Prefects' Compartment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefects' Compartment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefects' Compartment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefects' Compartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Prefects' Compartment

Post by Liesl Dolohov Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh, so that's what it was.

"First of all, you two are so transparent. Second of all, I'm not talking down to anyone, I'm making a perfectly reasonable request of everybody, which I'm entitled to do because I'm Head Girl," Liesl responded. "Thirdly, you can hardly talk, considering you wouldn't even walk in here with her."

She turned to Amelia.

"But if I was you, I'd dump him. Any guy who can't even handle being seen with you is not a guy you want to date."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm

This girl was getting on his nerves like really. He had little patience with anyone now as it was and even if she was Head Girl, Ryo was reaching his limit in patience with her. She hadn't exactly done anything to him in particular, besides basically call him stupid, which he didn't care about. But she was just a little prat, to put it nicely.

And now, the way she was acting to Amelia and the boy who'd just walked in, he assumed he was the Head Boy. "Just drop it already." he said. He couldn't believe that he was in there with these kids, especially the immature prat, no matter how mature she thought she was acting.

He looked at each one of them, before scoffing and looking out the window of the compartment.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 am

Amelia blinked around really out of it. All she could hear was muffled sound of the girl’s voice. Finally her ears popped so she could hear clearly. She felt her temper rising, she had a bad feeling she wasn’t going to get along with this girl. She didn’t really care that much, she had friends and didn’t need anymore.

Amelia bit her tongue. Mum said not get into trouble and she would find out. She didn’t understand this girl or maybe she was misunderstanding her. Her headache was now a migraine and she still left very disembodied from herself.

“I’m fine. It’s just a migraine. It will go away,” she stated to the boy. She was glad he had come in before it got out of hand. Then she realized she had forgotten to take her medicine. That wasn’t good, she knew she had forgotten something. The only thing she couldn’t really forget without major problems she forgot. She wanted to go find Edgar to see if he had her medicine with him by any chance but didn’t. Her head was pounding and it was getting so bad she rather just have someone knock her out.

Just as she was about to leave her older brother, Edgar, opened up the door after realizing he had forgotten to give his sister’s her medicine container. He wasn’t sure when he would see her since they were in different houses. “Amelia, I forgot to give you your medicine and I don’t want mum killing me for not giving it to you,” said Edgar not really caring he wasn’t a perfect. He tossed the small container.

Amelia caught it and opened it. She took one of the pink medium sized capsules and swallowed it. She hoped it got rid of her migraine. “Thanks, Edgar. I forgot about it,” she sighed. She felt bad he had to come all the way over this way.

“Drew said to say sorry for talking you to death, his only a kid. He doesn’t understand the two of us have lives besides being with family,” said Edgar. He could see the stressed look on her face but didn’t press the issue. She was fifteen; she didn’t need her older brother getting into her business all the time. “You know where to find me and remember what mum said,” said Edgar leaving once again not giving anyone time to talk to him.

She was glad and embarrassed at the same time. She was fifteen she didn’t need her big brother ‘protecting’ her. She was glad she brought her medicine at least.

"I'm not dating anyone!" yelled Amelia, her temper finally breaking. "She couldn't fight it anymore. I happened to be with my brothers and you really shouldn't assume things before you know a person!" she added with anger. She fought back the tears that were form the pain still radiating from her head, but it was slowly getting better.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 am

Alex looked at Liesl as she seemed to be on her High-horse. He was glad that Amelia had gotten her medicine, and was doing better now. But he had to take charge in this group, not that it was bad but Liesl gave off a very bad vibe. Many of the perfects here didn't take kindly to her, so he decided a change of pace would be in order. He walked to the front of the crowd, and made sure to look at everyone here.

" A head girl shouldn't act like that, you are acting like a Dictator instead of keeping order. And unlike yourself I was patrolling the Slytherins compartments, before coming here to meet the rest of this year's perfects and our beloved Head girl "

He put on a smirk for them, as his voice seemed to boom in the semi-empty room. His voice sounded powerful, so that they knew that he was just trying to settle things. His Topaz and Emerald eyes, would look over the small group, but they had things to do. They needed to establish trust, traits and idea's for the future.

" Sorry about me not stating my name before hand, my name is Alex Star. I am your Head boy for this year, and I hope to work with each and everyone of you. Now please lets get down to business, and stop talking trash about us, Miss Head girl as we are all equal within this room "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:10 am

"I know who you are, Alex," Liesl replied, nonplussed. "And I know who you are, Amelia. I've been in the same school as you for the last four years and I'm not totally brain-dead."

