Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! Empty Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Alex Star Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! So_yea10

After Hitame's Acceptance of the invitation, A letter had came to her of where to floo to. She would appear within Yuki's home in Japan.Being that she had invited her to stay the weekend or simply a day? It was her choice after all, and now beyond that. When she came through the chimney, she would see the inside of the Estate. It held many relics of Japan's past, Swords, rugs made from silk from thousands of years in the past. Samurai armor from real battles, next to it was a Ninja's Garments of clothing as well.

Most of the furniture was made of Oak, and Bamboo. The drawers, chairs, stairs, and floors all made of the same substance. It looked very traditional beyond what this time and age was use to. Seeing as this was only one of the living rooms within the estate. It was all handcrafted after all, the doors which she could see where made of paper with designs of swallows birds and wood. Sliding open for anyone to pass through, one of the doors had opened and there appeared Yuki.

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! Mother10

This time wearing a Bright red Kimono and her hair up in a bun. She smiled as Hitame had finally came to her loveable home. Walking up to her with a bright smile, taking long elegant steps to her. When she stopped, she bowed down to her out of respect. Wondering if she liked her home, it had been with the family for generations after all. " Welcome to my Home, Hitame. I hope you enjoy your stay here "

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:40 pm

The fourteen year old girl was actually very nervous about going to Yuki's home in Japan. She had to lie to Naomi about where she was going and that was even worse than the fact that she was going to be in Japan with the boy who she was beginning to love but she wanted to hate and his mother. Naomi couldn't find out that she was going to Japan with Alex and his mother. But she felt really bad about lying to her sister.

She hadn't even known what to wear for this occasion. All her clothes were probably going to seem distasteful to an elegant woman like Yuki, but she was never the type of girl to like going shopping for clothes or jewelry or anything like that. Hitame had decided on wearing a long black dress that stopped just under her knees thanks to a 'suggestion' from her sister. Her hair had been tied into a low ponytail that was made off to the side, so her hair would lay coming down on her left shoulder.

She felt very uncomfortable in the dress bu she was willing to go through with wearing it because she had promised Naomi she would. She sighed softly and through the floo network she appeared in the Star family estate. It was a massive place and as she stepped out of the chimney, she lost her footing for a moment before she regained it and she looked at Yuki, who was wearing a traditional kimono and she smiled slightly, looking down at herself for a second. She looked like she was going to a funeral or something. Hitame smiled again, sheepishly as Yuki spoke to her.

"Er.. thank you, Yuki. And thank you for inviting me here." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition! Empty Re: Star's Family Estate. Dinner with Hitame edition!

Post by Alex Star Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Yuki had looked over her choice of clothing, she didn't mind it. It complimented her body and appeal towards her choice. she knew that Alex would be eying her during the dinner, or try something. But as long as she was around, Alex would have to be relaxed and reserved. Or else he would face real problems with his own mother.

" You look so lovely in your dress, Hitame. I bet you would catch the eye of any Man with that "

Being polite and truthful, knowing that Alex might be stunned by her appearance. Of course the other part was that she never told him that she was coming here. So he would be stunned either way, one of her maids had came into the room and told her that the food was being prepared already. So they had sometime to speak before dinner.

" Lets go take a seat, just follow me "

Yuki had walk towards another door, opening it for the both of them. It was a room with many scented candles, the smell of cherry blossoms filled the room. In the center of the room was a table on the floor, being that this was a traditional home. They didn't use chairs to sit at a table, instead sat on the floor and ate from there. She stopped on one of side of the table and knelled down to a sitting position.

" So while the food is being prepared. Tell me about yourself, do you have any family? Any goals in your life? "

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Hitame felt herself blush slightly at Yuki's compliment. She shook her head and laughed sheepishly. "I highly doubt that." she said softly. She started to wonder if Alex even knew that she had been invited to their home. He had still been in a coma when Yuki invited her,but maybe he'd heard everything. Or maybe his mother had just told him. But what if she hadn't? How would he react to seeing her in their home just like that?

The girl followed Yuki to the other room and sat down on the opposite side of the table in a kneeling position with her legs underneath herself. She looked around the room and inhaled the smell of the cherry blossoms that filled the air. Yuki asked about her family and Hitame stiffened a little bit. She wasn't sure if she should say anything about her parents.

