Dammit Austin! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dammit Austin! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dammit Austin!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dammit Austin! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dammit Austin!

Post by Michael Tremaine Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sit," Michael said to Thaor. He snapped his fingers at the bartender, who floated over a bottle of Michael's brand of firewhiskey and another glass. Michael floated a few coins back to him. "Obviously Tom and I are both lazy at the moment," Michael shrugged, pouring a drink into Thaor's glass. "Skinny here is just catching up with what he missed while he was gone." MIchael got out his wallet and handed Matt a wizarding photo of Abbey and Dakota playing together in the baby pool with Brian's careful supervision. In the photo they looked like they were splashing and giggling. "Khaat says Abbey's labrador animagus makes it hard for them to get her out of the pool once they get her in there. I thought you'd like to see your goddaughter. Oh, and I'm not supposed to show anyone this one. But I will. Brian has been taking pictures, much to Khaat's dislike." He handed a second one--one Brian had taken either to embarrass Khaat or to remember this pregnancy." He passed a photo of Khaat taken just a few days ago. She was standing with Kate in front of Sparks, and it clearly showed that she was far larger than a normal mother at full term. "Khaat has been trying to find this one to burn it. She doesn't know I have it," Michael laughed.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top