Want some candy?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Want some candy? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Want some candy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want some candy? Empty Want some candy?

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

The thing is, that Darien loves sweets (not a pedophile, as the title topic would say.. YET). So Honeydukes was this one place he frequently visited. It was just another Friday, 5pm, as Darien stepped in the little candy shop and looked around with quite childish smile on his face. He loved the smell, he loved the sight of so many chocolates, he loved everything about this shop.
Darien took a bag for first candies he wanted. He had been there a day before, and already he had eaten everything he had bought. His apartment was all with candy smell and... well, even though he ate everything he had bought, Darien always had something sweet somewhere. And now he was again here to stock up.
Dar looked, where the chocolate was, waited for some little girls to make their decision and then started filling the bag in his hands with some chocolates.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Want some candy? Empty Re: Want some candy?

Post by Jason Santana Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Jason walked into the shop, although he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of candies and sweets, he decided to buy some for his sister. He knew his sister, Kaede, loved sweets. Jason often ate sweets, but not enough to satisfy the shop's owner. Jason walked to the castle, taking his time, counting his money he brought along with him. Jason smiled as he walked into the door, the sweet perfumes of the sweets hitting his nostrils. "mm." he hummed, biting him lip. He took a spot in line, smiling and waiting for his turn.
Jason Santana
Jason Santana

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Darien took his chocolates and turned his head, as he heard some humming. "I guess I'm in the way," he said with a slight smile, as he stepped back. He didn't want more chocolates, anyway. He would now look for some... something sour. But he didn't go anywhere, but looked at this boy. "You like chocolates?" he then asked. Darien was one of these guys who could talk about anything and to anyone. Even if it was weird.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Santana Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:50 pm

"Mm yeah, but I'm buying some for my sister." He claimed, smiling up at the man in front of him. "They're good, unless they're dark chocolate, those...those aren't good...in my opinion." He said, smiling at him. He wasn't a very big fan of dark chocolate, milk chocolate was favorite. Jason moved up slightly in line, still smiling at the guy. "I'm Jason."
Jason Santana
Jason Santana

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top