"I.. um.. I have three siblings. Two brothers and a twin sister. One who's thirteen and one who's fifteen." she told Yuki. Hitame hoped she wouldn't ask about her parents though. She wasn't sure how to explain that her parents were Ex-Death Eaters who were supposedly dead and then they apparently came back to life out of no where.

"My goals..? Well.. they aren't anything extraordinary. Just to graduate and get a good job to take care of my siblings.." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Yuki sat calmly while listening to her speaking about her family. She had three siblings, two brothers and a twin sister. She wondered if Alex ever got the two mixed up? He better have not at all, or he was really messing up his chances with Hitame. She didn't seem crazy, or didn't have a personal vendetta towards her son.

" That sounds nice. My son always wanted siblings....but my husband had died. When he was eleven, and so I never could give him another one "

Yuki sounded sad speaking about her late husband. Alex always was there for her in his place, acting as the Man of the house. It was how he was raised, to always do his best at anything and never give up. Despite his house as a Slytherin, he was only attracted there because of his Father's actions and his own actions.

" It's good to have a idea of what you want. I bet you will graduate with high marks and take care of your siblings "

She said trying to bring back the mood, she didn't want to get any pity or remorse because of her late husband. Her eyes shifted to the side of the room, when one of the doors had opened up. She smiled at the new arrival.

" Oh, glad you could join us. Take a seat "

The person that had walked in was Alex, wearing loose kung fu pants and a tight black shirt. He had a towel around his neck, showing that he was working out earlier and his hair was wild. It was better then training in the forest at Hogwarts, he had his dojo here. He was only looking at his mother at the time.

" Yes of course, you must have.......... "

He stopped mid-sentence, when he noticed the other person in the room. It was Hitame, she was wearing a black dress. He felt his eyes drawn to her curves and figure, and then to her beautiful face. He didn't know what to say at all, he was at a loss for words. His mother had not told him about her coming at all, he looked like a mess and she was so well dressed.

" Hello Hitame, it's so good to see you again. You look beautiful in your dress....... "

All he could do was walk to the table, and sat down between them at the table. His eyes were drawn to her still, but he had to look towards his mother to keep himself in check. His hand was grabbing his leg, applying pressure to it and forcing him to stay seated.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Hitame smiled at Yuki and sighed. "That's what I hope to do. They're the only family I have and I want to keep them all safe.." she said softly. She wanted to keep her siblings safe, not just safe from little things like the orphanage people, but from any temptations they may have. She knew Xemnas was already struggling with the temptation of going to the dark side. Sora was too innocent to know much about anything, and Naomi could easily change at any time.

If anything her top priority was to keep Xemnas from switching sides and siding with the Death Eaters. She didn't want him to be switched. It had almost happened to her and she didn't want anything like that to occur to Xemnas, not as long as she could stop it. Naomi too.. she had plenty of reasons to switch over if someone manipulated them just right and got to her. Sora.. he was just.. well.. Sora. He didn't know what was going on. At least not yet. But she knew at some point she would need to tell him everything. Including their parents still being alive.

She shook her head a bit and was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone speak. The girl lifted her head and look at the person who had addressed her, it was Alex. She blinked and subconsciously smiled at him. "Hello Alex.." she said softly, the smile fading and she looked down at her dress. "Thank you.." she replied softly to his compliment about how she looked with the dress on. She still felt very uncomfortable with the thing on, but she couldn't change what she was wearing now, especially since she'd promised Naomi she would wear it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Yuki looked at the two of them, they looked so awkward and strange at this moment. She only smiled at them. Wondering if she should do something, of course she did have a plan. She was waiting to use it, but it would need to wait for a moment. The maids had already came in with the food, placing it over the table. Rice bowls with chop sticks in them, Sushi, Udon, sake, and Donburi with beef on top. There was enough to feed about six people, so they could get as much as they want.

" Dig in, itadakimasu "

She started by getting the Udon, and pulling out anything she wanted. Some rice, and Sushi for herself. Eating gracefully without dropping the food, or without looking elegant while doing it. She poured herself some sake, taking a sip of her dish with a smile. She looked at them, hopefully they wouldn't feel to awkward to eat. So she decided to break the ice.

