Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days bring smiling faces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Arabella was now in a relatioship now, and it wasn't one of those that were fake or they only went out with her because of her good looks. No, this was real and she hoped it lasted but she had a feeling it would. "Yes it's very useful I use it alot when I don't feel like talking." said Arabella laughing as people looked at her like she was crazy. Arabella giggled at what he said. "I know right, that's what I like about being a Leglimens and a telepath."Arabella thought. "Lets burn this letter, Marcus and start a new life together!"Arabella thought happily. Taking the letter from her hand she held it over the flames as it caught fire and started burning. Watching it burn into ashes Arabella smiled.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Marcus found out she was a Leglimens, too. He also loved a girl that was skilled in magic. Ara wanted to burn the letter and start a new path together. Then so be it. Marcus thought and he smiled as he watched the parchment burn. To a new start for both of us! And he kissed her. He felt happier with Ara.

(((OOC: Sorry for the short ending! Great thread!)))
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top