She screwed up her nosed in perplexity.

"I don't know why you're both so upset. I only thought you were dating. I thought it was kinda sweet," she said.

"Anyhow, Amelia, if you just lost your medicine, you could've just said. You think I'm going to make fun of you for having to take medicine? I got that Green Itch over the holidays, too. I have to take stupid potion for it every day. Total drag, if you ask me."

She turned back to Alex, because she was Head Girl and she was damned if she was going to let some stupid boy take all her power, just because he was older and especially when he didn't even turn up to the compartment on time.

"But, you're wrong. We're not equals here. The Head Girl and Head Boy exist to keep the other prefects in line. We can give them orders. Or didn't you get the memo?"

"I mean, didn't you get the parchment that explained your duties with your badge?" she added, belatedly realising that Alex Star probably wouldn't know what a memorandum was.
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Amelia took a deep breath, she had to compose herself. She knew she had more control then this. Her headache was subsiding. She was able to think normally back to her tactful self. She hated it when her temper got ahold of her, her mum said all Bones witches are like that but it still annoyed her. Over the past year she’s realized she’s nothing like the Macmillans, she’d never been a true Macmillan, she had more Bones in her then she wanted to admit. A lot of genes that got past family members into trouble and she wasn’t ready to admit no matter what she did she’d always be in or causing trouble.

“Actually it’s not for the Green Itch. I got in a broom accident a few weeks ago,” she said leaving out the part where she found out she had a creepy genetic ability or curse from her mum’s side of the family.

She wondered where the rest of the perfects were. She probably didn’t want to know. She wondered how Edgar had gotten the door open, hmm did she want to know that either. He was definitely related to her, as her parents put it we know we haven’t gotten a baby mix up yet since you all are feisty and are getting into trouble of some sort. She did miss her father but he was the one who hadn’t wrote to her. She sighed, she didn’t want to even think about that right now.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Oh God.

More of them.

Keith groaned and kept himself firmly planted in his seat as the Hufflepuff prefect and the Head Boy entered the compartment. They were older than Keith, but he was used to that - and besides, they weren't that older. He recognized them, and after a moment he was able to put names and (more importantly) houses to the faces.

The girl was a fifth year, Amelia MacMillian, Hufflepuff. Keith had always known there was something off about her, but this was his first time realizing she took medicine, apparently for migraines. He briefly wondered if he could steal it and sell it back to her, but decided to put aside that idea for when he actually needed the money.

The boy was a sixth year, Alex Star, Slytherin. Keith didn't know much about him except that he was creepy enough that Keith hadn't bothered to talk to him at all.

When Keith turned back to reality he found Alex attempting to scrounge up power for himself. It wasn't a particularly complicated attempt, but it didn't have to be - Liesl was making it pretty easy for him to turn the rest of the room against her.

Keith however, wasn't a big fan of being manipulated, or of older kids, or of Alex in general, and to be quite honest he didn't particularly like Ryo or Amelia all that much either. And since bailing was clearly not an option in this situation, there was really only one way to go...

"Look, this is great, really, super fun, I'm having a fantastic time, but maybe we could move it along a little? You two are the Head boy and girl," he said, pointing to Alex and Liesl, "so be Head boy and girl. I'll get in line and follow orders like a good little boy and maybe we can all get out of here a little faster."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 am

Liesl closed her eyes, rolled them, then opened them again. Amelia Macmillan was going to take all her patience to endure.

"Not what I meant," she said shortly.

Keith butted in with his little littany of complaint, and sadly, Liesl couldn't argue. She'd just come down to the front compartment to find out who her contemporaries were, and it had turned into a HUGE DRAMA. All because of little miss prissy pants over there. She'd probably just blame it on her broom accident, though.

"I gave you orders," she replied, anyway. "I said don't pull pranks where anyone can catch you. Or do you want a house points war this year; because Slytherin has two prefects and Head Boy and Head Girl. That's two extra sets of eyes to see you with."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Amelia tried not to laugh. What was this the army? She knew it would be rude to laugh but this was ridiculous. She just came here because she had too. She wanted to just move on with her day. She wanted to get back to her brothers, even if all they talked about with Quidditch.

“Do I need to stay here or can I go back to my brothers?” she asked. At least Edgar and Drew respected her and she didn’t have to hide anything. She hadn’t told anyone what had happened over break, not like anyone needed to know.

She wondered if this was going to be a good or bad year. She was excited but scared, she didn’t understand why. She wondered if that meant something was going to happen this year. She could only pray it wouldn’t be that bad.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top