So Worth It. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So Worth It. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So Worth It.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Worth It. - Page 2 Empty Re: So Worth It.

Post by Audrey Montague Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 am

Audrey held on tighter as he flew through the halls, and she almost had a heart attack every time they turned a corner. She felt bad, in a way. She had never meant that Sam was bad at everything, let alone because he was a Gryffindor, she just gets nervous with heights, and it took her a while to trust people. But she did trust him, strangely.

No matter how much she talked herself into calming down while they were in the air, the minute she was back on the ground, the world was spinning. She felt her knees wobble and she had to stand for a minute to regain her composure. She smiled up at him meekly, but she didn't move quite yet. "I'm sorry." she said, her voice regaining it's strength.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 pm

"It's fine, I get it all the time so I'm used to it."said Sam as he gotten off his broom and held it in his hand. Walking pass her he went to the portrait of the pear and tickled it as it giggled and revealed a doorknob. "Come if you want to or stay your choice."said Sam as he grabbed the door knob and went into the kitchen. Once he was into the kitchen house elves greeted him. "Hello, the usual for me please."said Sam as he sat down at the the table as the elves gave him some pumpkin pasties.

He didn't know if Audrey was going to come or not, it was her choice if she did or not he wasn't going to beg her to come. Sam wasn't a begger that just wasn't how he was, he didn't beg anyone to do anything. Eating a pumpkin pasty his emerald eyes wondered around the kitchen at the elves who were so kind to get him food. "Thanks for the food."said Sam softly. "Your welcome Mr. Nesbitt, you are nice to us so we help people who are nice."said one of the elves.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Audrey peeked through the door, somewhat nervously. Slytherins had never been very nice to the house elves. Audrey, of course, had tried to be nice, but it's hard for one person to change the views on an entire house. Sighing, she entered and sat next to Sam. She had never been one to be nervous, it didn't suit her style.

She faced him and smiled, trying to relieve any tension still there. "So, Sam, tell me about yourself?" She said, genuinely curious. He was the nicest that any Gryffindor had been to her in quite a while. Well, he had been nicer than almost anyone had been to her in quite a while.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Sam looked at Audrey for a second before swallowing his pumpkin pasty. "Hm... well, my name is really Samuel but I prefer Sam more Samuel is to serious for my taste."said Sam honestly. "I have a little sister named Sarah that was adopted by my family after her parents died last year, at first I hated her because I thought my parents were trying to replace her with my little sister Jessica who died when she was baby but then I realize my parents deserved happiness and Sarah wasn't bad."said Sam. "Beside I think my sister Jessica would want me and our family to be happy, so I treat Sarah just like I would of done with Jessica."said Sam shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "I'm a half-blood my father is a pureblood while my mother was muggle so I went to muggle school until Hogwarts but it didn't go well."said Sam sighing. "Due to being bullied in school, I learned karate and hands on fighting to defend myself so I'm skilled in Karate, hands on fighting and dueling."said Sam.

"What about you Mrs. Montague? I told almost everything about me, what about you?"Sam asked her his emerald green eyes looking into hers. "If you tell me something about yourself I'll tell you more about myself."said Sam smirking. "Do we have a deal?"Sam asked her smiling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 pm

She couldn't help the shock written on her face. Audrey felt sadness, acceptance, and honesty wave over her as her power took action. She felt the loss as if it had been her own sister who passed. She tried to control it and stifled the feelings in her. "I'm so sorry. But I'm sure Sarah is a great girl. She's lucky to have such a good brother." She smiled honestly, with a touch of sadness.

After that she let Sam's swelling good emotion help her out of the previous feelings. "Well, you already know I'm Audrey. I have an older brother, but we don't talk much. He's not like me at all. He meets all my parents expectations, all that fun stuff. I'm a pureblood, though I don't find anything wrong with any other blood. The only person that really understood me in my family was my grandmother. I inherited empathy from her, and we were a lot a like. She didn't want to hurt people either, and she was one of the best people I've ever known. She died three years ago.." her eyes shifted to the floor. She hadn't told anyone about that part of her past. Her connection with Sam's emotions had made her feel closer to him, and she didn't really mind. She returned her eyes to his bright green ones. She smirked back. "So I believe we had a deal?"
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"Sarah is really great, I love her like she's my own sister there nothing I wouldn't do to protect her!"said Sam honestly. Sam shrugged at her last comment. "I wouldn't say that, like I said I was horrible to her I think the rudest I ever been to anyone and she was just as sweet as she could be, makes me feel horrible for treating her badly but I did apologize and she said she understood."said Sam.

Sam listened to her story feeling emotions overload him, it was like her emotions and feelings were his. "I'm sorry your family doesn't understand you, there truly missing out on how amazing you are!"said Sam giving her a soft warm smile. "You know, I never met anyone that knows what it's like to lose a love one."said Sam honestly. Sam chuckled at her comment. "Yeah I guess we do, hm... lets see what I haven't told you yet."said Sam thinking. "Oh yeah, my whole name is Samuel Johnathan Nesbitt I know a mouth full!"said Sam chuckling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Audrey really did think Sarah was lucky for having Sam as a brother, she would've done anything for a brother, or any family member that loved her like Sam loves Sarah. "I'm sure she does understand. You're a great guy. Every does things they aren't always proud of." she said quietly. Then again, I might be a little biased, she thought to herself, this guy is just too amazing for his own good. I see serious trouble in my future. she thought, and rolled her eyes. But she knew that wasn't the case. He really was a good guy, no matter how much he brought himself down about his sister.

She shrugged again a little when he complimented her. "I don't think so. But thank you. That actually means a lot to me." She smiled warmly back at him." She rested her elbow on the counter and rested her cheek in her hand. "So, Samuel Johnathan Nesbitt. I like it." Audrey winked and smiled widely. Somehow, the name really suited him.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 pm

"I know she does now, but at the time I didn't think she did."said Sam honestly taking a drink of his pumpkin juice. "She's to nice for a Slytherin, maybe this is all a trick better be more alert!" Sam thought to himself. She was very pretty, no correct that hot for a Slytherin Sam had to admit but he was going to be careful. She was a good person, maybe to good for a Slytherin but hey there were some good Slytherins around here. Although Sam had to admit he was having a good time with her, and they had alot in common with alot of things.

Sam shook his head. "It's true, if they don't realize that there missing out on alot of things."said Sam honestly. Sam laughed and smiled. "Thankyou, it means gift of god."said Sam shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Audrey had to shake this. Sam was too perfect. Caring, cute, funny. She smiled and laughed. Gift of god. How fitting. she thought to herself, jokingly. "So, tell me, what isn't perfect about you, Sam?" She asked, laughing. So far he was way to good. His name meant gift of god, for goodness sake.

She leaned against the back of her seat and cracked her back, and sighed to herself. She went back to resting her cheek in her hand, and smiled. "This is nice," she said honestly, "a lot better then sitting in detention, anyway." She added with a light laugh.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:05 am

Sam laughed at her comment. "I don't think I'm perfect, there's alot of things that aren't perfect about me."said Sam honestly. "For one, I'm late for something even when I try not to be!"said Sam. "Even though I maybe good at muggle fighting and dueling I don't always win!"said Sam. "There's a bunch of times that I gotten broken ribs and stuff."said Sam shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. "I could name other things I'm not perfect in, I'm just human."said Sam honestly.

Sam laughed and nodded. "That's for sure, although I don't even think they will know that were gone!"said Sam. "I don't know why they give us detention anyways, it's not like were going to stay in them if there not there!"said Sam rolling his eyes.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top