All Torturers Please Read - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All Torturers Please Read - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All Torturers Please Read

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Torturers Please Read - Page 2 Empty Re: All Torturers Please Read

Post by Morrigan Devlin Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Hm, would Santana be important enough for all three to go after her? I have this annoying habit of trying to make everything as canon-like as possible. I don't know Felix Barker at all, but I was under the impression that Ne'Os is fairly high ranking. Judging by the fact that Felix has all those tortures under his belt, I'd imagine he's fairly high ranking as well.

My idea would be that Morrigan could be ordered to go along with one of them, as she is fairly new to the torturing side of things, and still learning how far is too far. She would probably need to be supervised for her first few tortures, as it would be too tempting for her to go too far and kill the victim.

She could also be used as a bit of a scare factor, as she does look pretty intimidating with her scars, sharpened fingernails, and pointed teeth. Also, it'd be more scary (in my opinion) to be threatened with physical pain that leaves cursed scars, than something like the cruciatus curse, which while painful; it leaves no visible mark.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Felix is high ranking enough, Ne'Os was high, i don't know where he stands right now though. Felix is currently attempting to redeem himself, but he's DEFINITELY tortured more than just about anyone else Razz *That's been rped as well, and not just written, "I HAVE TORTURED YOU" Not to toot my own horn, but he's definitely in the mood Razz
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique McKay Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am

Ok, well she is a Potioneer at Mungo's so she'd have potion that they could steal, and she's an order member, (I'm going to change her to Auror soon!) so i'm about to create it, then I'll post you the link!
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique McKay Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 am

I sent ya'll the link!
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:13 am

I'll post in the thread soon. Got a pm I'm waiting for regarding this torture plot.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top