Prefects' Compartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefects' Compartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefects' Compartment

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefects' Compartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Prefects' Compartment

Post by Liesl Dolohov Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Liesl stared at the seventh year. How had he even made it that far without being held back? No wonder she was Head Girl.

"So ask," she told him. "Just take off your own badge and as you go along the compartments say you're looking for a prefect because there's an emergency."

"Or, whatever. I'm sure you can think of something."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 am

"I volunteer to cause said emergency," Keith said, raising his hand. "Seriously I will set a dungbomb in one of the compartments faster than you can say 'keith'saprettyawesomeguy'." There can be an epic duel and it can end with me getting kicked off this stupid comitee and getting back to more important stuff, like, I don't know, pretty much anything else."

He stood stretched his arms out. "I'm gonna grab those dungbombs, be back in a flash."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

"KEITH NICHOLAS YOU GET BACK HERE!"

Liesl got the feeling she was going to be doing a lot of screaming this year.

"It's called stretching the truth," she explained carefully. "We are not, in fact, going to cause an emergency."

She threw herself into one of the many vacant seats of their compartment. Oooh, comfy.

"Gawd."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Amelia had wondered around for what seemed hours looking for the right carriage. She didn’t have a single clue what to expect, her mum had never been perfect and knew nothing about it. Her dad had been perfect but he hadn’t tried talking to her in two months, she was rather pissed about that. She finally found the carriage. She opened the door trying to make sure she didn’t get stuck in the door or hit her head. No one ever called her graceful.

She sat down trying to blend into the background. She wanted to disappear. She didn’t want to be here. She wanted to be sitting with her friends. She didn’t know anyone here.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:42 pm

"Oh, look, Ryo, she's saved you the trouble."

It would be an understatement to say Liesl's patience was strained right now, what with trying to keep Keith in check. And being actually nice to people when she'd been given all this lovely power to wield. She decided she'd have to go dig up the other Ravenclaw prefect and assign her with the task of watching him. Good enough punishment for not turning up, right?

She shoved the parchment and quill toward Amelia.

"Name, house. I suppose you just forgot you were supposed to be here, then?"
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Amelia wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do with the parchment but supposed it was to write her name and house. She didn’t quite understand what the other girl was asking her to do. She wrote: Amelia Macmillan, Hufflepuff. She didn’t like being ordered around but she wasn’t going to jump the gun.

“Actually no, I was lost,” said Amelia in a low tone, her voice clearly had sarcasm hinted in it. It was taking all her might not to glare at the girl. There went her idea to blend in. She didn’t move her eyes from the girl, what had she done to get on the girl’s bad side expect exist.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 am

Forget nice.

Nice was, like, so five minutes ago. This little munchkin was making Liesl steam. Why'd she have to be so....

................................princessy......

Anyway?

Okay, calm down. Nice.

Being

Nice

"Oh," Liesl breathed back. "There's plenty more time to 'get lost' when you get to Hogwarts, though. And without wasting other people's time, too."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Amelia felt her jaw clench. "It's not like I meant to get lost. I'm sorry if I haven't done this before and I don't know what I am doing," said Amelia narrowing her eyes. Then she remembered how she had promised her mum to stay out of trouble and not to get hurt until her head injury healed in a few more weeks so she shut her mouth. Her head started to pulsate; she frowned knowing she had caused herself another headache. She couldn’t wait for her head injury to heal so she didn’t have these anymore, maybe she should have stayed home until it was healed after all. She didn’t want the other occurrence that happens with those headaches.

Unfortunately that wasn’t her choice to make. She tried to fight the urge to shut her eyes but couldn’t. Soon as her eyes shut her whole body started to tingle. Then another version of herself split off from her, identical besides the fact she had on heavy makeup and an all-black outfit. Suddenly the other copy of her drew back to the original her then she opened her eyes.

Stupid, stupid, ability, why can’t you go away? She hated her new ability or curse as she called it. She didn’t understand how her mum lived with it. It was so creepy on so many levels. Her mum had control over it while she did not. It seemed to come out when she was stressed.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Ugh! Such stupid hoofles! Why did Liesl have to be stuck with them?

She was trying to be a nice person, really she was. If she was being mean, she'd have told everyone out loud what Macmillan had been doing, instead of just insinuating it to the girl. Besides, it wasn't like she cared who some Hufflepuff snogged, so long as she didn't do it on Liesl's time.

Why couldn't anyone understand that?

"Merlin!" she slapped a hand to her forehead. "I think we need to lay down some ground rules here. Like, you guys are all prefects. I don't care if you do the wrong thing, so long as I don't catch you."

She looked over at Amelia.

"And turn up to meetings on time, or at least have a good excuse. How exactly does anyone get lost on the Hogwarts Express? It's like one long tube."

Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Alex had been sent a badge that said he was the Head Boy, well that was cool and all. But this must have been the biggest mistake anyone could ever make, he wasn't the best one or even know why he was chosen. But this could be a nice change of pace, he can learn something new and work with people. People might not know him, which was even better and soon walked to the perfect compartment door. He swiped his key, as the door opened and everything seemed to be chaos right now. He was a random guy, and his badge was not out, so they wouldn't know who he was.

He walked in as Liesl was talking to a girl that was sitting down, and well everyone. He only knew her because they were in the same house, and the secret club she was apart of. But he didn't like it when people were talked down to, and this was no way to start out making a good workplace. " Liesl, please stop talking down to the poor girl. It's fine that she was lost, now lets just calm down and get to know each other " Unlike most slytherins, he didn't care about position or who held more influence. He held courage and cared about other people like a gryffindor, but also very cunning, smart and stealthy for a Slytherin.

He walked over to Amelia, as he smiled down at her. As he made a scene to everyone in the compartment, but it didn't matter for now. " Are you okay? you don't seem well? "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top