Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Alex Star Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Alex looked at her, he didn't know if he would believe her. She had always tossed him away, his mother said that she was the only one there. That only one other person was around to look out for him. He looked towards the table, not even facing her now. He needed to push deeper, even if he would regret it later.

" Like I can believe you at all. All you do is play with me like I am your new toy "

He said upset with her, he wanted to find out the truth from her. Once and for all, he hated there games and now she was in his home. Not at school or anywhere else, where other people could say something. He inched closer to her from his spot at the table, moving closer to her own body with a blank expression on his face.

" I bet your the one that put me in that Coma. And you just wanted to meet my mother, so you stayed around "

In all honestly, there last meeting had really hurt him. He remembered her words towards him, now he was getting pay back. But it didn't feel right to him, it felt wrong and he should stop right now. But it was too late to take back his words......
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 pm

"You can believe me or not. I don't care. What I said was true. I'm not playing with you like you're some toy." she told him. To an extent, his words hurt her, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cave in. She knew that was what he wanted. He wanted her to cave in and tell him how she actually felt, she wasn't stupid.

She could feel him moving closer to her and she wasn't going to stay seated anymore. Hitame got up from where she sat and she walked toward the door. She stopped and turned around in front of it when she heard what he said about her being the one who put him in the coma.

"What benefit would come of that?" she asked. She thought he would ask that, so it didn't surprise him. Nothing he said would surprise her, she knew what he was trying to do. But she had to admit.. it was hard to not just come out and tell him exactly how she felt, and how badly his words were hurting her. "I see no benefit in putting you in a coma and meeting your mother. Why would I even want to meet her?" she asked.

"I didn't even want to come. You're mother was just being persistent. I only helped you because no one else seemed like they were going to. You could've died and I wasn't going to let that happen. I might not like you, but I'm not heartless." she said softly, looking down at the floor.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Alex looked at the floor once more, not knowing what to say to her. He wanted to prove her wrong, but he couldn't.....he was just trying to get at her. But it seems that it was hard for him to do such things, he has already tried so many idea's but nothing ever worked on her. Expect one thing, he decided that he should try it and stop trying to harm her.

" Your right. I really have to stop blaming you for everything. It's just my ego.....I want you to be mine but you hate me. I want to be there for you, but you push me away. I guess this is a wake up call, I don't deserve you. I bet some other guy has caught your eye, and if is much better then me "

He said loudly so it traveled around the whole room, he was doing something that he never has done before. Talking about his feelings to her.....his real ones and not the ones that he goes around saying about her moments ago. He looked down towards the floor, placing hands over his face.

" I hate myself sometimes, I hide behind peoples shadows. Everything I do is wrong, and no matter what I say. Your right, I'm just a stupid slytherin that can never amount to anything. Everyone is right about me, all I do is get in peoples way and only a nuisance "

He grabbed his necklace from another his neck, and clicked the bottom in the center of it. Causing knifes to appear on the side of it, it looked like a shuriken and slowly brought it to his neck. The sharp edge about ready to kill his own throat.

" I guess, I am only a hindrance to you and everyone else. If it means anything to you, I love you. Not because of your looks, because of all your traits. Kind, loving, smart and you always challenged me. I fell for you for many reasons, the first time I met you, I don't regret ever laying my eyes on you. But I can see that you don't return so feelings, I'm just foolish to believe you would return my feelings "

He said in a depressed tone, thinking if he should cut himself or not. She wouldn't care about him, he should have known that by now.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 pm

She'd been ready to answer any comeback he would give her, but his words took her by surprise. He'd never given up so easily, he always had something else to say to her. But she had been right in her suspicions, he had been trying to make her cave in and tell him how she really felt. It wasn't going to work. She wasn't going to break and she wouldn't tell him how she felt. She just wouldn't.

But what he did next scared her. Not many things actually scared her anymore, but his actions did. No matter how much she didn't want too, she cared about him. And she didn't want to lose another person she cared about. She couldn't, not again. But she wasn't sure how she could make him stop without telling him how she felt.

"And I thought you couldn't get any more stupid than you already are."

