Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 4 Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by James S. Potter Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 am

lol, I almost forgot about it, so thanks for posting again! Embarassed I'll see if I can get to it this weekend. May be awhile, since I have a lot of schoolwork lately.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 4 Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by Damon Fields Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 am

Lol your fine I'm in no rush. Good luck with your schoolwork
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 am

Saoirse O'Connell wrote:Here's the sig I'm going to have for James Sirius Potter. Gotta wait that 7 days to post outside urls, cause the flash bbc code is just silly like that.

Try hovering over it, and clicking. Very interactive. Wink

I would love for you to teach me, how to do all of your kind of work.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 pm

I kind of just started teaching myself on Photoshop, and then later on with Flash. I saw that you subscribed to my photobucket account, but if you want to see the Flash sigs, you'll have to look them up on Deviantart, because photobucket won't host Flash without a paid account anymore.

http://godsmackgrl13.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps

This website is where I learned pretty much everything for Photoshop and Flash: Tutorialized

Unfortunately, I don't think I have time to teach anyone personally, and I'm still learning myself. I never took a professional course or anything like that. I'm very much do-it-yourself type of person. Basically just learning as I go. A lot of my early work is terrible! lol If you ever need help with something specific; however, I can help you out...maybe dig up a link that helped me or something. Just shoot me a pm anytime.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

Hey, I'd love for you to make a sig for my character Derry. I'm really no good at all this computer stuff, I don't know how to make sigs at all. Razz Like if you could use the same photo I have of him, but maybe take out the lights and put a nice background Harry Potter-ish..that would be really awesome. Smile I don't know if it's possible, but maybe something Quidditch related too? Anyway, thanks in advance!
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am

Looks like I'll have a busy holiday. That's good. Means I won't get bored. Wink

Got two ahead of yours, then I'll tackle it. What's your favorite quidditch position? Figure I can do something with either a bludger, a snitch, or a quaffle.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 am

Yay! Derry's favorite is seeker. Smile
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 am

Think I'm gonna add fixing my own avi to the list....her eyes are supposed to look like they are glowing....like a cat's would, but they just ain't right! Mad
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:13 am

Hey,
I was wondering if you could make me one of those cool changing clickable siggies.. the play by would be of Mackenzie Foy. if you could think of something cold and hurt for a quote of an abused child, and possibly her name.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Korpela Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:26 am

Wow, I got my work cut out for me again. XD

I'll add ya to the list. It should be done within a couple of weeks. I'll send it to ya when I get it done. Just got a couple of people ahead of you. Shouldn't be too long!
Mathias Korpela
Mathias Korpela
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 41
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top