did hear a silly rumor that Kaiden was just using her but she knew it was just all a lie. All people wanted was a stroy and drama, and Hogwarts was filled with it. Hogwarts lived by drama and rumors without it would be a dull boring school. Although Sarah told her the rumor was true, she and Zandell heard Kaiden talking at Hogsmeade to his friends that he was using her she knew it wasn't true. Kaiden loved her and he told her he did on their third date so she knew it wasn't right.

Maura was head over heels in love with Kaiden, he was just perfect for her and they were just perfect for each other! Although she didn't know if Ryo knew or not, although he probably did due to their bond they had. Sighing to herself Maura looked at Kaiden for a minute wondering if he should ask him this question that been bugging her. "Is it true that your using me Kaiden?"Maura asked him. "Cause it's going around Hogwarts that you are, so please tell me it isn't true."said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am

Kaiden looked around at the lake for a bit. He didn't want to fly around the lake with the cold wind. He hated the cold. He shrugged though and looked at Maura. "Whatever you want to do." he smiled warmly at her. He lifted his hand to his bangs and moved them to the side as they began to fall into his eyes. The cold breeze that hit his hand made it go numb almost immediately and he replaced it back into his pocket.

He stared at Maura for a moment when she asked if he was using her. He knew the rumor was going around, but he didn't think she would pay attention to it. Maybe she wasn't as stupid and gullible as he initially thought. "Of course I'm not." he said as honestly as he could sound.

"Maura, I would never use you. I love you." he told her, cringing internally as he did so. Love. That was definitely something he didn't feel for her. But she gave him the popularity among the others that he couldn't give up, not just yet. At least not until he found someone he would actually love. What he felt for Maura was more of a like.. a.. weak like that would pass instantly.

"You don't believe it do you?" he asked, faking sounding hurt. He leaned in, however, and kissed her again. Just in case she said she did believe it, hopefully that would make her believe that he actually loved her. And that the rumor wasn't true.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 am

Maura looked at him for a second before tilting her head to the side as her vampire side entered her. "Can't you see that he's clearly using you so people wouldn't be scared of him, lets show him something to be afraid of!" her vampire side chimed. "No he isn't he loves me!"Maura told her vampire self as her vampire side starred to take over her. "You better tell me the truth Kaiden, don't lie to me!"said Maura in a deep voice that wasn't hers as her red eyes glared at her. Feeling Ryo enter her and tell her not to do it no matter how much a a** he is Maura's vampire side hissed angrily. "Damn you Ryo, I was about to get rid of this creep!"Maura vampire side thought.

As she looked at him with her red eyes she knew her vampire side wasn't going down without a fight. "Tell me the truth Kaiden, I'm sure Maura would love to hear the truth!"said Maura's vampire side smiling. "As a matter of fact, why don't you tell the whole school how you been using me!"said Maura's vampire side angrily. As Maura broke through she looked at Kaiden. "No I don't believe you, cause I trust my friends I know they will never lie to me!"said Maura softly. "So was was it, cause I'm a vampire so everyone afraid of me or was it because there some shyness in me so you thought you take advantage of it?"Maura asked him.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 am

Her words took his by surprise a little, especially since they didn't sound like Maura at all. He knew it was her Vampire side that was controlling her at the moment and he stiffened. "I wouldn't use you. I just wouldn't. I don't care that you're a Vampire everyone's afraid of." he said, trying to get her to believe him. At the same time he was trying to bring her confidence down by telling her she scared everyone. Trying to make her think she was nothing more than a monster.

It didn't seem to be working though and Kaiden found himself in an awkward situation. If he continued to try to make her believe him, he would eventually lose his patience with her. If he just flat out told her, he would be attacked. He didn't care, he'd already lost his patience. "You aren't as stupid as people make you seem. At least when you're a full on Vampire you aren't." he told her, starting to act like an arse.

He pondered her question for a moment, walking behind her. He leaned down shortly after and grabbed a lock of her hair, twirling it on his index finger for a moment before he said, "Maybe a little bit of both." He took his hand away from her and he stepped back, looking her over. "A Vampire gives someone some serious credit around here, and you being a shy Vampire made it all the more easy to get to you." he laughed slightly.

"You're too gullible for your own good Maura. Try to work on that so you don't end up hurt." he taunted. "You really want me to tell the whole school? It'll only make me that much more popular and it'll make you seem even more like a dimwit than you already are." he threw his head back in laughter. "I don't see how anyone could like something like you. Let alone love you." he said with disgust evident in his voice.

"You're should've listened to your friends before. They would've saved us all this trouble." He smirked and walked toward her, grabbing her by the waist and pressing his lips against hers hard before he let her go and pushed her back a bit. He did it to taunt her, to see how she would react.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 am

As he kissed her Maura pushed him away her red eyes looking hungrily at him. "You break me you pay!"said Maura' s vampire side. "Although no one really going to miss you anyways."said Maura smirking. "No stop it your going to kill him!"Maura told her vampire side. "Who cares, he hurt you so he needs to pay!"her vampire side chimed in. She knew her vampire side was right even though she didn't want to admit it.

As her vampire side took over she looked at Kaiden with anger in her red eyes. "Say goodbye Kaiden."said Maura as she pinned him down ready to bite him. As Maura came back through she looked at him with hurt in her eyes. "You just used me so you can become more popular you jerk!"said Maura with tears in her eyes. "Maybe I should let my vampire side take over you deserve this!"said Maura angrily.

