Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 5 Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 am

Okay the siggie i made for her will work until then but yours are so cute and cool
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever - Page 5 Empty Re: Saoirse's Photo Manips, Sigs, Avis....whatever

Post by James S. Potter Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 am

Jeez...that last one took me a long time to code. Sorry, guys! That one I just did for Tristan was one of my more difficult ones!

Okay, so Derry is next and then Quelyn. Hopefully those won't be quite as difficult.

Edit: Alright, I really gotta show this one off....

Hover over Tristan to see first part of quote, hover over girl to see second. Hover in the middle to find hidden symbol, then click to watch movie. Move mouse from movie to get your cursor back and return to original image.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

I've been shy all this time and I did not want to bother you with this, but seeing that you do siggies has encouraged me to request something from you.
Could you do me a signature and avatar?
PB is Emma Roberts.
Um, could you do a signature like with the ones with the wands and patronus' running over them? XD Emma's would be a Cat and I'd like if the signature woult have some dark themes :3

Could you do that for me? (a)
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Can do. I have two ahead of yours, so it could be awhile as my Finals are approaching. I have a nice solid three weeks off after finals, though!

Hm...may be three ahead of yours. I'm not sure if Soph did Clara's sig or not. I need to pm her and find out. Regardless, I'll get it done for ya eventually. Wink
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 am

Thank you! Could you pm me this, then? I have this nasty habit of forgeting stuff that I requested. xD
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Dorn Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 am

Derry's sig...

Catch the Snitch!

Jason Dorn
Jason Dorn
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 am

I will be sooooo entertained.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derry Flanagan Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 pm

What an amazing job!! Thanks so much Very Happy
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:16 pm

i like flipped out over derry's siggy when i woke up and saw it
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks. BTW, gotta click on Hufflepuff Wins twice to get it to disappear. I made a mistake in the coding, and I don't feel like fixing it, lol. It's a small enough mistake that it doesn't bother me, so just click twice to get rid of the winning slogan thingy.

I'll be working on yours next, Quelyn. I have finals next week, though, so it may be a little while. After finals, I have almost a three solid weeks before next quarter!
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top