Sex and Candy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sex and Candy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sex and Candy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sex and Candy Empty Sex and Candy

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Here's my newest character, Adriana D'Eath.
She needs her family, friends, enemies.
Send me your ideas.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Sex and Candy Empty Re: Sex and Candy

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Adri is a sixth year right? Amaris is a seventh year, but she tends to be around the younger Slytherins because the other seventh years just annoy her most of the time. Although most things annoy her how, mostly cause of her pregnancy.

And maybe Adri could help in bringing Damitrius more towards the DF side? I'm planning to have her do that anyways, after a sort of mental breakdown, but she'll need someone to sort of guide her into that thing. Madd offered to have Damien sort of help with that, so maybe Adri does too?
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:45 pm

MILO AND FRANKI.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 am

@Amaris. Would Adri know about the pregnancy? If she didn't she would probably harass her to drink with her without knowing. If she did she would probably playfully tease about her getting knocked up. Adri doesn't like babies so it would probably put a block in their friendship. But since its her niece maybe she would at least be nice(r). 

@Damitrius. Adri could definitely do that. She's not as bloodthirsty like some of the other DEs but maybe that would add to her argument for D to join the forces. Adri just has such a big ego and rebellious nature that she can't help but sympathize with the DE cause. I would be interested to see Adri and Damien team up to lull Damitrius to the dark side. Adri can offer her sexy DE boys as a bribe xD 

@Milo. YES. I can't imagine Adri will be too pleased that as soon as she gets away from her roommate he accompanies her to school. But alas, she loves her family. They will have drinks. 

@Franki. Friends? Ish? At the very least they can chase boys together. 
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 pm

I PM'd you Smile
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, technically Amaris doesn't know about the pregnancy herself, but she cab air of feel that something's wrong. But she wouldn't let anyone know about it, so it'd mist likely be the first one, of her trying to hey Amaris to drink with her.

Alright, so maybe they sort of tease her about her best friend's death too(cause that's what's supposed to cause the mental breakdown) and once she has it, they start pulling her towards the DF's.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

Maybe Adri is the first person to call it out. If Amaris is complaining about something Adri would just butt in and be like "Shut up. Obviously you're pregant."

Unfortunately, I could deffinately see Adri being tactless enough to tease her about that.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 am

Milo and Adri will be strange and silly.

Franki and Adri might be awkwardly strained right now, since Lorcan took Malfoy Manor. Perhaps Adri can set Franki straight about the matter and then they can move on.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 am

I'd love to see how Amaris reacts to that. I bet it'll make her flip xD

So, how would we do this? You make one thread, I make the other?
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top