Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rainy days bring smiling faces

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 am

Arabella blushed and shook her head. "Nah I wouldn't say that, it's more like you aswered my prayers Marcus."said Arabella softly. As he said he wanted to go to back Arabella smiled. "Great, lets go it's a bit more private and quiet then up here and I like that."said Arabella softly. As she gotten up she gotten up from her booth and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the back. Seeing a empty table she smiled and looked at him.

"I like it back here, it's so quiet and peaceful no wonder it's more popular then the front."said Arabella softly. As she seen a couple kissing not to far for where they were Arabella felt tears escaping her eyes. Looking away from them she ran her hand through her hair and closed her eyes for a minute and sighed.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Rainy days bring smiling faces - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainy days bring smiling faces

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

Marcus smiled at what she had said back to him. She held his hand as they went closer to the back. It was more private.... They stopped at an empty table and sat. She was looking at him. "I like it back here too. It's nice and quiet," he said to Arabella. Marcus saw her looking over somewhere. He looked in the direction that she was looking.

It was a couple kissing. When she looked back he quickly pretended to be minding his business. He looked up again and tears once again filled her eyes and she close. And they fell down her cheek. Marcus didn't like to see her cry. She was too pretty. Obviously she missed being with someone.

So Marcus decided to do the unthinkable. It would either ruin their newly-made friendship or start something more than a friendship. He kissed her.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 am

As Marcus kiss her Arabella froze in her place and just stared at him shocked not konwing what to do. Although she wanted nothing more to kiss him back there was a voice in her head telling her not to for she just gotten out of a relationship. But she felt another voice talking to her, but ut wasn't from her head it was simply from her heart. It was telling her that a hot guy kissed her and possibly willing to be with you don't shut him out. Arabella was confused she didn't know what to do, but she knew one thing for sure; her heart was winning. "Oh what the hell."Arabella thought to herself as she kissed him back. As she kissed him she felt a shiver run down her spine, it was something she nevered experience before but she liked how it felt.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 am

Marcus was happy that she had kissed him back. If she had not, it would have been extremely awkward. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds then Marcus opened his eyes and pulled back his head. "Wow... that was.... amazing." That was all he could say at that moment. He had just had his first kiss with Arabella and it was great.

He just looked at her in amazement. At that moment, he felt great. Were Marcus and Arabella in a relationship? That, along with their kiss, was what was running through his mind.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Arabella opened her eyes and smiled at Marcus. "Your right, that was amazing."said Arabella softly. Arabella had kissed her ex boyfriend Shane but she had never felt like it did when she kissed Marcus. The kiss that she had with Marcus sent a shiver down her spine and felt butterflies in her stomach which she nevered had with Shane. Many thoughts were running through Arabella's head right now. Were her and Marcus in a relationship now and was Marcus was one?
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 pm

The kiss that they had shared was... a different one. Unlike the many others he had kissed, it felt like something. Not just one of those girlfriends that you date for a few months or even a couple years; it was real. I bet Shane never kissed you like that before, now did he? Marcus thought slyly. The kiss just now was forced, he didn't do it. His head just leaned in, on it's own will.

That's how he knew Arabella was different.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Arabella being a Leglimens and a telepath heard Marcus thoughts and smiled before kissing him back. "Shane nevered kissed me like that before, when you kissed me it felt real."Arabella thought. The kissed that they shared wasn't like the ones she had with Shane she felt a spark in the kiss which she never felt before. She knew Marcus was different, like he was meant for her. It was like Marcus was her Prince Charming that rescued her and swept her off her feet.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Marcus was surprised when she had responded to his thoughts out loud. "You're a telepath? So am I!" he said with a smile. Yeah. I've never felt a kiss like that, thought Marcus , deciding that no one needed to hear about their business. Marcus wanted to be more than friends with Arabella. She was beautiful and she was real. Marcus felt like she was the one. Do you wanna be.... more than friends?
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Arabella giggled. "Yes I am, I been one since I was seventeen." Arabella thought back at him. "Of course I want to be more then friends Marcus, I don't want a good thing to slip away from me."Arabella thought. Arabella wanted to be with Marcus he was hot and he was real unlike her pass boyfriend. It was like her and Marcus were meant to be with each other. Arabella wasn't even upset about her ex boyfriend Shane she was over him, all she wanted was Marcus now.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Marcus smiled at her thoughts. So they were in a relationship now. That was what Marcus wanted. And she seemed happy again, which made Marcus happy. Shane was old news that she could forget about him easily now that she had him. I've just learned telepathy a year ago. It's very useful, Marcus thought. Now if someone's backstabbing me, I can just hex them without any warnings. The thought made Marcus laugh.

He really like Arabella. He just hoped it lasted. And at this rate, it looked like it would.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top