Where I belong - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where I belong - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where I belong

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where I belong - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I belong

Post by Sofie Elkin Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 am

Sofie did not even get a chance to answer the flood of questions that engulfed her. She withstood, assured of her safety because of her position, the hold on her wand, and the creature beside her willing to stake his life for hers. It seemed the first of these was the most powerful because, as though summoned, the man she so fervently followed appeared next to her.

He drew close and she felt warmth from his presence on this cold, wet day. She looked up and said, "I believe Mr Barker is a tad put out, as I have not cordially invited him to tea as I so often do. He thinks I must not fancy him." She did not speak with sarcasm, but it was her sincerity that seemed so insulting.

Felix spoke to her again and her eyes flashed. A moment later, her anger subsided and she smiled. "Perhaps you mean the chess piece. A pawn is also a placeholder of great value meant to be left as security. I would advise you thoroughly examine any further attempts to insult me or my companion."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 pm

"Now now," Aaron interjected, putting his hand up, and smiling lightly. While he enjoyed the subtle insults from Sophie, he felt like he had to tread a little lighter with Felix, or at least what Aaron considered lightly. "No need to insult our valued associate." He thought back to the day when he had actually brought Felix into the loop and how he had tortured Zara. He wondered whatever happened to her, she seemed to just vanish into thin air, and he did not blame her. He was not exactly the best person to work for.

He returned his focus to Felix, staring almost through him and into the wall. "Blood lust never leaves a man. Sure, you can try and suppress it all you want, but it will always be part of you." He paused, thinking his next words over carefully before speaking. He needed there to be a threat present, the man promised his loyalty, and then vanished. This was not something Aaron could let happen or everyone would start attempting it.

"The point is still this, you owe me a debt, and I will want to collect my debt." His voice turned stern now, the threat was obvious. "It would be a shame if, suddenly, Hogsmeade knew you were here. For that matter, the wizarding world knew you were here? Hiding out would not be as easy then I assume?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 am

Felix was starting to understand what his place was in the eyes of the people standing in front of him. He was a misbehaving Death Eater who needed to be taken care of.. these people had let their heads grow large from working with the Death Eaters and having relative security. Being on the run had knocked Felix down a few pegs, before he would have done a lot more than he would even dare attempt now. He had felt safe back in his heyday, now, he just felt like an underdog, waiting it out until he could quietly return to his hobby.

Felix listened to the threat without a change on his facial features. He had expected the threat long before it came, and so when it did finally leave the man's mouth, he merely pursed his lips slightly before nodding once.

"Of course, I am sorry I vanished such as I did.." He said, actually sounding pretty sincere, his eyes locked on Aaron. "It is rather hard to get an owl anywhere, let alone visit anywhere without bringing Aurors with me as well." He said with a short sigh, still watching Aaron. "I stayed away for this long in hopes people would at least lessen their fight against me, hoping me dead or away from their country.. of course I come back here.. because it is my home, and it always will be, whether I like it or not.." His eyes slowly lifted to look to where he could see Hogwarts in the distance, a small scowl on his face.

Felix Barker certainly had changed since the last anyone had seen him. Besides the scars, he seemed almost calmer, his eyes moved slowly, his actions seemed controlled, even his hand moved against Hyde's ears gently, moving with a slow, exaggerated movement. His eyes slid back to Aaron with a tight nod. "What can I do to repay my debt?" He asked calmly, pursing his lips slightly once again. He had his old ways, and it was obvious to see that he was still fighting against long dead emotions, but Felix Barker had changed, whether it was good or for bad... that was yet to be seen.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 am

"I meant no insult," Sofie responded innocently, glancing up at Aaron. "I was merely clarifying. If his intent was to insult me, I was only hoping to ensure he would be able to do so more successful in the future." She paused, smiling politely at Felix and bowing her neck a little, dipping her knees in a half curtsey. "If you so wish, that is."

Sofie felt very good to be here. It seemed that she was becoming more and more involved with the important events occurring in the country. She always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, and Aaron allowed her to be involved. She felt as though she were in the thick of the action- and she loved it.