She said in a soft voice, looking down at the floor, her bangs creating a shadow that coveted her eyes. Her voice had cracked slightly at the last few words and she refused to look back up. Tears bordered her eyes and she was struggling to hold them back. She couldn't cry.. she'd already cried enough times, and she refused to cry in front of him. Not again. She had had enough of not being strong enough to not cry in front of people anymore.

But her emotions betrayed her and the tears rolled down her cheeks. "How would killing yourself solve anything? Don't you get it? You say you're a hindrance to everyone else, but you aren't. Think of your mother. What would happen to her of you were gone? She's already lost your father, do you really think she can handle losing her only son?" She asked as calmly as she could, without making it evident that she was crying.

"Baka." She said softly, without thinking. She never really spoke Japanese since her adoptive parents had been killed. But she would say some words when needed. "Baka. You can't run away from your problems, and you especially can't kill yourself to get away from them. If you don't face them, everyone else will be burdened with those problems you ran away from."

She finally looked up, and stared at Alex with her tear filled eyes, hurt clearly evident in them.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Alex felt the cold steel under at his neck, only pressing it with a little pressure would start the cut him. He was feeling far worse now, and her comment had made him stop. He was being much more stupider then usual. What was wrong with him.......he felt his hand start to shake out of fear.

He watched her for any reaction, feeling that this was beyond important. He stood up from the ground, and started to walk closer to her. The weapon still at his neck, she wasn't looking at him anymore. He felt that he should stop now, and waited to see if she would look up.

Instead she said more to him, and he brought the knife away from his neck. It was at his side now, and he felt beyond stupid, he had his mother to care for. That would at least keep him alive, but when Hitame eyes had looked at his own. She was crying now.....he felt his heart wrench around and he dropped his weapon. Before he knew what he was doing, he brought his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. Placing her head in his chest, because he didn't want to see her cry.

" Hitame, please don't cry. I was just.......being a Baka. It's just you such a impact on me, and it drives me over the edge. Why can't you just tell me the truth about your feelings towards me. Please, I'm tired of all this conflict between us. I've already told you, I would always be there for you......I love you, please just give me an answer "

He held her in his arms, she was soft and warm to him. He wanted to do this more often, not just when they were fighting all the time. He pulled away from her, so his eyes were staring into her own. His was were filled with a calm interest, and they were glowing once more from all his emotions going all over the place.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

For once she didn't fight back. She was tired of fighting with him, of constantly telling him she hated him when she didn't. She didn't want to anymore.. even though she knew he would somehow end up hurt because she cared about him. But she just didn't fight back this time. She let him hold her, willingly allowing him to place her head on his chest. She continued to cry though, and her hands gripped his shirt tightly as she cried.

Hitamé lifted her head from his chest when he pushed away from her a little bit and looked at hom with tears still glistening in her eyes. He wanted a response from her, and honestly she didn't want to keep the real answer away from him anymore. She couldn't.. any longer and she would lose him completely, she knew that eventually it would happen if she didn't tell him how she felt.

But she didn't want to say anything yet. She stared at him for a moment before lowering her gaze. But her grip on his shirt tightened a bit. She looked up again shortly after and leaned in toward him. This was the best way to tell him without actually saying anything. One of her hands moved up to the back of his neck and she stood on her tiptoes as she leaned in until her lips met his.

Her eyes immediately closed and tears that sat on the border of her eyes fell and she didn't even try to stop them this time. A few moments passed before the girl finally pulled away and her hands fell to her sides. "Is that enough of an answer..?" she asked him softly, a slight smile tugging at the edges of her mouth.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 am

Alex felt her tears through his clothing, it didn't matter to him. He just looked at her with a soft smile. Waiting for her to tell him the answer, but she stood up on her tip toes. He didn't know if she was going to hit him, or tell him off.

" Hitame, wha....... "

Before he could say anything she had kissed him, first he was stunned by her actions. He felt himself give him, and closed his eyes into the kiss. It was beyond what he was expecting, when she pulled away from him. He opened his eyes and looked at her face. There was a slight smile on her lips and he felt so relieved.

