Years of unfinished business - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Years of unfinished business - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Years of unfinished business

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Years of unfinished business - Page 3 Empty Re: Years of unfinished business

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:27 pm

"I love you to Zandell, I always loved you even after I moved away to Ireland that was why it crushed me so much to leave you."said Sarah softly. Although she was young and didn' t know what love was, that was when she realized she loved him more then a friend. "I thought I' ll never see you again to tell you that."said Sarah softly. "I' m glad your here now."said Sarah snuggling against him and kissed him softly on the lips. Sarah thought it was funny how they loved each other and never told each other, but they were probably to shy to tell each other.

"Did you hear about the ball that Hogwarts is having in Hogsmeade?"Sarah asked him softly as her eyes sparkled at home. "I heard it was suppose to be a ball where you wear a mask!"said Sarah happily. Sarah loved dances, she loved wearing a beautiful dress and feeling like a princess. Plus if she went with Zandell it would make her the happiest person in the world.

(OOC: sorry its so short on my phone)
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm

He honestly didn't know how long he'd been keeping his feelings for Sarah a secret from her. He'd always been so scared to say anything because he was afraid that she wouldn't feel the same way. And when she left, he didn't think he would ever be able to tell her anything, so he'd almost given up on it all. But then, now, she was right there with him and he honestly couldn't be any happier to know that she felt the same way as he did. "I'm glad you're here with me now Sarah." he said softly, kissing her back softly.

"Oh yeah! The Masquerade ball!" he said in response to her question. "Would you like to go?" he asked her. "With me?" he added quickly. He smiled at her and thought about a different question he felt he needed to ask before he allowed her to answer the other question of going to the ball. "But before you answer that ... I need to ask you something else." he told her. He was quiet for a moment, trying to get the words right in his mind before he actually said it. "Sarah ... Want to be my girlfriend?" he asked her.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:49 am

"Of course I do silly I wouldn't of talked about it if I didn't want to go!"said Sarah chuckling and then kissed him softly on the lips. Sarah's eyes lit up when he asked her to be his girlfriend. "I would love to be girlfriend Zan, I always dreamed of you asking me that."said Sarah softly. Sarah didn't know how long these feelings about Zandell been going for, but she wasn't going to ignore them. She had been ignoring them long enough, but then again she didn't know about them until now or maybe she was denying her feelings.

Sarah couldn't believe that this was happening, she nevered thought she would see Zandell again let alone start dating Zandell after not seeing him in five years. This was the happiest felt in a long time, she was finally truly happy and wasn't faking it. But she was always happy around Zandell, even if she wasn't he did everything he could to make her smile or laugh. That was one thing of the many things she loved about him, he always knew how to make her smile or laugh no matter what.

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top