Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 2 Empty Re: Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 am

Maura nodded. "I understand Ryo, I'll keep her under control for now on."said Maura softly. Although she was glad she didn't kill Kaiden, if she did she'll probably be dead now. Maura knew she was dangerous but if she would of killed Kaiden then the ministry would really think she was dangerous. "I promise to be careful Ryo, with you as my creater and trainer I know I can keep her under control."said Maura.

Maura shook her head. "I don't think I'm going to do that anyt time soon Ryo."said Maura softly. "But thanks for calling me beautiful, that was really sweet of you."said Maura giving him a weak smile. Although it was going to take some time for her to heal all the way, she was glad Ryo was always here for her. It wasn't because of their bond, but Maura knew it was because they were friends.

As he pull her close Maura laid her head on his chest and just cried for she didn't know what else to do. "Who were you hurt by Ryo?"Maura asked him softly as she looked up curiously with tears in her eyes. Ryo's stories always made her feel better, for he always knew what she was going through. Heartbreaks were never easy, they hurt like hell especially when someone really didn't love you.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways! - Page 2 Empty Re: Go ahead and stab in the heart with your stake, your going to do it anyways!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 am

He looked up at the sky as she cried. He really wasn't sure what else he was supposed to do right now. Sure he could just tell her to get over it, or to move on, but it wasn't that easy. He wasn't over Risé after all. Or really over Victorie. It was just all weird for him. With Victorie, things would've been different, she would've just been there with him. May e she woulve wanted to be turned so they could be together, literally, forever. But Risé.. that was a different story.

It was a mixed up story too. She was a Werewolf, his enemy.. yet he had fallen for her. And she had for him too, but their other sides wouldn't approve of that. And she was seemingly in love with someone else too. He thought it best to just let her go, and not waste time with someone who might just end up betraying him anyways. He frowned. Why was he thinking like that? Risé wouldn't betray him, even if she was a Werewolf. But that didn't matter anymore. She was free to do whatever she wanted, he wasn't going to hold her back.

There was Evalyn too. She was the third girl whom he'd thought he could have something with. That hadn't worked out either.. he didn't even know where she was now. She just disappeared for long periods of time for some reason. He never pried on what it was though, he just knew it had to do with Werewolves and her family. But every time he was happy with someone, they were taken away. He didn't think it was fair.

Maura asked who'd hurt him, and he winced a bit. "Let's just say.. I have bad luck with girls and relationships." He made it seem like he'd been hurt many times, but really it'd only been three times, which was probably too many.. and with girls he'd actually thought he could love. Human, Werewolf and Veela. Strange how Vampire wasn't in there. No one from his own kind.. he smirked a bit, before looking down at Maura.

Vampire...

He quickly looked away and blinked hard. No way. That couldn't happen. Not with her. It just.. it couldn't. He wouldn't let it. No.. but maybe.. He didn't know anymore. But he kept his gaze away from her for a few minutes.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 am

Maura looked at him and gave him a weak smile feeling the hurt that was inside him her eyes turned gold. "Maybe we should just let this all go, just forget everyone who had ever hurt us!"said Maura softly. Maura honestly wanted that, she didn't want to be this way anymore. At lease she wasn't the only one though, she could tell that Ryo was feeling the same way she was. She was tired of feeling hurt and having all these feelings she just wanted it to end.

"Ryo look at me please."said Maura softly as her golden eyes looked at him with tears in her eyes. "As long as were together Ryo we'll make it out of anything through our bond or by friendship."said Maura. "I know your regreting your desicion by turning me Ryo I can feel it, but like I told you before you did what you had to do and without your help I'll be dead."said Maura. "We need each other Ryo, lets just say were better together as one."said Maura. "We'll make it out whatever as long as we have each other to fall on."said Maura.

As Maura said this, it was starting to make her feel alittle bit better about herself but she honestly didn't know why she was telling him this. She guessed it was it was really how she felt, without Ryo she would fall apart he was what kept her going. Although Ryo probably didn't feel the same way, but Maura still had alittle human in her and she wasn't going to let it go even if it was alittle. Having alittle hope was better then having no hope at all. Sighing to herself she looked away from him and looked at the night sky that was above her.

Maura knew the weather had to be getting colder seeing how the wind was starting to pick up but she didn't move. She couldn't feel it anyways, inside and out she was numb from hurt and pain. Even if she was still human, she probably wouldn't be able to feel anything either so like it mattered.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 am

If only what Maura was saying was easy to do. Just let go, and forget. He'd tried that all before, but the memories were always there. He was able to hide all that hurt and pain though and live with it. It was part of life, it happened. Even if you ended up badly hurt in the end, all these thing happened. That's what he always told himself, just so the pain would ease up a little bit. It helped for the most part, but knowing that it might happen again just brought the pain back.

