Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Empty Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 am

Figured I might as flaunt what I got. If anyone wants a sig, or to have their character's hair color or eye color change; scars added; or put into different clothes, feel free to message me or post here.

Any art here is free to grab to use on this site, unless otherwise specified by me. Wouldn't want to see Lara Robinson's face showing up in someone else's sig after all....

Anyways, first I'd like to show off my signature. Haven't applied it yet, cause I wanna wait until my app gets accepted, but here's a preview!

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Saoirsesigcopy

Next...did you know that Lara Robinson actually has dark brown hair, not red; and brown eyes, not green? I manipulated the photo to make her hair red and eyes green, since my character is Irish.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Beforeafter
Before and After

*Please don't use either of the above for your own sig or avatar.

Lastly for this post:

Yeah, I know it's Star Wars, but this is one of my favorite photo manipulations I've done...

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Dreissea

Here are the photos used to make this manipulation:

Spoiler:

Next on my to do list....Hawk the hippogriff!!!
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Empathy

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 am

Well, here's hawk.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Hawk

Wanted to show off my flash sig, but everytime I try to put in the code, it's claiming that I'm trying to link to an outside site. -_- Guess I'll just show it off in 4 days...

Gonna be makin' hippogriff adoptables here soon...
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

I have long struggled in vain! You see, when Jack was created I decided she would look like this so I used Bryce Dallas Howard. However, BDH's beautiful hair does not remain red for long, nor does it remain short. Which gives me a database of like... 4 pictures to use. But she's getting older, so I wanted her to look more mature. However, I struggle. Jack is supposed to have frizzy red hair and green eyes.

I need a new signature for her, and that might require some manipulation. I like this picture and LOVE this one. However, her eyes aren't very green. Jack also has two scars poking out from the right side of her face. Light, and they crisscross just at the edge of her hairline, one heading for her right eyebrow, and the other, short, heads downwards.

If you could incorporate a quote like "Looking for heaven, found the devil in me" that would be wonderful.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:20 am

Here's the sig I'm going to have for James Sirius Potter. Gotta wait that 7 days to post outside urls, cause the flash bbc code is just silly like that.

Try hovering over it, and clicking. Very interactive. Wink
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 am

You are like... genius.

Also guys, my beautiful set was made by her! She ROCKS.

I entertained my boyfriend and his sister with my sig, showing them all the cool stuff you did to the picture and the effects. They were impressed.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:33 am

On your jackles account anyways. Razz
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:45 am

Oh darn. I forgot I was on Milo. XD

Ignore my stupidity guys. The first post by me shows off her beautiful work.
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 am

Thought about adding sound to it...ya know, a big 'ol EXPECTO PATRONUM! to make everyone jump outta their seats when they clicked on it, but didn't wanna upset anyone, lol.

As promised....hippogriff adoptables. Gimme any requests, and I'll give it a shot. Just kinda ran outta ideas for colors, lol.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever White_hippogriff_adoptable
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/white_hippogriff_adoptable.png[/IMG]

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Snowy_owl_hippogriff
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/snowy_owl_hippogriff.png[/IMG]

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Palomino_hippogriff_adoptable
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/palomino_hippogriff_adoptable.png[/IMG]

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Black_hippogriff_adoptable
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/black_hippogriff_adoptable.png[/IMG]

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Chestnut_hippogriff_adoptable
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/chestnut_hippogriff_adoptable.png[/IMG]

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever Grey_hippogriff_adoptable
Code:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/grey_hippogriff_adoptable.png[/IMG]
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 am

Ah finally I found someone who can finally help me make Soph look right! You see, Soph is a vampire so I want to make her look pale but all the pics of her she's a bit tanish. Sophia is a Metamorphagus so her hair and eyes can change different colors. here is apic as well as this My play by is demi lovato and she has MANY different hair colors. Her eyes are usually always this color. Can you make it like you did James? can you put her name as well as this quote? Heavens gate won't open up for me, with these broken wings I've fallen make it looked a bit depress but hopeful at the same time if that makes sense. Sorry if I confused you, but if you can do this you'll be forever awesome! please and thankyou!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

Though I am in no particular need of a manip, I could certainly use a signature & avatar set, if you are in the mood. I have a new character on my hands, so the request will be relatively vague, simple because he is a bit of a blank canvas and I would love to see where you will go with it.

His character biography / app should be of some help. & the inclusion of the following line would be brilliant: "Smile like you mean it."

Thank you, Lass. =)
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top