Just not minding meh own business
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just not minding meh own business  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just not minding meh own business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just not minding meh own business  Empty Just not minding meh own business

Post by James Rosier Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Zakk got up pretty early today. He was decided to go move to Hosmeade, ad rent some appartment in there, just for summer vacations, or even go to his house. He had no packs near him at all, he left those at his real house, and just went wander around Diagon-Alley, not staying much time in his house. He was wearing a blank t-shirt, with nothing special on it, just some funny symbols and random words. He had a brown belt, blue jeans and white snekers. He had his sleves rolled up, revealing some tatoo's, not the dark mark though. He still didn't have it. He was wandering around Diagon Alley, where he decided to go get something to lunch. He entered Sparks, and sitted down on a table with two chairs, sighing, looking at the menu.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Just not minding meh own business  Empty Re: Just not minding meh own business

Post by Alana York Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Julia decided to spend some time around Hogsmeade before leaving for Ireland. The trip would only be two weeks, but even that felt like months away from her friends, though she still had a ticket to bring someone with her. She didn't know who to bring, her mind jumped from name to name- Arthur, Sophia, Elijah... She couldn't choose, but she knew that she had to at some point, she was supposed to be leaving in a few days.

Julia stepped inside Sparks, one of her favorite restaurants in Diagon Alley, to grab something for lunch. She looked around the large, dim room, looking for an attractive place to sit. Before long, Julia noticed Zakk, a very good friend of her's. "Hey you," She smiled at him, "Mind if I sit here?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Zakk was reading through he menu's seeing nothing that good, sighing. He heard a familiar voice, he looked above the menu and saw Julia coming over to his table. "Hey you, Mind if I sit here?" Zakk smiled as he saw her. "Sure, go ahead." He said, smiling. He looked up at her as she sat in the chair on the other side of the small table. He was wondering what she was doing here. "You haven't gone home yet?" He asked, smiling. Happy for Julia to be there, he got along with her, despite she didn't want to be a Death Eater but he did, atleast for now he did.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Julia smiled and sat down in the seat across from Zakk. "Nope, I'm not going home at all this summer, but I'm going to Ireland in a few days so I decided to spend some time in Diagon Alley until then" She nodded, grabbing a menu. She searched through it a few times, though she had already memorized the menu from going there so often. "What about you? What are you going to be doing this summer?" She asked.

Julia would still see him throughout the summer, no matter what he would be doing, because she was the leader of the Dark Followers. She wasn't exactly proud of being the leader, but Aaron asked her, so she had to accept it. Meaning that she had to get more involved with the Dark Arts and at least try to take in some interest in it. "Are you excited about being a part of the Dark Follower's?" She giggled; it was the closest thing to Death Eaters.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Zakk smiled, as she spoke where she was going. "Nah, I don't really have a place to go. I guess I'm just gon'na go live somewhere around Hogsmeade .. Rent a house or something. Don't wan'na go back to a big mansion and argue with my brother during the summer. It's troublesome, so I'm just gon'na walk around .." He sighed, yawning and putting down the menu, smiling. "Well, I didn't want to be a Dark Follower, Death Eater was my objective but .. I'm not even sure I'll be a Death Eater, my opinions are changing. They are selfish, thinking only on themselfs but .. Well, I just don't think I'm like that." He said, laughing. "What about you, excited about beeing it's leader?" He said, smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Julia frowned. That didn't sound like a very fun summer at all. Julia had a fairly busy summer ahead of her, it would surely be a great time. There was Ireland, spending time with her friends, her family coming to visit, and possibly getting her own house- that is, if her parents approve of it, which she was sure they would. But Julia would definitely spend some time with Zakk, just to get him out. Though she was sure he would spend a lot of time with Alice, his girlfriend. "Well you and I could surely hang out once I get back" She smiled.

"Well, once you've graduated, then you would be able to be an 'official' Death Eater. We only have one more year of Hogwarts and one more year of having to be a Dark Follower." Julia scowled at the thought. Now they were getting underage wizards and witches to become followers of the dark arts? It was disgusting, really, but she had to face it. Especially being the leader of the group- but that was the hardest part to get used to, she would definitely have to do some research on the Dark Arts before the DF's first "official" meeting.

Excited? About being the new leader? That answer was a no, but Julia bit her tongue and had to force herself to enjoy it... somewhat. "Not 'excited' per say, but honestly I am a little pumped to lead these people- even if it is for the wrong purposes. But I have to get used to it, and, who knows? Maybe I'll develop somewhat of an interest in the Dark Followers and might actually enjoy myself." She shrugged. When she thought of it, Julia was actually a little excited. She would learn new things and may like it- she doubted it, but it was worth a shot.

Julia decided to change the subject to something that was a bit brighter than the previous. "Are you getting excited for your seventh year?" She asked with a smile. She definitely was, she had only one more year in that school, and then she was out for good. But Julia still had no idea what she wanted to do afterward, maybe a professor? Or something with the ministry? There were still doubts. "What do you want to do once you graduate?"
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum