If it was only known what lies ahead
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If it was only known what lies ahead Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If it was only known what lies ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If it was only known what lies ahead Empty If it was only known what lies ahead

Post by Silas Hastenfield Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 am

Silas was walking around london looking or something he hadnt done in a long time. Sex. He had craved it and he loves it so he wanted to find some hot chick waiting around. wanering up to several girls both students and adults he found no takers even though he could pay handsomely. finally he went to his house and put on his best sexual attraction outfit and he apperated back. The outfit didnt seem to help him much althogh a couple of prostutes who looked ugly wanted him. But he wanted a hot girl. finally he stood around on a street corner asking every girl that came by.
Silas Hastenfield
Silas Hastenfield

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

If it was only known what lies ahead Empty Re: If it was only known what lies ahead

Post by Zara Ellis Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:36 am

Zara was bored. She had gotten out of grading for the night, and there wasn't anyone hot enough for willing enough for her to kill or use for her pleasure. So she was wandering, hoping to catch a hot guy on the street corner, or even just pickpocketing people as she passed them, not really minding how much she got, just as long as her pockets were twinkling merrily with a mixture of wizard and muggle money. It wasn't hard to slip into a person's pocket without them noticing it, and Zara was having a thrill just getting money like she never had before. Of course she was pretty darn rich with this living anyway, but it was always exciting to count up the amount she had gotten at the end of the night. Zara was just about to head on home for the night, when she saw a man, a good looking man, who appeared to be in need of some.. help.

So with a tipsy walk and a stagger down the street, she walked like a woman drunk out of her mind, as she wobbled home from the club. Without a problem she managed to stagger and nearly fall into the man who she had spotted earlier. Finally some satisfaction. "Oh... I'm so sorry!" She said in a slurred voice. "I was just walking and then opps! Then I wasn't! I was in your lap!" She said with a short giggle as she clapped her hands together, but suddenly she got serious. "You know.. there a lot of people who would take advantage of me in this state." She said her words slurred and her eyes slightly crossed. "But not you! Not you silly! You just catch me and I just keep on going, just keep on going!" She said and made an exaggerated hand gesture, forward, and nearly fell over again. "Hahahahahha I'm really drunk.. my boyfriend just broke up with me the bastard." She said her words so slurred it was almost hard to understand her. She looked up at him and grumbled. "You know what it feels like? Everything's going fine! And then suddenly, Bam!" She said and pointed at the ground, her voice tipping up into randomly high octaves as she spoke, sometimes going lower, sometimes higher, but never flat, and completely drunk sounding. "I better go! Byeeee" She said with a giggle, and started to move away from him, knowing that her short cut off shirt and skirt were more then enough to get this man to follow along behind her like a puppy on a leash.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top