In need of some free time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of some free time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of some free time

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of some free time - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of some free time

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 am

Alex would grin at her, as she talked about her family doing the same thing. It was quite interesting really, he would have thought that most of her family was just like her. Well he guessed wrong, and would think of something. " Well family is family, my are very much the same.....but were all bad towards each other most of the time like a pack of wolfs "

He smiled at her as she talked about joining Qudditch, it might be interesting to watch. Of course she was slim, she would be a great chaser for the team. " I think you would be great at it, but Qudditch is much more better then gardening " He said with a sad smile, and would avert his eyes away from hers.

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:51 am

"Our worse is during the Holiday season. Everyone is asking what the other got one of the cousins. Drama of course cause a lot bring girlfriends and boyfriends." She sighed, and shrugged her shoulders a bit. That's how it was against hits year. Of course, Evalyn didn't have that special someone, but she was busy cooking with her aunts.

She smiled towards Alex, and patted his shoulder. "Maybe so, but when done with a Game, or Practice, it's nice to lay around, surrounded by nature and just breathe for once." Evalyn wanted Alex to see that gardening with plants, giving life to the world was something that was also good.
a
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 am

Alex seemed interested in her little rant about cousins, and would guess so. His cousins weren't the best role models, but they were family. Really at times he wonders if he was better off in a different family, then again who knew the difference. " Well your family sounds nice, of course my cousins bring there current flings to cause trouble. It sometimes makes me feel that I'm not good enough for any women " He would speak in a sad tone, because he knew that he had to tell them the true. Of course he wasn't ready to tell anyone about his secrets.

She was patting his shoulder as he placed his hand on top of her's, as he would look back at her face. She was smiling at him, and it caused him to feel weird. He didn't get many people smiling at him, and it felt different from when his mother did it. " Your right about nature, it's a great thing to soothe people " He said as he smiled fully towards her, but soon stopped as he reverted back to his grin. He wasn't one to let his defenses down, and she was no exception.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 am

Her family, good? Yes, sure, they were one of the biggest probably on-going Veela bloodline that still hold true to some how getting children to be half-bloods, or somewhere near that and then getting the next generation to be Half again. Then there were some of those that believed Veela's should be full, and not bother with magic ever. "Each family and each person in that family is different. Grouping a whole together doesn't always mean they're good." Ah, there she goes again with acting all Ravenclaw.

Evalyn nodded her head, and inside, was surprised that he had placed his hand on top of her own. She wasn't sure if he didn't like contact with someone else and that's why he was doing it, or something else. But she continued to hold her small smile. "Maybe that's why some how, all Wizards and Witches schoolings are near some form of nature."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Alex would understand where she was coming from, but he had other things in mind. So he started to talk with a smirk on his face. " It's absurd to group people together, there either charming or tedious from my point of view " It was something he read in a book once, and he never forgot it because it was interesting. Honestly he found her very interesting, but he remember that he was holding her hand still.

He moved her hand away from himself, and let go once it was away from his body. " I guess your right, and I'm sorry for touching you....I'm not use to people touching me " As he looked at the ground around her feet, really people in his family weren't like normal people at all.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

"Now days, they're all a little tedious, but hidden with sweet charm." Evalyn spoke with a thought in mind, about how everything and everyone was different. And for the fact that Alex had said Tedious and Charming. Those weren't really the things she would think of when trying to describe people. But yet, it was a different way in sorts on how to.

Evalyn shook her head softly, and hugged herself again. Even though she had his cloak wrapped around her. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't know this, and I probably shouldn't have done it in the first place." The white haired teenager was always so polite, almost how most of those with Veela relations were.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

" well that sounds interesting, I hope they aren't to much trouble then " He said with a slight frown to his face, as he looked around his garden. He needed to finish up soon, because it getting darker outside. So he didn't want to get in trouble with any of the teachers or perfects. Plus the whole being alone with a girl, in a greenhouse would spread rumors around. He didn't need people to think that this was a okay place to have there fun, because then he would get really pissed.

" Look, I'm sorry for my outburst....then again maybe not. So were you here just to find your owl, or just to walk around for abit " He said in a calm, yet very menacing tone that would cause chills in any normal person.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

"Garrett wouldn't survive in this weather. But seeing him fly out.. I guess he can. Plus I tend to wander the grounds more than being inside." Evalyn looked out the window where Garrett, the auburn Owl flew out of. She was worried for the owl which she saved his life at one moment.

A fever like feeling ran up her spine when she heard his chilling words. Instead of shuddering, she always got a fever feeling. Weather it was normal, or unhealthy, she wasn't quite sure. "Would you like some help?" She gestured towards the growing plants. He had said he enjoyead gardening, thus that must've been the reason why he's here.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

" There owls, they are supposed to survive in this type of weather. So it was no surprise that your owl would come and go " He sounded like he was lecturing her, and she was supposed to be in Ravenclaw. Of course he still didn't expect much from the other houses, or even his own it was just a title to him. Then again his thoughts of the matter were gladly not wanted, and he really didn't get people today.

He turned to his garden as she asked to help him out with it. He didn't know if he should accept or decline at this moment. Then again he had to get the work done anyway, and he would just smirk to himself. " If you want, I'm just planting some muggle roses to add some texture to the garden. I would be careful, you can get a nasty cut from them " He went back to his garden as he kneeled down to his roses, but he scooted over to leave some room for her....if she still wanted to help him.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"Muggle roses.. ?" She murmured softly as she walked over towards Alex. She remembers an almost hazy like memory. Smiling children and other people dancing all around together. There were some bright red flowers that were growing together with other flowers. The picture of Evalyn's mother came to mind, giving her one of these flowers. As the young appearance of Evalyn placed it on a grey stone.

She bent down next to Alex, looking at all of the flowers that ere growing peacefully with each other. "I would love to help." Evalyn smiled at Alex, she never really gardened before, but has watched a few other people do it a few times at the house where her family reunions normally happened.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top