Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing Empty Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Lilyanya was in the Hospital Wing when the doors opened and a student threw in a Kneazle and a Niffler into the wing. It took her a few minutes to grab either of them, the niffler she lured out with something shiny. The Kneazle just walked out of it's own accord looking at her like 'Are you gonna pet me or not?'. She picked them both up in her arms and elbowed her way out of the doors to the wing before walking down the stairs quickly. She looked around as she walked hoping to see the students who did this but of course that wasn't her luck today.

She began walking down to the creatures paddok, hoping that Professor Selwyn was sleeping. It was night time and she didn't have her hood up which she usually did. She walked in looking around not seeing anyone, She found an empty cage for the Kneazle and secured him in it. She walked around a bit trying to find an empty one for the Niffler who was trying to get down. She found one but it was up higher and she was simply too short, she looked around and found a desk. She floated it over to her and again looked around feeling like an idiot as she climbed up on the desk. She secured the Niffler into the cage and sighed as she knelt down on the desk to climb off.

Anya heard a noise in the back and her eyes got wide, she quickly put the desk back. Trying to sneak out of the room before being noticed but her cloak was stuck on something. Looking down to see what it was snagged on to find out one of the creatures had it in it's mouth.

"Let go," She whispered at it. "If you let go now, I'll bring you a treat from the kitchen tomorrow morning. How's that sound?" She kept her voice low so as not to let it carry too far towards anywhere. "Come on let go, I promise I'll bring you a treat." She whispered with a small smile giving the cloak a small tug.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing Empty Re: Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Anya kept trying to tug her cloak from the animal who was determined to keep her there. The other animals then decided to start making noises and she knew she was toast. She knew that Professor Thorfinn was gonna see her.

As if right on cue she saw the lamps come on in the barn she sighed deeply looking disapprovingly at the animal who wouldn't let her go.

She turned at the sound of his voice. "Hello Professor Thorfinn. I'm sorry to have woken you," She said trying to give her cloak another gentle tug the animal then started trying to drag it further in.

"I don't, one of the students let a niffler and Kneazle out in the Hospital Wing." She said with a sigh then pointed to it on the top shelf. "I had just put them both back when this one grabbed a hold of my cloak. Unfortunately I can't leave it here otherwise I would have and left you a note about it. He seems determined to keep me stuck here to play with him." She felt a more determined tug on her cloak and looked down at the animal shaking her head. "Any chance you can help me get unstuck?" She asked him softly.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing Empty Re: Magical Creatures Don't Belong In The Hospital Wing

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:58 am

She watched as Selwyn tried to talk to the creature. It wasn't having any of it which wasn't surprising. She stood still and made sure that she wasn't close enough to the other creatures. She didn't want to get stuck by another one while waiting to be released by one.

She laughed softly at the animal's response to the question.

"No it's not expensive." She said as she reached down and pulled a knife out of a sheaf on her calf. She made a clean slice to free herself. She thought about the one cloak she had in her bedroom at the castle. She knew sooner or later she would have to use it. "I have another one in the castle this one's probably seen more use than the other."

She stood up and made sure that she wasn't attached to another creature. "I'm sorry to have woken you Professor. I think next time I'll make sure my cloak is no where near the cages. Hopefully it won't happen again but some students like doing things like this more than once."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 am

She laughed softly as she looked at the Jarvey who was holding the piece of her cloak. "I may just let him keep it that's if he doesn't let it go. I have another one I was just reluctant to use it quite yet." She said thinking of the dark blue cloak with black silk lining the inside of it. "He just gave me a reason to finally put it to use." She said with a smile at the Jarvey.

"Oh I'm sure they're gonna love doing that," She said smiling thinking about how the kids were gonna groan and complain about it. She was just curious who it was that let them loose.

"Ok that's good, sorry I had thought maybe you had fallen asleep in here somewhere." She said then nodded at his next words. "Yes that would be good." She went towards the door that lead to the outside of the paddock. She pulled her hood up over her head making sure it was secure.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top