Years of unfinished business - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Years of unfinished business - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Years of unfinished business

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Years of unfinished business - Page 2 Empty Re: Years of unfinished business

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 am

"Wow... I never seen Mr and Mrs. Dawlish made before, that had to be something to see!"said Sarah laughing. "My parents tried to make me get rid of the stuff animals we won at the fair as well as the pictures of us but it was a fight they didn't win."said Sarah honestly. "This might sound lame, but I still have every picture and animal that you won me!"said Sarah not a shame to admit that. Sarah could never give those u for anything, they were her memories.

Sarah laughed at his comment. "Neither did I, I remember turning our teacher hair blue and not knowing how we did it!"said Sarah laughing. "We stayed after school writing 'I will not prank Mrs. Rogers again."said Sarah shaking her head at the memory. "Man we did some crazy things when we were young!"said Sarah chuckling. From turning the teacher hair blue to making things disappearing they did it all which lead them to being troublemakers when they really weren't. Although getting kicked out of there muggle private school didn't please there parents.

Sarah crossed her arms and gave him a 'yeah right' look that she always gave him when she didn't believe him. Sarah laughed at his comment. "Oh yeah, show up and kill you in your sleep!"said Sarah in a teasing voice. "Same for me, I also come down here like I am now."said Sarah honestly. Sarah smiled at his idea. "Good idea Zan, lets go unless your scared!"Sarah smirked at him. Skipping ahead of him she entered the dark forest giggling as she did. It was something that Sarah always did to see if he would say 'Sarah!' and then come after her which he usually always did.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Zandell started thinking of all the things he and Sarah used to do when they were little kids. For thek it was always fun, but for otherwise it was weird and creepy. Especially since they were muggles and they didn't believe in the whole magic existing thing. That never worried them though, because they could do whatever they wanted and no one wouod catch them, unless they have themselves away somehow, which happened more often than you'd think. "We sure did have some crazy times." he smiled at her. He really missed those times after Sarah left. But he knew or he hoped that some day they would he reunited and it happened. He had just never expected it to happen in Hogwarts.

"Mhm and Dad will be really happy when they see you again. We woo missed you a lot." he told Sarah. He smirked when she said that they should go unless he was scared. "I wouldn't have suggested it if I was scared now wouldn't I?" he smirked at her and followed her into the forest. Zandell knew she expected him to call out her name and then chase after her, but he wasn't going to do that. Instead, he ran behind a tree and followed her that way. Since this was something he never did before, he knew that she wouldn't see it coming.

Though he might still be the same person she knew, he has changed just a little bit since then. His taste in clothes and accessories had changed and he was even more mischievous than when they were little kids. She didn't know about any of that though, but she was going to see exactly how much he changed now. Even his personality changed a bit, he wasn't as nervous and shy anymore, he was more outgoing and he didn't hesitate with letting his feelings be known either.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm

"Yeah we sure did, but who says the adventure has to stop there?"Sara asked him smiling. Sure they had many good times and adventures when they were little, and some people called them crazy even their own parents. Although Sarah is some what the same person, she was a bit more out spoken and mischievous then she was as a child. Still giggling like a little child, Sarah entered further into forest to where the unicorns were. Sarah wasn't scared of anything anymore, she experience alot of things that made her stronger and who she is today.

Although she was sure Zandell was going to see that she was a different person then she used to be, although she was still the bubbly down to earth girl she was since she was little. It was weird how time chances everything, time was everything but Sarah would do anything to get those moments with Zandell back again. She sure changed after Zandell left, she started causing more trouble at school and she started dressing differently and doing things she nevered did before. Although her parents tried everything they could to help her before they died nothing seem to get Sarah back to her shy ways. Although after her parents died, she sort of mellowed down a bit due to depression of losing her parents, although she has a family now she still misses her real parents.

As her mind wandered off Sarah petted a baby unicorn who seemed to like Sarah by the way it was brushing against her. Sarah always had a way with animals, no matter how gentle or dangerous they were. Sarah was always a animal lover, but she loved unicorns more then anything the world. She remembered when she was little, her room was painted with flying unicorn everywhere around her room. Sarah wouldn't give up her childhood memories for anything.

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

Zandell stood behind the tree, looking at Sarah petting the baby unicorn. He watched her, everything she did, and kept comparing her to the Sarah he knew when they were little kids. She was definitely different from that time, but it was a good different, or at least to him it was a good different. She was the same yet not the same yet different at the same time and honestly, Zandell preferred the old Sarah he knew when he was a little boy. That was only because he had spent so much time with her back then. Now she seemed like such a stranger and it was a bit weird for him.

That didn't mean that he didn't like or hated the way she was now, but it was just so different to him. That also didn't mean that his attitude towards her would be different now. Through and through she was the Sarah he knew from when he was a little boy and that wouldn't change. Nothing would change that, not even her changing her last name or being in a different continent. He smiled and creeped up being Sarah while she was distracted with the baby unicorn and he grabbed her by the waist, and lifted her up saying, "Boo!" before he gently twirled her around and placed her back down on the ground. He laughed softly and smirked at her, "Didn't scare ya, did I?"
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:13 am

Sarah was sure that her scream was almost loud enough that the whole school probably heard her from the castle. "Zandell Tyler Dawlish! you scared the hell out of me!"said Sarah hitting him playfully. "Give me a second to return back to normal!"said Sarah softly as her hear was racing like mad. "Oh don't think that pay back isn't coming Mr. Dawlish, because it will when you lease expect it!"said Sarah smirking at him. "That wasn't funny though!"said Sarah crossing her arms her emerald eyes giving him a stern disapproving look.