"I guess you're right Mars. We can make it out of anything as long as we have each other." he said softly, still avoiding her gaze by looking around. He still held her and though he wanted to let go, he couldn't. It was like something wasn't letting him. He didn't quite understand why, but he liked just holding her.. comforting her. He felt himself wince slightly at the feeling but he quickly regained himself.

He didn't want to let go.

The thought from before crossed his mind again. A Vampire for once.. maybe it would turn out better for both of them.. He didn't know if he wanted to risk it though.. what if it just turned out like before? He knew how she felt though, their bond was enough to let him know what she felt for him but he was able to hide his feelings from her. Mostly because they were conflicting feelings that he wasn't able to decipher himself.

What if he did try though? Should he? He did like her.. but he wasn't sure if he would be able to love her.. was it worth a shot? Was it worth the risk? How could he be sure of anything? It was all confusing to him, he just didn't know what he should do. But one thing was for sure, he didn't want to let her go. He.. actually liked holding her the way he was. He finally looked at her, his gaze holding hers and he smiled slightly at her. He didn't even notice how little distance there was between them. How easy it would be to just kiss her..
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 am

Maura smiled weakly. " We might not ever be the same, but we'll keep each other sane."said Maura softly. Maura knew what she said wasn't going to help, every time she tried turning off her feelings but they all came back and haunted her. It was still that part of human in her that wouldn't let go. Maura wondered what it would be like just to turn off her humanity and be a vampire 24/7. She didn't know if vampires could do that but did Maura honestly want that? She didn't know all she knes she was confused and on the verge of losing her mind! She knew Ryo could probably feel what she was thinking, but honestly she didn't care so just wanted this all to end.

No more pain, thoughts or feelings it was like you lived your whole vampire life without a soul. All she knew she was starting to feel alittle better with Ryo here, but then again he always made everything better for her. She knew she should let go, but her mind was telling her it was the safest place to be right which it really was. Looking at the night sky Maura was in deep thought about alot of things, her being a complete vampire and if Ryo meant what he said. Although he probably said it to make her feel better, besides they were friends but could their bond make everything stronger and different for them? She always had feeling for Ryo, but since she was turned her feelings became stronger.

Keeping her postion Maura looked more up at the night sky and seen a shooting star whip across the sky. "When I was young, my mum told me that a shooting star was a tear your loved one cried while looking down on you."said Maura softly. "I know it's silly, but it's something I always held onto."said Maura shrugging. "A bit silly and stupid I know."said Maura softly. "I guess it's the human side of me that I can't let go of at times."said Maura sighing.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 am

Ryo looked at the sky again, watching the shooting star stream across the sky and he sighed softly. He listened to Maura without taking his eyes off the sky but didn't say anything. He really didn't know what to say, he had no words. His was a little confused on how he felt right now, it was strange. The feelings were different from anything he felt before, with Victorie, Risé and Evalyn. But strangely enough, it wasn't as different. Just.. a little more awkward, considering he was her creator. Maybe the feeling was natural.

He suddenly wanted to know.

The Vampire looked at her again, and his bit the inside of his lip. He wanted to know if he could acrualy feel something like love for her. Was it actually possible for something like that to happen between creator and creation? Maybe.. but he'd never really heard of the relationship being pure. Most of the time it was influenced solely on the bond the two shared.HHe wondered if this was different. Just one thing would prove it, but he didn't want to take the risk.

He had to know though. He had to figure this out. Uncloud his mind.. his feelings. His head.

Without further thought, Ryo turned slightly to face Maura and he placed his hand on the back of her neck. Pulling her in, he whispered softly, "Sorry." Before he pressed s lips against hers. He honestly couldn't think of any other way to find out for sure. If there was some kind of real feelings for her within him, this would prove it to him. It would make the feelings evident within him. Whether he accepted them or not.. that was a completely different story. One he wasn't sure he wanted to open up.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am

Feeling Ryo's lips on hers Maura's mind started going a million miles per hour. For one she was shocked that Ryo kissed her and two she just didn't know what to do. She never felt like this before with anyone, not even Kaiden or her pass boyfriends. She didn't know if it was the bond that was her making her so attracted to him but she wanted to find out. She had feelings for Ryo way before she was turned, but since she was turned they became stronger. "It's ok." was all Maura could say before she kissed him back wondering if this was all real or just part of their bond.