"Good thinking dear."as her vampire side took over her completely she bared her fangs at him as her eyes turned a blood red. "Try to run you weak pathetic human but you won't make it that far."said her vampire side smirking. "You taste so yummy for someone so evil you know that?"Maura asked him laughing her cold laugh. "Oh well to bad!"said Maura as she pinned him down harder she though she heard his wrists break. Licking her lips hungrily she bit into his neck ready to drain him dry.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 am

Maura was going to do something she was going to regret. He could feel that she was, and she had already started. He knew that Kaiden kid was bad, and he was sure that the rumor about him using her was true but Maura hadn't listened. Not to him, Sarah or Zandell. Now she was paying for that and Kaiden was going to seem like nothing more than the victim of a Vampire attack, no matter how much he deserved it.

He had to stop her. Ryo left the Hufflepuff common room where he'd been trying to do some work and he raced outside, hoping to get to them before she drained him dry. He could still hear the Slytherin's heartbeat but it was getting slower by the second. He picked up his speed once he was outside on the grounds and made it to them just before she got anyore blood out of him.

"Maura stop. Let him go."

His eyes had turned a mixture of red and gold and he knew that she would stop whether she wanted to or not. As her creator, he could make her do anything he wanted. His voice had been deeper than usual and he looked at her, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her up, away from Kaiden. The boy looked at Ryo with a blank stare, he was fine, not even phased by the fact that he'd just been attacked by a Vampire. Not even bothered by losing some blood.

"Get out of here Poliakoff. Before I let her drain and kill you."

Ryo wasn't kidding. He'd hurt Maura badly, he could feel that hurt, and he was tempted to let her kill him. But he knew he couldn't. He wasn't going to let her turn into a murderer, Vampire hunters would be after her if that happened. Kaiden ran off, with a smirk on his lips and Ryo looked around. It seemed no one had seen what had happened, and they were near the Forbidden Forest's entrance.

"Come on."

The Vampire pulled Maura into the forest with him by her arm and he pushed her down without a thought of concern. His eyes had turned completely red and he looked down at her, obviously pissed off at what she had been about to do.

"What the bloody hell were you thinking Maura?" He asked. "That was stupid, reckless and dangerous. Had you killed him, you would've become a murderer and the Ministry would instantly have hunters after you. You would've been killed shortly afterwards. You have to think before you act." he was seriously angry right now. "I know he used you, I know he hurt you. But you can't just let the Vampire take over and do whatever she wishes. You'll be killed immediately if you let her control your actions. I would know." he finished and sighed, crossing his arm over his chest.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 am

As she felt Ryo coming her vampire side hissed angrily as she felt Ryo take her away Kaiden. Once they were in the forest, Maura listened to Ryo with her head down not saying a single word. She knew he was right, but for once she was tried of being called weak and pathetic she wanted to prove to Kaiden that she wasn't as weak as he said she was. "I almost killed him Ryo, and what's worse I wanted him dead!"said Maura softly. "You guys were right, but having someone tell me I'm pretty and special made me feel good."said Maura softly.

"I was in so much pain I just wanted him to suffer like I did so I just let her take over!" said Maura honestly. "I know hunters be after me as well as the ministry, but I couldn't stop Ryo I just couldn't."said Maura as tears came down her face. "But you know everything he said was true."said Maura. Looking away from Ryo she looked around the forest and just sat there and cried.

Maura couldn't believe that the.rumors were true, she thought Kaiden really loved her but it just for popularity. How could.Maura be so stupid to fall for that? She knew why because he called her something she wanted to hear for awhile she was beautiful. Although it wasn't true, it.made Maura feel special. "I thought he.meant those things Ryo me being beautiful but before I bit him he.told me no one wanted to be with me which is true."said Maura
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 am

"I know. I know how you felt. I know the anger that was there, and I know how hard it is to keep yourself from attacking sometimes. But you have to learn to keep your control over her. You can't risk having the Ministry after you. If Kaiden opens his mouth, you'll be dead. You'll be considered even more dangerous that you already are and you can't have that. I know he won't say anything though, but the fang marks will be there and someone will ask about them at some point. Just be careful."

He didn't what to say to comfort her. She just sat there crying and Ryo didn't know what to do. He understood how she felt, not just because of their bond, but because he'd been there before. He'd been the one who was being used, who was gullible enough to believe anything that was said to him. But because he'd been there he knew what to say to her. Even if his words didn't help her that much, he at least knew what she was going through, unlike anyone else.

"Maura.. even though he didn't mean it, you are. You are truly a beautiful girl. Vampire or not, you are beautiful. You're sweet, kind, caring and independent. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise. You'll find the right person who will want to be with you because they love you, not because they want some stupid popularity. Don't listen to anything Kaiden said about no one ever wanting to be with you."

He wasn't sure how much that would help her, but it was the best he could do to help. He really though she was a beautiful girl. Which was why he felt so bad for not being able to control himself long enough to not turn her into a Vampire. She was so pure and innocent before.. and now she was a bloodthirsty creature of the night who would try to kill anyone if she got mad enough. It still made his stomach turn whenever he thought about the girl Laura used to be and what he had turned her into.

His eyes changed from red to gray as he looked at her. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her, pulling her in toward him, placing her head on his chest so she could feel some kind of comfort. He placed his hand on her head ans stroked her hair gently, not saying anything. All he wanted to do was let her know that he was there for her, not because he was her creator and he pretty much had to be, but because he was her friend and he cared about her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top