In need of some free time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of some free time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of some free time

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of some free time Empty In need of some free time

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 am

Alex had been in his common room, doing his usual homework for his classes. Always focusing on it for his own gain, or more like a chance to keep himself in line. After all that has happened in his life, he found homework to be a pleasant time to not thing of things. As he looked it over, he saw many of his fellow housemates going to go hang out with there friends. He didn't have to many at all, but really he wasn't the best person to hang around.

After a while he decided to go out for some air, and take a break before someone thinks he is a robot. So he took a stroll to the gardens the school had to offer, it was a nice and calm location for him. He had taken up herbology as a hobby because he used to help his mother in her garden back home. He loved the work of making things beautiful, of course a vast majority of slytherin's wouldn't be caught dead here. Even other houses don't come by often, only for classes would anyone be around here.

Of course he didn't know why, it was such a great place. Then again people are more about having fun, and being very loud about it. He was working on planting some more roses into the garden, and was enjoying the peace and quiet of the place.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

In need of some free time Empty Re: In need of some free time

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 am

He finally gotten himself out of that cage of his. Flying around freely, he could go anywhere he really wanted to go. But instead of going back to England to see the Avalon family, he flew right into the Greenhouse. An auburn coloured owl found himself sitting on a plant that would not dare to try and eat him. His never closing eyes stared at a flash of white that was running around outside. Twisting his head around to try and continue to see who this person was.

Outside the greenhouse, could easily be seen by someone from the inside was a teenager, panting it appeared. Her hair was clear white, and so was her skin. She appeared to blend in with the falling, hailing snow. She was a loon it seemed, running outside in nothing but a long sleeve blue shirt and some jeans it appeared. Her lips were quickly turning blue.

The white haired teenager walked into the greenhouse, after finding the door that is. She was shivering quite badly in fact, although she was hugging herself and appeared to be regaining some type of warmth from within herself, and the fact that the snow was keeping the greenhouse insulated.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 am

Alex would listen to the sound of flapping as something had entered the greenhouse. Along with him being in the middle of planting, he decided to investigate for himself. He stood up from where he was planting, and push some hair out of the left side of his face. Exposing his light green eye, as he would look around for someone. His long blondish-brown hair would come to a surprise to most people because he was a guy after all. Then he spotted the intruder near one of the magical plants, a owl had came into the gardens. " What are you doing here, this isn't a place for you...someone must be looking for you " He started talking a soothing and calm tone towards the owl. He would have his back to the door, and was focusing on the owl.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 am

The owl had turned his head towards the person who appeared to be speaking with him at the moment. Now, this owl was always aware of human tongue, he could never get away from it seems. Locked inside of a cage with squealing girls did that a lot. Not to mention all the gossip he heard during his Mistress' reunions of family matters.

As she entered the greenhouse, the white haired teenage girl saw someone else in here. Her blue eyes looked at what was back of the person. Whoever it was, was taller than herself. By how much, she wasn't aware. Because of the lightning, their hair was a darkish look to it. "E - Excuse m - me?" Her voice was chilled, her teeth were making that sound when someone has been out in the freeing cold far too long.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 am

Alex would hear another voice behind him, as he turned around from the bird. " Yes " He would then meet with this time, a girl had came into the green house. He looked over her clothing, and noticed that she seemed to be making a sound from her mouth. Really who would come out in the cold, with just sleeved shirt and jeans. He couldn't tell what house she was from, he didn't even know her for that matter. He looked up and down her body, until he settled on her face. He was only a few feet away, and decided to be somewhat nice towards her. He began to walk towards her, soon noticing that he was a few inches taller then her.

He stopped about four feet away from her, and would have a simple grin on his face. " Honestly you know you could die from cold, or catch some nasty sickness. If you were to die here, then they would blame me for being around " He said in a harsh, yet very calm tone towards her. He took off his cloak he had on, and held it out for her to take because he decided to be somewhat nice. " Here take this before I change my mind "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 am

She didn't care what he said about her dying, she had her thoughts about how she was perish when she gets older. Instead, the one with pure white hair chuckled softly to herself, gaining breath to calm herself down. "I've come close to death, but freezing isn't that." Joking about death, something that shouldn't be done, but it always is, by someone else or herself. Doesn't matter though really.

Now her blue eyes could see this person clearly. It was a male with short like hair, still appearing a darker hue to her. Yeah, he was taller than her by a few inches. Not a surprise, she wasn't the tallest person here at this Castle. Although, she felt him place a cloak around her, her body was soaking in up that warmth right away. A grin came across her face. "Thank you.. I'm Evalyn Avalon, Ravenclaw." She pushed her arm threw one of the sleeves and out the other end, offering her hand to him.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 am

Alex would just think to himself, as it seemed like she was one of those. A very good, calm, and understanding type of person. Well there not common anymore, but he guessed that he wouldn't have a problem with her. Of course her words disturbed him greatly, he had been the cause of death to people in his life. He tried to remain calm as he helped her with the cloak. He touched her hand for a while, but the feeling of warmth when he did was different to him somehow. Of course he used that thought to ignore the memories of his past.

Then he heard her speak her name, as he wanted to remember it for some reason. Then the words of his mother would ring through his ears, that he should have introduced himself first. Like the fine gentlemen he was raised into, and would just snicker to himself. " Don't mention it, I'm Alex star from Slytherin. I'm guessing your here because of your owl over there. Or is that some stray owl that has found it's way into my Garden "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 am

Her eyes widened slightly, before she crossed her arms over her chest. "G- Garrett!" Well, this wasn't something the owl was expecting. The Auburn Owl named Garrett took flight all of a sudden, and went out a slightly open window. Leaving his Mistress with a sour "Hoot". Oh yes, now Evalyn felt as if she was the daughter who stayed out far too late.

Sighing a bit, but she still had a smile. "Sorry about Garrett, Alex. I haven't had time to let him out. And the Ravenclaw girls must've been giving him a headache." Her smile suddenly became shy. But yet, when she remembered him saying that this was his garden, the white haired Ravenclaw couldn't help but look around slightly. The plants appeared well taken care of, causing her to smile a little bit. "You must come here a lot, they appear to be well taken care of."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

Alex would just smile at the Raven-claw girl comment, but if he was honest. Most of the houses had there gossip, and drama involving a group of girls. Well at least the owl had some sense to get away, he never did like those type of things. " I understand his suffering, no offense but most of the girls around here are almost all the same " He looked at her with a slight smile to his face, it rarely came out because he never showed his nice side to people.

He noticed the smile that came to her lips, and would wonder what had caused it. Then it came to him, in her next set of words. She was looking at the garden he took care of often, and he would look at her with his one light green eye. " Yes I come here often, to get away from life sometimes.....people consider me strange, and weak because of it "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 am

"I understand, I see a lot when I see my female cousins are reunions that are yearly." Evalyn shrugged her shoulders, this was true. Seeing female cousins who would talk about their school dramas, college or something else they were doing. Garrett and their animals were normally off somewhere in the forests probably acting like animals for once.

The white haired girls hook her head, looking back towards Alex. "That's not strange. I may not look it, but I'm actually applying for Ravenclaw chaser for Qudditch. I love flying, a lot." The thought of finally playing Quidditch always made the white haired teenager extremely happy.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top