"Your lucky your my best friend otherwise I would of curse you to the next world!"said Sarah honestly. Although she was she was mad at him, she couldn't stay mad at him for long, he always knew how to get to her. Still giving him a disapproving look Sarah turned back to petting the unicorns who were still there. "Don't you dare either Zanny, I have have a wand and I'm not afraid to use it!"said Sarah. Besides calling him Zan she used to call him Zanny at times, but she was the only one who got to call him that.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 am

Zandell's smirk didn't leave his face as she scolded him for doing that to her. She sounded mad and she obviously disapproved of what he had done, but he knew that she couldn't stay mad at him so he just grinned like an idiot at her. "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!" he laughed softly. He could tell that it had been that bad for her, she had screamed so loud it was like she was being tortured or something. He couldn't help but grin at the thought of having scared her so much. He did feel bad though, it's not like he had no conscious or anything and he sighed, stepping closer to her turned figure.

"I know you do, but remember that I have one too." he told her softly as he stood behind her and put his arms over her shoulders, wrapping them lightly around her neck, sort of like a hug. An awkward one if anything, and he said, "But I'm sorry. I shouldn't have scared you like that." Normally, Zandell wouldn't have apologized or even hugged her or anything. He would've just hung his head and sulked for a long time until Sarah said that she forgave him on her own.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 am

Sarah ignored him and kept on petting the unicorn it was obvious that she was alittle mad for him scaring her. Sarah couldn't help to notice that he had change some, not in a bad way though just different. It was like she was meeting a new person again when she really wasn't. Of course he was still the same person she knew, nothing would ever change that but he was a bit different then she remembered. For one, he wasn't that shy boy she used to know that wasn't rebellious or mischievous.

"No I completely forgot that you were a wizard!"said Sarah in a sarcastic voice rolling her eyes playfully. "It's ok, but don't you do that again!" said Sarah softly as she put her arms on his and hugged him. It was a bit weird how they were hugging, but it felt nice hugging him again after ages of not doing so. "Ok this is a weird way of hugging!"said Sarah laughing as she turned around and gave him a proper hug. He still knew how to get to her, even when she didn't want to talk to him he still made her speak to him or make her laugh.

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 am

"Yeah, but then again since when has my way if hugging ever been not weird?" he grinned at Sarah as she turned around to give him a proper hug. As she did so, Zandell put his arms around her waist again and hugged her tightly. It was like he was afraid that she would be taken away from him and anyone could tell from the way that he was holding her that that was how it seemed. He seemed to bury his face in her hair for a little bit as he kept his grip on her and then he finally pulled himself away after what seemed like forever.

He looked into her green eyes with his own ocean green blue ones and sighed softly. He didn't know what was wrong with him right now but he felt an odd mixture of emotions being this close to her now. Before he probably didn't feel anything because he was too young and naiive to actually know any better, and although he still was naiive he was starting to have different emotions he hadn't felt before. He studied Sarah's face for a long time, like he hadn't seen her before, and when his eyes finally stopped on her mouth he froze. He didn't know what to do now, all the feeling in his body left and he just stared at her.

Before he finally leaned forward cautiously, glancing up at her eyes once more as he allowed himself to lean forward all the way and letting his lips meet hers.

[OOC: Awkwatacoooo >.<]
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:13 am

" But that's what I love about you though, your weirdness always makes me laugh but in a good way!"said Sarah smiling back at him. As he hugged her tightly Sarah buried her face into his neck holding him close to her. Of course they hugged like this before, but this time it was different, she didn't know how but it was just different. For the longest time they were teased for liking each other, maybe they really did and not were just naiive about it? Sarah had to admit ever since she moved away she couldn't stop thinking about him, but that was because he was her best friend right?

Staring into his ocean blue eyes Sarah didn't realize how beautiful the were until she was actually staring into them. Sarah didn't know what was going on with her, but she was starting to feel weird but it wasn't a bad weird. So many emotions and feelings were running through her body she felt like she might explode. Her plams were sweating and her heart was racing against her chest but her eyes still locked into Zandell's. Sarah wondered if she felt like this before around him, if she did she was probably to young to understand what these feelings were, and to be honest she was still confused.

Feeling his soft lips on hers Sarah's eyes widened but she didn't pull away, but she simply kissed him back on the lips.

[OOC: lol yup but cute in the same way!]
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Zandell didn't know what was wrong with him. He would've never done this before, especially not to Sarah. She was his best friend and he'd always hoped that it stayed like that. That didn't make him stop though, if anything it made him pull her closer to him and it made him press his lips a little bit more onto hers. He couldn't stop now, he didn't understand it, but something wasn't allowing him to pull away. He wanted to keep kissing Sarah forever if that was even possible,. But he knew he had to pull away soon, yet his body refused to move and he started to panic.

What if she reacts badly to what he was doing? Or what if she doesn't react at all? Those were both bad, but to him one thing was even worse. What if she liked it? ... That would change everything between them, maybe not so much, but it would change things ... a lot. He'd always seen her as a friend, but now, as he finally pulled away and he looked at her, straight into her eyes, he was finally seeing her as something more. He opened his mouth slightly to say something but quickly closed it, being lost for words. Nothing formed in his mouth.

"I'm sorry." he said finally. "But I couldn't resist ... Sarah ... I have to tell you this." he whispered, before he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her towards him again, embracing her tightly. "I love you. I always have." He whispered in her ear.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top