In need of some free time - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of some free time - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of some free time

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of some free time - Page 4 Empty Re: In need of some free time

Post by Alex Star Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 am

Alex would smile at her squeaking, as he would find it funny. Once her reason for not leaving he would nod at her somewhat fear, he didn't know much about it. Then again she seemed really nervous about it, so he wouldn't mind taking her back to her. " I don't mind at all, as long as you don't " He would walk in front of her as he would grab one of her hands. Then lead her outside into the cold as hell snow, he would of course not regret taking back his cloak. Well not yet for the time being, as he looked around for the lights of Hogwarts.

He found the school from a distance, as he walked with her to it. Hoping that they are not to late, before the patrols would come in. He looked at the moon, as there wasn't much light to see much of anything. " Stick close to me, okay "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 am

Smiling up at Alex, she began to walk with him back towards Hogwarts. She never really paid attention to how far the gardens were. Although, this made her remember when she walked with Allen all the way from the Qudditch field back to Hogwarts one night. Thankfully, it was light snow and nothing like this. Evalyn held onto his hand with a slight grip, and stayed extremely close to him.

Her eyes glanced up at the sky, the moon of course was now hidden by clouds. Thus hiding its phases. This caused her to become even more paranoid and looked ahead of them, back towards Hogwarts. Her free hand held the rose inside the cloak, close to her chest as well. Her hand was in a tight ball holding the cloak and rose at the same time. "I wish they had these gardens a bit closer..." She murmured softly, sticking close to Alex.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 am

Alex would feel evalyn grip his hand slightly harder, but didn't say anything. They would be at Hogwarts soon enough, and they would be safe within the stone walls. She would now be closer to himself, as he felt abit warmer now then he was a few seconds ago. " Yeah the gardens are near the forest, but I like the long walk and enjoy myself " He said as he would smile as he was ahead of her. Lucky for them that there were not patrols out here, or else he might of got a detention.

They would finally make it within Hogwarts, as Alex would lead them to the Ravenclaw entrance. It was a relief that they made it without a hitch, or some kind of magical creature attacking them. Alex still didn't let go of her hand, as he would wait for her to take her leave. " Well I'ii see you around then, Evalyn "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 am

"Its a wonderful walk. But the thing is.. I just don't feel comfortable at night, especially with moon phases.." Evalyn nodded her head slightly, and hinted towards her fear about either the Moon phases, or what they do and / or mean. She realized that only one person knew about her fears, that being another student but in Hufflepuff. Hopefully he won't say anything about the fear.

Their walk to the Ravenclaw door's entrance was easy, her blue eyes glanced towards the door knocker. Ravenclaw used riddles, and of course, she knew the answer todays Riddle like always. Smiling, Evalyn looked towards Alex. "It was pleasure to meet you today, Alex. I hope we can speak more often." This time, she had the rose in her mouth and took off his cloak. A spark was in her blue eyes, she reached over and around his shoulders, placing the cloak loosely right there on his shoulders. But, only he and herself would see that she pressed her lips against his cheek. "Thank you for walking me back, Alex."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:03 am

Alex would think about her words, as she didn't like the moon phases. Meaning that involved a superstition, or the werewolfs that came out during a certain time when the moon is in place. He would guess it was either of those, but stayed quiet to not ask her. He wanted her to tell him if she wanted to, but today they would have to leave each company until another day.

He was about to leave, but she gave back his cloak. Then something else that surprised greatly, she had kissed his cheek. He would feel really warm inside, as he gave a little smile towards her. " No problem evalyn, I'ii be taking my leave now. I don't want rumors to be spread around in slytherin that I was nice, and Yeah I hope we can see each other again " He said with a wink and with that he turned around and headed towards the snakes den to get to rest, he felt that he might have good dreams tonight.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 am

Chuckling softly, Evalyn waved silently goodbye before she walked up to the door, and whispered the answer to today's riddle. She then silently slipped into the common rooms of the Ravenclaws. A few were still up studying, majority of them were females though, while the males had somehow fallen asleep with books covering their faces. But it was obvious that they were sleeping, due to their loud snoring.

Evalyn bit some goodnight. Getting a few replies or a snore in response. Tonight had been a goodnight. Settling down into her bed in the girls half of the tower, she closed her eyes with the rose laying on her night stand. Sleep came, for once, without the conflicting Insomnia.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top