Happy Birthday PA - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happy Birthday PA - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happy Birthday PA

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday PA - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday PA

Post by James Wake Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 am

... I divert to Lana for the olbigatory celebratory remark
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

HHHH=====HHHH=.............AAAA...............PPPPPPPPP..........PPPPPPPPP..........YYYY..............YYY....
HHHH=====HHHH=.........AAAAAAA...........PPPPPPPPPPP.....PPPPPPPPPPP..........YYYY...........YYY....
HHHH=====HHHH=.......AAAAAAAAA........PPPP.........PPPP..PPPP.........PPPP.........YYYY........YYY.....
HHHH=====HHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP..........PPPP.PPPP..........PPPP..........YYYY.....YYY.....
HHHHHHHHHHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP........PPPP....PPPP........PPPP..............YYYY.YYY.......
HHHH=====HHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP..PPPP..........PPPP..PPPP......................YYYYY..........
HHHH=====HHHH=.....AAAAAAAAAAA.....PPPP....................PPPP................................YYYY.............
HHHH=====HHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP....................PPPP...............................YYY................
HHHH=====HHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP....................PPPP............................YYY.......Y.........
HHHH=====HHHH=......AAAA.......AAAA.....PPPP....................PPPP..............................YYYYY...........

BBBBBBBBBB.................IIIIIIIIIIIIII.I.....RRRRRRRRRR...........TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..HHH................HHH
BBBBBBBBBBBBB............IIIIIIIII........RR.................RRR......TT...........TTT.............TT..HHH...............HHH
BBBB...........BBBBB...........IIIIIII.........RR....................RRR....T............TTT.............T....HHH...............HHH
BBB...............BBBBB.........IIIIIIII.........RRR.................RRR..................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBB..............BBBB............IIIIIIII.........RRR................RRR...................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBB............BBBB..............IIIIIII.........RRRR.........RRRR......................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBBBBBBBBB...................iiiiiii...........RR......RRRR............................TTT...................HHHHHHHHHHHH
BBB...........BBBBBB..........iiiiiii...........RR.......RRR..............................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBB.............BBBBBB........iiiiiii...........RR..........RR.............................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBB.................BBB...........IIIIIII...........RR............RR...........................TTT...................HHH...............HHH
BBB...............BBB.............IIIIIII.........RRR..............RRR......................TTT....................HHH..............HHH
BBBBBBBBbBBB.............IIIIIIIIIIII.......RRRR................RRRR................TT.....................HHH...............HHH..... day

STUPID CHARACTER LIMIT!
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am

You're a dork James >.>
Razz
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Ah, I joined this site in 2009, and i've been 2 years here. That's a long time actually, Very Happy I'm surprised. And yes, this site is PERFECT! It has everything - friendly members, interesting plot, and an activity, although it's been little off lately. But we all know the reason, right? (school!)
Sadly I don't know anything about the PA that was on the invisionfree, but it seems that even then it was a great site. Smile

Anyways, Happy Birtday, Potter's Army, and I also congratulate every member who is a member of this site Smile
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Wow can't believe it was so long since i joined Potter's Army (not that i have been the most active member lately, but i am planning to change that fact in the recent future), but what was there stayed there.

Oh I remember invisionfree though it was changed not long after i joined the site, it was February 2008 i think (wow that's 3 and a half years if my calculation is right), and guess what me and Dan-Dan got along from the beggining and Soph too and Gin and Andriam, then there was Jess ofcourse though he came a little later, i think Andy introduced us is that right? So much history, but i don't know if anyone is too intrested i am writing anyway. I forgot to mention my lovely cousin Dae though he and Mari fought a little bit in RP at the beggining.

The think i used to like the most about PA back there was posting. I remember how i used to jump to my computer everytime i could just to write posts, though it was few years ago. Me, Jess, Gin, Darren and Andy had the world class topics/ One/Two-liners how they call them now, but it used to be more fun, you always had something else to add in the next post and so it kept intresting, as the story went on. Recently we just write everything that pops onto our minds in 10 posts, then get bored i would know, and remember how we used to write hundreds and hundreds of pages never getting bored Smile

Okay so i wrote a little more then i intended, but wow how could i retain from mentioning it on this wonderful day, which is our birthday.

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMENTS SO FAR AND GIVE US A LOT MORE OF THOSE IN THE FUTURE!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Happy B-Day PA! Very Happy For the time I've been on this site, it has been the best. I love you guys and I love PA! Razz
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Happy Birthday PA! Very Happy I remember when the site first started and I was such a badass with no restrictions...then they added stuff called 'realism' and 'actual HP stuff' but still is good nevertheless! I feel like an old timer whenever I see stuff like this, so I'll just shut up now!
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 am

Ahh, I'm so new here. Everyone's been around so much longer! Well, I certainly hope I can be a member for at least as long as most of you have so far. I'm sure most of you noticed me lurking around this site 24/7. I just can't seem to get enough. I'm too excited to RP. (^_^) I like the atmosphere here. You guys are certainly very fulfilled. Rest assured you guys will see me a lot. Unless I spontaneously get over my addiction. XP
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 am

Nah, Sabe! We're going to keep you around here for a looooong time!

You're going to be contributing all sorts of amazing memories to Birthday topics like this in the future.

Hm...I feel like I've been here forever, but I know I haven't been here quite as long as some others. I love PA and when I think of PA memories, hm...there are soooo many.

One of my earliest is a duel with Wilson, Vincent and Shacklebolt. I had no bloody idea what I was doing but I had a really great time. Most all my memories have fallen under the catagory of "Unlimited Awesomeness." I've made some great friends, and...well, I'm looking forward to lots and lots more of it.

Happy Birthday, PA! Lots and lots of huggles!

K. (and all Khaaty's crazy clan!)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 am

Ok so Jess made me come and post here Razz. I joined PA like...2 weeks after it began on here. So in a couple of weeks it will be 4 years for me! I can't believe it! Anyone remember me as Magical.Malteaser at the beginning? I miss PA loads but I'm so busy atm I don't really have the time for it :'(. One day hopefully I will though. I've been an admin, mod, secret admin, a member with too many opinions + pretty much everything! Had Davina Corrispur (RIP) for a while too. I miss her Sad. Jemma is a bit old to do much with now though. May have to retire her, though I miss her story so may upload everything onto a separate website. Can't wait! I love PA.

So yeah. I may not be active at the moment, but I'll never forget about PA and I imagine one day when my life is less hectic that I'll be back!

Happy Birthday PA - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top