" Yes, for now,,,,my Bara Hime "

He brushed the side of her eyes, getting rid of any tears left on her face. But he wondered what to do now? He never expected to win her over, but now that she had shown him the truth....what would happen now. How would everything go now that they would have to go back to Hogwarts.

" Come with me. I want to show you something "

He extended his hand out to her, so she would take it. But would she do it? Could she trust him was the question. He smiling at her now, it wasn't forced or given. It was a real one that hasn't graced his face for a really long time.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 am

Something inside of her was still telling her she shouldn't trust him. He was a Slytherins after all. But she tried to ignore it, she wasn't going to let her stupid Gryffindor pride get in the way this time. Nor would her fear stop her either. She looked at his hand for a moment though, not knowing what to do. She bit her lip and lifted her hand to her mouth, gently running her index finger over her lower lip before she decided to trust him.

She gently placed her hand on his and smiled. She was going to trust him.. or at least try. She did love him, and part of love was trust. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously. It wasn't a defensive question, she was just genuinely curious. Normally her questions or statements toward him were defensive or harsh, but now her tone of voice changed. It wasn't defensive at all.

It was more.. happy, calm and slightly cheerful. She hadn't had this tone of voice for a while, since she was about six, before her adoptive parents were killed. Ever since then, she'd always been defensive toward any and everyone. She didn't want to trust anyone because she thought they would betray her. But she knew now, she had to trust Alex. It would just.. be hard for her to change from acting like she hated him, to acting like she didn't. Even if she really didn't.

But somehow.. she would manage.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 am

Alex waited for her to hold his hand, of course at first she didn't do it. It scared him that she still didn't want to do anything with him. He was a Slytherin and she was a Gryffindor, it was like a forbidden love to be together. But if he could, he would leave his house as long as he was with her.

When she finally placed her hand in his own, he smiled at her. Leading the way out of the room into the courtyard. Around the area, there were dummies, weights, and all sorts of training equipment. But he was wasn't taking her there, instead they walked pasted it to the center of the large courtyard.

" This tree has been in the family for generations, only a few get to gaze on it's beauty "

The large tree in the center of the courtyard was a Cherry blossom tree, the petals were already grown and slowly they started to bloom beautifully. The petals scatter around in the wind, and Much sooner then he expected, but he didn't know that his powers were affecting the tree because of his mood. He was happy with her right now, squeezing her hand softly while brushing the top of her palm with his thumb.

" What do you think? "

He didn't want to think about the bad times at this moment. He only wanted to try and see the present for now. They were together for now, so they would need to get use to the idea of it. But that would come later.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 am

Hitamé tried to calm herself as they walked through the estate and ended up at a courtyard within it. She wasn't sure what to expect from him, and honestly she was a little frightened of this whole situation. Maybe she'd been wrong in tting him know how she felt.. But it was too late for regrets, she'd already done it and now she couldn't just take her feelings back like they were nothing. She couldn't.. and she wouldn't do that to him.

They approached a cherry blossom tree and she couldn't help but smile. Cherry blossoms were her favorite flowers, they'd always been since she was a little girl. "It's beautiful.." she said softly. The girl bent down and picked up one of the petals that had fallen and she lifted it to her face so it covered her mouth and nose. She inhaled, taking in the sweet smell of the flower and sighed softly.

The cherry blossom reminded her of her home with the Higurashi family before everything happened. How happy they were.. and how innocent everyone was. Naomi.. playing with their father, helping him gather supplies for his little inventions. Wanting to be just like him. And her with her mother, they were always outside, gathering different types of flowers that grew around their home.

Hitamé had found the cherry blossoms on accident, she hadn't noticed how far she'd gone into the forest and she hadn't noticed she had stopped at a cherry blossom tree. The petals fell from the tree and she had extended her hand unknowingly just as it fell. The petal fell into her hand and she stared at it, its sweet aroma quickly filling her nose. She kept the petal in her hand and shortly after, her mother had found her and they gathered as many petals of Hitamé's new favorite flower as they could.

"Cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers.." she said subconsciously. "They've been my favorite since I was a little girl.." she added softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top