So Worth It. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So Worth It. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So Worth It.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Worth It. - Page 3 Empty Re: So Worth It.

Post by Audrey Montague Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Audrey laughed wryly. "If being late is your only downfall, I think you're doing alright." She winked, teasingly. It was almost endearing how he played off being hurt in some duels. She'd had broken ribs before, and she surely didn't shrug them off at the time. She chuckled again, queitly. She smiled and sighed away a yawn. She looked down at her wrist slightly. Oh goodness, that can't be the time. she thought, somewhat sadly. She didn't want to stop talking to Sam, but she should've been done with detention an hour ago. "I should go."
Audrey hoped slightly that he was as dissapointed as her that time had passed so quickly. She really wanted to see him again, and as pathetic as it was, she was becoming interested. She knew it was silly, but he was such a sweet guy. It was hard to not like him.[b]
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Sam laughed at her comment. "That's not my only downfall, I have many more."said Sam honestly. Sam looked at his watch and frowned. "Wow... that time already, wow time flew by fast!"said Sam to himself. Seeing her get up Sam smirked. "Oh so a non rule breaker I see." said Sam in a teasing voice. " I was really hoping you would stay."said Sam frowning before downing the rest of his butterbeer. "But if you insist on leaving, I won't stop you."said Sam.

Sam hoped she stayed, he was really enjoying getting to her her and she wasn't like other slytherins. She was sweet, kind and to be honest really didn't seem like a Slytherin at all to him.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Audrey smiled slightly, pleased that he liked her company as much as she enjoyed his. "Well, Mr. Nesbitt, I was just trying to protect your honor, of course. I mean, what would people think if they saw you sneaking through the halls with a Slytherin girl at this time of night." she smirked playfully, and let that grow into a full smile. "besides, too much of me and I might scare you away, since I'm a big, bad, Slytherin and all." she added teasingly. She knew by now that no one could mistake her as a threat. Audrey stood at 5'1, at her tallest, and was too optimistic and outgoing to try to be anything but friendly.

She sat back down next to Sam and turned to face him. "so, what're you doing for Spring break?" she asked, deciding on a subject change.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:26 am

(wow.. SO sorry about this been busy!)

Sam rolled his eyes at her comment. "Well thankyou Ms. Montague, but I don't think that will matter."said Sam honestly. "Although if I got caught out that would cost my house."said Sam honestly. Gryffindor was doing so well in winning the house cup, Sam was glad that they were winning after so many years of not doing so. Sam laughed and shook his head at his comment. "A scary big Slytherin huh? Well... I hardly see that in you!'said Sam smirking back at her as he stood up walking towards her before she took her seat beside him. She was short comapred to what he was which was 6'0 tall.

When he asked what he was doing for spring break he shrugged. "I don't know yet, probably hanging with my sister Sarah."said Sam honestly. "What about you Ms. Montague?'Sam asked her smiling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Audrey smiled when he stood up, watching as he towered over her. She blushed a bit in minor embarrassment, realizing how short she really was, but the smile remained as they both sat back down.

"Sounds fun." she said, laughing. "Oh, I'm not sure yet. A friend just moved here from Russia, so I was going to show him around, and maybe go to Hogsmeade a few times. It's getting to be pretty enough outside that I'm tired of the castle." the brunette commented, with a longing laugh. Audrey missed the outdoors during the in school semesters, and she was anxious to get out.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 am

Sam chuckled and shook his head as he seen her blush at how short she was. "Your not short Ms. Montangue, I'm just REALLY tall."said Sam honestly.

"Sounds like fun, so is he a childhood best friend or something?"Sam asked her curiously. "My little sister had a childhood best friend that turned into her boyfriend but she lost him a month ago."said Sam sighing. "I honestly don't know what to do, but I do know how she feel though."Sam muttered.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Thu May 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Audrey shock her head sadly. "I'm terribly sorry. I know how hard that can be." she rubbed his arm reassuringly and sighed. Things like that made her feel awful, simply because she knows how that feels better than most. She tapped under his chin hopefully, "Perk up, love?" Audrey hated seeing people sad, especially Sam, no matter how long they've known eachother.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top