Maura heard of a bond being this pure before, but she didn't know for it was the first time she ever had a bond on someone. Maybe the bond just made her feelings stronger for Ryo seeing how she had already had feelings for him. She didn't know, all this was confusing to her and she just wanted to know did she like Ryo or was all this just lust based on the bond. Although there was somwthing inside her telling her it wasn't the bond it was real.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 am

Ryo held the kiss with Maura for a few minutes, wondering if it was all real, before the Vampire chimed in. He obviously wanted this to work, he wanted Ryo to forget about Risé. The Werewolf wasn't worth risking his life if she decided to attack him at any given moment. But Ryo wasn't sure if he could let go, just like that. Maybe all he'd felt for Risé was lust, but then again how could he be sure what he felt for Maura wasn't the same thing?

"She's another Vampire. Suck it up. You can learn to love her. You have to get over the stupid wolf. She would've been nothing but trouble for the both of us. Besides, she would've died eventually anyways, wolves don't like forever like Vampires. At least Maura will always be around."

"But what if I can't learn? What if this is nothing more than lust? What if I don't actually love her? We know what I felt for Risé was lust, but it felt like love. What if this is the same? I don't want it to be the same.."

"Suck. It. Up. You're going to learn, whether you want to or not, to love Maura. She's a Vampire like you and even though she can't give birth to your offspring, you'll have someone by your side."

"I don't care about having kids. That's the least of my worries. I just don't want to end up getting her hopes up and then crushing her because I figured out I dont love her."

"Try. You're going to try."

"Fine."

Ryo finally pulled away at the end of the argument and he smiled sheepishly at Maura. "Sorry.. I just.. had to.. prove something.." he said awkwardly, not knowing how to explain. He was still hiding her emotions from her, even though he wasn't trying too. His gaze lowered from her face to her body, taking in her figure and just everything about her. He did like her.. Maybe the Vampire was right, if he tried, and actually tried, then maybe he would learn to love her. It was possible. He already liked her.

He didn't know how she would take it, but Ryo grabbed her again and pulled her toward him again. This time he didn't say anything, he was sure she would already know everything. He wasn't going to hide his emotions from her anymore. Ryo pressed his lips against hers again and stayed like that for a few minutes.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 am

"Don't be sorry unless you didn't mean to do it."said Maura softly giving him a soft warm smile. Before she knew it, she was pulled into another kiss not that she minded but her mind was else where for some reason. Her human side was confused and wanting to know answers while her vampire side was trying to forget everything that had happened to her. Although she knew her vampire side was right she needed to let everything that happened to her go but she couldn't. She was just afraid of getting hurt again like she did with Kaiden and all her other pass boyfriends.

"What are you doing, can't you see he's want to be with you? and your just runing it by letting this stupid feelings get in the way!"Maura's vampire side chimed in.

"No I'm not, I'm just confused what is this is just lust because of our bond?"Maura asked her vampire side.

"This isn't lust this is love, besides he's needs you as much as you need him!"Maura's vampire side chimed inside her head.

"I'm just afraid he will never love me and I'll end up hurt, I can't have anymore of that!"Maura told her vampire side.

"You'll never know unless you try, vampire with vampire is always better together just give it a try and stop being stupid!"
her vampire side chimed.

She knew her vampire side was right, she had to take her chances with Ryo or else she would never know. Kissing him back Maura kept her lips on his for minute trying to get everything that was happening. She knew she shouldn't always listen to her vampire side, but for once she was actually right. Maybe just maybe if she tried she could love Ryo and he could love her back if that was possible, she didn't know but she had to try. One thing for sure, lust or not she wasn't going to let go of these feelings just because she was scared.

She wasn't going to hide her emotions and feelings anymore if Ryo was showing his it was time for her to show him how she really felt about him. Not that he already knew though, but he didn't know how she really felt for she hide those emotions out of site.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Her response was something expected. Don't be sorry unless you didn't mean it was an answer that was usually given by girls in these situations. Ryo smirked at her, without realizing it and he let out a small laugh. "Guess I'm not sorry then." He had done it on purpose so he couldn't really be sorry for it. He'd wanted to do it, its not like he was just suddenly overcome by some emotion and that made him kiss her.

The Vampire was right though. He needed to forget about Risé and he needed to take a chance with another Vampire. Who better than Maura? The creator/creation bond between them would only make the relationship work more. If they let it work.

It had to work. It just had to.

He needed to forget everything. All the hurt and pain thate was caused by the three girls he'd fallen in love with before. It was true that love can mend your life but love can break your heart. For Ryo, it was mostly love can break your heart. He always ended up hurt over everything that happened. He needed to forget. Just.. forget. Everything that happened with Risé most of all. He'd been such an idiot.

"Maura.." he started softly. He wasn't going to just ask her like that to be his girlfriend. Things didn't work like that. He wasn't like that. "Do you want to.. I don't know. Hang out or something..? Like a date, I guess?" He asked her. Hang out, it was the best thing he could come up with. He should just die now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top