Happy Birthday PA
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happy Birthday PA Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happy Birthday PA

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday PA Empty Happy Birthday PA

Post by Jess Potter Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 am

Happy Birthday Potter's Army!

Hey guys.
Just letting you know that today, the 2nd of November (GMT+10) is PA's fourth birthday!

Only a few of us here on the board remember the early days of the site - which is probably a good thing, we've grown and changed as a site over the past four years in ways that we couldn't have imagined, late in 2007.

Of course, this isn't the first "PA" site, there was one on invisionfree (which I don't know much about - I was only a member long enough to be sorted, then I got freaked out and left Razz) but this is the anniversary of the site that we all love and know.

So share some thoughts, experiences, and some of your favourite memories of the site, and don't forget to wish it a Happy Birthday!

Last edited by Jess Potter on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday PA Empty Re: Happy Birthday PA

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 am

OMG! I SO remember P.A. being on invisionfree! lol those were the good ole days! Razz Yes I remember how P.A. used to look back then and I have to agree with you Jess we came a long way since then and we became a better site! We will continue making this site better and better as the days go by for we all love this site SO much!

So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY P.A. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for my memories on here oh god I have SO many it's unreal but I remember when I first joined I was Sophia Starson and then went to Sophia Granger! haha lol I don't know why I did but I did and that been my name ever since!Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 am

You were Sophia Potter for awhile there though, weren't you? I still think that the weddings of old were some of the best events we had - I loved yours and Andrian's first one, the one where Jess met Mari - good times, huh. Some of my favourites can definitely include some of Dae's returns. Remember when he came back and kidnapped everyone? Lolol, so funny.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 am

My favorite memory so far has been the FNRP >.<

Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:28 am

You were Sophia Potter for awhile there though, weren't you? I still think that the weddings of old were some of the best events we had - I loved yours and Andrian's first one, the one where Jess met Mari - good times, huh. Some of my favourites can definitely include some of Dae's returns. Remember when he came back and kidnapped everyone? Lolol, so funny.

Ah... yes I was Sophia Potter for like a year or so who knows maybe I'll be it again!! OMG! I SO remember those I still read them when ever I'm bored! Razz lol I remeber that it was SO funny everyone was all planning ways to escape oh man good times!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 am

Happy Birthday PA! I've been rping here for a while I guess XDD Definitely not the beginning of time that's for sure.. but... I was here a few years ago.. and I had taken quite a break from the site for a while... but I came back! I love this site.. no matter how frustrated I get with it sometimes! hahahaha love you PA! Have a wonderful bday!
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 am

I always feel like such a noob when you people start telling stories about "the good ol' days". =P
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 am

The good old days looked exactly like these days, except less awesome, because I wasn't there. =/

Anyway, happy birthday PA. Jess asked me to do a special Shipper on Deck for your big day, so I did. Check it out if you're interested!
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:14 am

Happy B'day PA while i'm not quite sure I was on invisionfree (lol I seriously dont remember) I do remember my first account named Lord Emof (R.I.P.) Who was banned in one of Dae's and I's epic arguments.

So here is to you Mr. Potter's Army, may you never die and may you always supply us with RP for years to come.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 am

Ne'Os Emof wrote: I do remember my first account named Lord Emof (R.I.P.) Who was banned in one of Dae's and I's epic arguments.

AHAHAHAHA. i SO remember those.
I, personally, was not on the invisionfree site and I know that for a fact. I hate their coding, so i've always stayed away from it. I joined this back when Alesy (sp? who knows..) and Darren were a thing and then went onto Darren and Ginevra being the huge couple that just would never get together. I miss their plot being active 24/7 so much! That & Jess and Sophia being her best friends. You know, before she went all rouge and pushed everyone away xD

This site definietly helped me become the advanced roleplayer I am today ;p
2007 was just so long ago.. I can't believe that much time has passed by.

OH. and I definietly can't forget the posting wars Darren and I used to have, fueding for top poster like it was the biggest challange in the world xD good times, good times
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top