Candy, and new friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Candy, and new friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Candy, and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candy, and new friends Empty Candy, and new friends

Post by Victoria Bates Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Clayton walked around Hogsmeed looking for a certain store. Cassidy had wanted something and he’d came to get it for her. He walked back and forth looking for the candy store she had spoken of. He hadn’t spent much time around here having gone to a wizarding school in Australia where he and Delilah had grown up. He looked around confused for a bit before temporarily giving up. He sat down on a bench for a minute. A while later he was back walking through hogsmeed. “where is this dammed store?” he asked aloud. If he couldn’t find this store Cassidy would be upset. He didn’t want to see her upset.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Candy, and new friends Empty Re: Candy, and new friends

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Leaila walked into Hogsmeade, looking for May. Her little sister had told her that she was going to be in Hogsmeade so she had agreed to meet her there. She thought she would have to wait a while before May actually came, as she always did. May wasn't very good at keeping up with times. Or maybe Leaila waas just always too early? She laughed softly and continued to walk, not really wanting to enter any of the stores. The streets were very crowded, something that is to be expected of Hogsmeade, since everyone loved to go there.

As she walked she saw someone who seemed lost to her. She walked up to him and asked politely, "Are you lost?" She smiled softly, and took a look around for her little sister. Her smiled widened as she saw a small figure running toward her. "Leaili!"she heard someone say. She knew it was her sister. May was the only one that called her 'Leaili'.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Clayton spun around hearing a female voice behind him. “yeah a little. I was looking for the candy store i was told was here. My wife wanted some candy. Though she wouldn’t’ settle for just any candy. She said it had to be from this place here in hogsmeed.” she herd another girl scram in excitement and watched the one he had been talking to turn around quickly happy to see the one who screamed. “sister?” he asked plainly, “honey dukes. That’s the place i think. Pregnant people can be difficult some times.” he swore under his breath looking around again for the store.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Leaila laughed softly and hugged May as she ran into her arms. "Hey May. How ya been?" she asked her sisterShe broke the hug between the two of them and looked back at the man she had been talking to before May had called out to her. "This is my little sister, May." she introduced her. "Oh and my name is Leaila." she smiled, extending her hand. "The store you're looking for, Honeydukes. It's right over there." she pointed to a small store not far from them. She looked back down at May.

"May do you want to go to Honeydukes?" she asked the little girl. She was not surprised by her answer. May loved candy and she wouldn't give up an opportunity to get some. "I wanna go!" she exclaimed, and began to run ahead, like she had done before, when Leaila had met Sophia. This time she wouldn't let May get lost. She grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Oh no you don't, this time you're staying right by my side, got it?" she said in a stern voice. May nodded and Leaila picked her up. She might be a teenager, but Leaila would treat her like a little girl as long as it took for her to act her age.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 pm

"I'm Clayton," he said as he watched May run towards honeydukes, he laughed softly as Leaila pulled her back and picked her up, "you know I think she can walk on her own and it would be easier to just hold her hand." he shook his head as they walked towards honeydukes. "now I need to remember what Cassidy wanted." he swore under his breath, "would you know what a pregnant woman would want from honeydukes?" he asked the two girls he walked with, "what candies would you be craving?" he looked over at them "sorry I’ve never been to hogsmeed before. I went to school in Australia and i've never been this close to hogwarts before." He apologized.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top