Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 3 Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Alex Star Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:23 am

Alex stared at her from where he was, she was beautiful among the cherry Blossoms. It suited her, he wanted to just stop time and be here with her forever. But he it was only a thought as he watched her pick up a petal. He remembered that his Mother spoke of being married under this tree. It was a family tradition within his family, but he wouldn't be allow to be apart of it for sometime.....his mind drifted to Hitame.

It was too soon to think of such things, he felt himself blush at his thinking. Trying to brush it off because it was just him getting ahead of himself. He didn't know, how things would turn out in his future with her...good or bad. He would fight to through it, but he still needed to hear the words love come out of her mouth. But he knew that he had to wait for her to be ready, even he has to still get to know her.

He wanted more then a physical Relationship, he wanted to be there for her. Trust her, and she to do the same for them to get anywhere. He snapped out of his thinking, when Hitame had said that this was her favorite Flower. At least he knew it was the right time to bring her here, he smiled at her. His fingers messaging her hand that they were still holding together.

" I'm glad that you liked it. It's a place, where I usually go to think and try to remember my memories of my father. Can you stay the Night with me....and please, I don't mean in that sort of way " His gaze looking for her own, he wanted to talk to her more because they couldn't talk at school. It was almost sun down anyway, and it was a Saturday. They could floo to school in the morning but it was her choice. Maybe she didn't trust him enough, he could wait.......for her.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 3 Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:47 am

Hitamé looked at the petal in her hand. She gently released her grip on Alex's hand and she cupped the petal with both her hands. These flowers reminded her so much of her parents, the Higurashi's, and how much she missed them. She clenched the petal with both her hands tightly and held it to her chest. A tear fell from her eye and she wiped it away quickly.

"I wish I could see them just one more time.."

She whispered softly to herself, before Alex speaking attracted her attention. As soon as he mentioned spending the night with him, she stiffened. He clarified that it wasn't in any bad way, but as was normal of her, she was skeptical. She knew how some guys were, that they did anything to get a girl alone with them in a room before they tried something, but she knew she would eventually have to trust him.

She loved him. And trust was a big part of love. She nodded and smiled gently at him, taking her hands away from her chest, and placing her right hand back in his left.

"I'll stay the night with you."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top