Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your favourite character?

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Bar_left0%Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Bar_left0%Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Empty Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 am

He's found his mojo, baby, and now Austin Powers (Mike Myers,Shrek) strikes gold in his newest 24-karat shagadelic comedy-adventure!

The "sshhh!" hits the fan when Dr. Evil and Mini-Me escape from prison. Joining forces with the superfreaky Goldmember, they kidnap Austin's father, master spy Nigel Powers (Micheal Caine), in a dastardly time-travel scheme to take over the world. Before you can say "Shake your booty", Austin cruises to 1975 and teams up with sexy Foxxy Cleopatra (Beyonce Knowles) to stop Dr. Evil and Goldmember from their mischeivous mayhem.

I got this DVD the other day and it is hilarious! I cannot believe Mike Myers plays Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Goldmember and Fat Bastard. He's a comic genius!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Empty Re: Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie)

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:38 am

I hate austin powers =P
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie) Empty Re: Austin Powers in Goldmember (movie)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 am

Rolling Eyes Whatever Darren, I love the music and the jokes they use, like this one: "Welcome to my submarine lair, it's long and hard and full of seamen" HAHAHAH, long and hard and full of 'seamen.' So hilarious! That one really cracked me up.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:17 am

yeah its funny from some parts.. but there always soo stupid. Although i guess thats the point of the movie..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 am

Yeah, well it's a stupid comedic adventure spy movie. So yeah, thank you I admire your opinion.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top