" So when you two first met, how was it. Hitame, I want to hear it from you instead of my Son's Letters "

Alex only smiled at Hitame, when looking at his Mother. He hated how she had planned this.....did they ever meet at all?...when did that happen? When the food was here, he only did the respect thing and took the food from the center. It was in the center of the table, so reaching was not a problem with this small square table.

" itadakimasu "

He said silently to the table, as he started to pick at food. He grabbed Donburi with the beef on top, and started to eat it with the chop sticks. Trying to focus on eating and not on his current problem with hitame being around. He poured himself some Sake into a dish, then started to take a sip of the mild alcoholic beverage. When his mother had asked her about them, when they met....he almost choked on the drink, he had a coughing fit now.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm

The fourteen year old girl looked at the food as it was being set out in front of them. She honestly wasn't in the mood to eat much. She never really ate when she was out.. at anyone else's house. She always said no to eating anything, but she knew that this time saying no wouldn't get her out of it. Especially since she had been invited to dinner. If she didn't eat, it would seem like she had come for a different reason.

"Itadakimasu.."

She smiled slightly, Hitame liked being able to speak her native language freely. She waiting until no one else grabbed anything before she gently reached over and grabbed Udon and began to eat it. She felt odd eating this way, since she was used to eating with forks and spoons and knives, but she had practiced a lot since she was little with using chopsticks, thanks to her adoptive parents and the practicing was finally useful.

She poured a little sake into a dish and held it in her hands before she took a small sip. She winced a bit at the flavor it, she'd drank it before and she liked it, but it wasn't something she had ever been allowed to drink often. She did her best to seem like she hadn't even flinched at the flavor of it. Hitame had never been able to drink much either, just one sip of the mild alcoholic beverage got her a little dizzy, but she was able to make it seem like she was fine.

His mother asked about when she and Alex met and she looked from Yuki to Alex. Her gaze lingered on him for a moment as he went into a coughing fit and she looked at Yuki again. She wasn't sure what to say to her about the meeting.. should she really be honest about it? "Well.. It was.. Interesting, I guess you could say." she told her, glancing at Alex once more. "I really only remember being angry at him because he was picking on my sister." she added.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Yuki only laughed slightly at the story, it sounded like her son's handy work. He always caused trouble, even when he was younger. She took another sip of her sake, when she decided to use her plan now. Standing up from her spot at the table, and started to walk towards one of the doors.

" Make yourself at home, I have some business to attend to. Alex please take care of her, while I'm gone "

Alex watched his mother leave the room, leaving him and Hitame alone together. Did she plan this all along? he took another sip of his sake, before breathing out. He looked towards her, what would he do now?.....he would try to talk to her. Maybe find out, how she got here and why she was here?

" So, you know my mother. Did you meet her before? I didn't know you were coming here, after all....you said that you hated me "

It sting his heart, knowing that she had said it to him. He liked her......no he loved her, he even said it to her countless times. He wanted to be there for her, but she was always pushing him away. Like a rose with thorns.

" Were you trying to mock me by coming to my mother. Just to get at me? "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Hitame stopped drinking the sake and keeping the dish on her lips, she looked at Yuki as she left the room. Her body immediately stiffened and her eyes darted toward Alex. The grip she had on the dish tightened and she clenched her teeth a bit. She didn't want to be left in a room alone with Alex, she had no idea what was going to happen. At least with his mother there, she was sure he wouldn't try to do anything.

He started to talk and she was immediately irritated by his words. She put the dish down in front of her and looked at Alex with narrowed eyes, like she normally did. "Don't be stupid. I didn't come here to get at you like you think." she told him. She stopped for a few seconds, not wanting to continue with telling him that she'd helped him when he'd fallen in Diagon Alley.

The girl sighed and continued, "I'm here because your mother invited me to come when you were in a coma in St. Mungo's. To thank me for helping you." she added. "Believe me, if she hadn't said anything, I wouldn't be here. It's not like I have anything else to do in Japan." she commented. She'd never even been to Japan before, she wouldn't have come for sightseeing on her own.

If she'd come for something else, Naomi would've been with her. Since it was where both of them came from.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top