(muse fail. Sofie's sort of extraneous currently.))
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Aaron pocketed his hands as Felix spoke and he stood completely still with his eyes locked on Felix. When he was younger, holding eye contact with someone was one of the hardest things he could think of. He was a shy kid and locking eyes always seemed strange. He guessed it was because his father hated it and would get upset if Aaron looked at him. He had learned, though, that it could be one of the more intimidating things a person could do, so he forced himself, even though it still felt awkward.

He finally stopped talking and Aaron nodded his head. He did not know why Felix had left in such a hurry, nor did he care, but he was back now and Aaron would need as many hands as he could get.

"Naomi Greyback," He said slowly, letting the name sink in. He was sure Felix had heard of her, and as far as Aaron was concerned, she was one of the biggest threats to his secret. He was not sure if she was stupid enough to give his name to anyone, but if her pack was threatened, he felt like she would easily give his name up. "She was a Death Eater but she has defected. She knows my name and my face, and I want her. If you can bring her to me I will consider your debt repaid, but I want her alive."

He paused again, surveying Felix to see how he reacted. He was sure the prospect of getting back into being an evil bastard made him a bit giddy, especially when he was being forced to. "What you do with her before she arrives to me is up to you, just make sure she can speak."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 am

Felix kept his eyes on Aaron, the least bit intimidated, but making sure to show that he wasn't weak, and kept the glare, his body language was casual, but his eyes stayed hard, sunken into the sockets, his frame was still very muscular, but with his hands in his pockets, one hip jutted out slightly, watching him, you'd have thought they were having a nice pleasant conversation about the weather, but their eyes showed a distinct personal war.

When Aaron said Naomi though, Felix took a small step back in shock, his leg nearly collapsing under him as he did. Naomi... Naomi, his Naomi.. his Naomi who had left him because he was an evil bastard.. could he bring himself to fulfill Aaron's request? Could he bring himself to hunt down and bring back his ex-wife? Either to her death, or to whatever Aaron felt fit to do to her.

His voice was slightly hoarse as he responded. "Naomi.." His eyes had lost their contact with Aaron's and were now staring somewhere over his shoulder, his forehead creasing with a slight worry. "Is there.. anyone else I could get for you sir? Anyone else at all.." Felix eyes moved back to look straight at Aaron, and his worry was apparent, worry and a slight hint of panic. Of anyone in the world, let it be Death Eaters, the head of Death Eaters, or any Auror out there today.. Naomi was the one person he feared the most.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:17 am

((Sorry for the OOC only post but Sofie doesn't have much/anything to say. I pass. XD ))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

The fear that plastered Felix's eyes made a small smile form on Aaron's lip. So he had found something that the psycho actually feared. Or maybe it wasn't the person he feared, but rather, the task that he knew he was going to have to do for Aaron. Maybe it was the power running to his head, but he loved pushing someone from calm and collected to worried.

"Is it the fear of the beast, or fear of the task?" His voice was curious now, he wanted to know why his tone had changed so quickly. "You want the debt repaid, I have told you the form of payment. I gave you, without hesitation, what you wanted from me. Is it fair that now, because it does not suit you, you get to choose what I want in return? If you don't like the game, Barker, then do not play it. My terms are final."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Felix could feel his stomach knotting into clumps as Aaron spoke. To go after Naomi.. the love of his life. It was not fair for this man to put him to a task that made even Felix Barker anxious. "It is a fear of neither.." Felix said, his eyes glued on the man who undoubtedly had complete control over him.

"She is my ex-wife, that is all, and I do not wonder that she is searching for me, and is quite capable of killing me." Felix wasn't about to butter up the situation, or keep it secret from Aaron at all. In fact he was anxious that Aaron knew just how much of a danger it was on Felix's life this task was. "It is not a matter of tracking her down and finding her.. that should be simple enough, it is just when I do meet her, it will be at a crossroads of her finding me as well, and.. she will not try to run, she will fight, and possibly in her full werewolf mode, she will do everything in her power to kill me."

Felix was quite certain of this fact, he was not afraid of her, but more anxious about the prospect of being killed by her, better yet, of her turning him over to the authorities. "If she does not kill me sir, she will turn me into the Government.. she has told me this herself, and I would rather not reveal secrets to them, if you understand." Felix knew he was sounding childish, and he should suck it up, but there was a real threat in Felix getting caught, if they got him alive.. well, horrible secrets could be revealed about the Death Eaters, that Felix was almost positive Aaron did not want to get out.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top