So Worth It.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So Worth It. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So Worth It.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Worth It. Empty So Worth It.

Post by Audrey Montague Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 am

Audrey rested her head in her hands and sighed. She should not be here. She remembered with resent why exactly she in detention. She was walking out in the hall, on the way to her common room, when some older boys came over to her and were being, well, less than pleasant. But of course, when she got back to her common room, she got busted for being out after hours. Right. Nice justice system, loves. she thought to herself sarcastically.

She was wishing more than anything, to not be alone. It had been a while since she had a truely honest and happy conversation with anyone besides her bestfriend, and she was in need of company. Sad but true, detention was maybe the worst place to look for anyone to hold up a conversation with. Mostly, detention was full of kids she did not want to get involved with. She wasn't all good, but the students in here were normally loud, obnoxious, and honestly had no sense if they got caught for the petty pranks they pulled. Audrey's firm belief on pranks was that they shouldn't be done, if you can't get yourself out of them. While she waited for someone else to show up, she contented herself with opening a book, and loosing herself in the fictional world before her.

After a few minutes of sitting by herself, Audrey heard someone approaching the door. She heard rather heavy foot steps, and she assumed it was a boy walking into the detention class room with her. She looked up breifly, and smiled at the boy before her. "I think we're a bit early." She said, smiling, and gestured to the empty teacher's desk in the front of the room.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

So Worth It. Empty Re: So Worth It.

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Sam shouldn't be here, but here was was heading towards the detention room to serve detention for something that was just self defense. Apparently the head of the Slytherin house didn't think so and gave him a week worth of detention. "Stupid bloody git."Sam muttered to himself before entering the room. As he entered the room, he heard a girl say they were alone which made him smile. "Brilliant! so, what are you in here for?"Sam asked her as he took a seat beside her.

"I gotten a week worth of detention for getting in a fight with a Slytherin by the lake."said Sam shrugging. "It was self defense but the head of Slytherin house didn't think so, stupid bloody git."muttered Sam. "I'm Sam, Sam Nesbitt seventh year Gryffindor."said Sam. His emerald eyes scanning the room he seen that they were the only two people in the whole room after seeing no one else coming. "Well.... I guess we are the only two here."said Sam smiling at her.

Sam couldn't believe that they were the only two here, usually there was a Professor or at lease a couple of other students in here. "Must be my lucky day." Sam thought to himself.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Audrey smiled, "I was getting harassed by a few seventh year boys, and apparently it's my fault for being late." she shrugged, but let the memory fade. As for his story, she understood it too well. The Slytherin Head of House didn't take much of a fancy toward the other houses, and looked for a reason to give them detentions. She gave him a sympathetic look.

"I'm Audrey Montague. Sixth year, Slytherin. But please, don't let that scare you away. We're not all that bad, I promise." she laughed a bit. She thanked Merlin that they were alone. Maybe detention completely worthless after all.

She faced him, and her hair fell in her face a bit, but she pushed it back, smiling brightly, and offered her hand, teasingly, for him to shake. "It's a pleasure." She said, and she laughed.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 am

Sam shook his head at her story. "Stupid bloody gits, why in the hell would they do that to someone as beautiful as you?"Sam asked her softly. She was a very pretty girl, he didn't get why anyone would harass her. "Guy can be bloody idiots at times, me on the other hand I'm not."said Sam honestly.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Montague."said Sam shaking her hand and giving her a soft warm smile. Sam laughed at her comment. "Oh I know, I have a couple of Slytherin friends myself."said Sam honestly. "Why don't we get out of here and go to the kitchen and get something to eat, and come back here and talk?"Sam asked her his emerald eyes sparkiling happily at her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 am

Audrey smiled, utterly flattered. "Well, thank you." she said warmly. The more she talked to him, she realized that he was honestly good looking himself. And he actually seemed nice! This could either be fantastic, or an absolute disaster. She laughed to herself, and decided that she thoroughly wanted to find out.

"I'd love too." She replied, and she was actually being honest. Sam seemed, well, sweet. She needed someone sweet to talk to in her life. "Well, we don't exactly need to come back here. I don't think anyone will notice our absence." She said, and rolled her eyes, laughing.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:37 am

Sam shrugged as if it wasn't nothing. "It's honesty, let me guess you never had that with a guy."said Sam. Audrey was very nice for a Slytherin which surprised Sam alot seeing how her family came from a long line of death eaters. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you so different from your family?"Sam asked her curiously. "Not that I mind, is it that you want to follow there ways?"Sam asked. "Sorry if I'm asking to many questions, I'm to curious for my own good."said Sam chuckling.

"That's true very true indeed Ms. Montague."said Sam giving her a soft warm smile. "Although I know a faster way we can get there."said Sam getting out his wand and flicked it as his firebolt came towards him. "I hope you don't mind flying or flying through hogwarts."said Sam smiling at her. "I do it all the time, but I don't get caught."said Sam smirking.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 am

Audrey smiled slightly. "my family and I have several very different views. One of many is the common respect for human life." she said back, half joking. Though Sam seemed like a great guy already, the minute he brought up flying, a smile burst across her face.

She smirks, and rolls her eyes at his lack of faith. "Do I mind flying?" she mocked, scoffing. "One day I'll race you." she said with a wink. She hadn't ever tried flying around the school on her firebolt, but she was sure it'd be a new past time. She loved the idea, and she knew more than one way to get herself out of trouble, if the occasion called for it.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 am

Sam nodded understanding what she meant. "Ah... got you." Sam said giving her a soft warm smile. It was funny how Purebloods always thought they were suppose to go by the family name and blood. Audery was a great girl for a Slytherin, to be honest she didn't even seem to be a Slytherin.

A smirk appeared on Sam's face. "Challange accepted Ms. Montague."said Sam smiling at her. As he gotten on his broom he looked at her. "Well are you getting on or you just standing there?"Sam asked her smirking. "I fly around the school all the time at night, it's quicker and I don't get caught."said Sam chuckling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Audrey eyed his firebolt nervously, but got on it. She was not afraid to fly, but she was deathly afraid to fall. She trusted herself in the air, but it was hard for her to trust anyone else. "If I fall, I'm never going to forgive you." she said matter-oh-factly, and she wrapped her arms around his waist, closing her eyes and hoping to Merlin that he was a better flier than she thought.

Audrey had always had problems with heights, and she didn't just trust anyone. She was scared, but her pride wouldn't let her refuse. Its not like flying with someone was hard, but if he didn't let her fall, he'd earn major points in the trust category. She held her breath and held on to him tighter as her feet left the floor.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Sam shook his head. "Don't you trust me?"Sam asked her his emerald eyes piercing through her soul. "Just because I'm a Gryffindor doesn't mean I'm horrible at everything!"said Sam in a defensive voice. Sam didn't like anyone to tell him that he didn't know how to fly, he was a very good flier as well as duelest. "Just hang on and you'll be just fine."said Sam.

As his feet left the ground he shot towards the corridors heading towards the kitchen in the dugeons. Zig zagging through students his hair blew around him but he kept on flying through the corridors of Hogwarts. As a sharp turn came Sam turned to perfectly without any trouble as he headed down the first floor corridor.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top