I am Legend ( Movie )
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I am Legend ( Movie ) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I am Legend ( Movie )

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am Legend ( Movie ) Empty I am Legend ( Movie )

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:44 am

I Am Legend
Copyright © 2007 Warner Bros. Pictures I am Legend ( Movie ) Iamlegend_l200706071045

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable...and manmade. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City...and maybe the world. But he is not alone. He is surrounded by “the Infected” - victims of the plague who have mutated into carnivorous beings who can only exist in the dark and who will devour or infect anyone or anything in their path. For three years, Neville has spent his days scavenging for food and supplies and faithfully sending out radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. All the while, the Infected lurk in the shadows, watching Neville’s every move, waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind’s last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But his blood is also what The Infected hunt, and Neville knows he is outnumbered and quickly running out of time.

I thought it was it was a great movie scared me tho
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I am Legend ( Movie ) Empty Re: I am Legend ( Movie )

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:38 pm

i haven't seen it yet, but i've heard it was great

i need to get out and see it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:16 am

not out in the cinemas et here... I wish it was i really want to see it, sounds good
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:00 am

really? it's been out here for almost a month now i guess... it came out before christmas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 am

what!? a month! omg I thought it might have just come out. Sad
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Oooh!! I'm longing to see this movie!! Though I don't have any money so I can't see it, but I want to I want to I want to!! Hehe, and no I'm not obsessed with Will Smith!
Being alone in the world, surrounded by people who's not really living, sort of, and depserately trying to survive? It's only meant to be the best move of the year! Ok, perhaps not the best but you get my point? i want to see it!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 pm

It sounds interesting.I'd want to see it too.Here, in my country mabe i'll see it next year.All good movies arrive late. Crying or Very sad I hope i'll see it one day...
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 pm

OMG the movie is soooo awesome i saw it a week ago and or anyone who hasnt seen it

SEE IT NOW!
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 pm

OMG! It's a awesome movie, I went to go see on the day it came out and the theatre was packed full we could barely got sit we had to sit on the front role which was awesome!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Front row??? omg scary Surprised

will smith deserves an oscar for his acting
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top