Learning how to Control Powers
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning how to Control Powers Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning how to Control Powers

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning how to Control Powers Empty Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 am

Nick Had more power than Ne'os e was way more powerful than him and he knew it so he went to the forest to have help controling them so he pulled out his wand and pointed it at a 50 ft tree "Bombarda Maxima" Nick cast as that tree and 12 others went to the ground
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Learning how to Control Powers Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 am

((Are you sure you can do that? That seems to be OP.))

Andrew walked to the forest of dean, still feeling hazy, as he had did the night before. He didn't know why, but he figured it had something to do with the Knockturn Battle. It still bothered him, and he couldn't get the mental pictures of seeing Ne'os take Nerissa away. It was annoying to see and he felt like punching a tree or cutting it down. But what would that solve? Nothing, that's what. He continued forward, looking for Nick after letting Andrew know to meet him in the forest. He saw Nick cut down the 12 trees and raised an eyebrow. He wanted to say something witty, but he couldn't think of anything. It was as if his mind was blank now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 am

((Yep))

Nick Turned around and pointed his wand at the boy "State your name and business" Nick asked because It was dark and he couldent see whoit was but his eyes turned blood shot red
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 am

(OOC: how did a 5th year student get more power than a grown wizard? Just curious.)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:41 am

"The postman," he said in a monotone "No it's me Andrew. What are you doing anyway?" He leaned his back onto a tree and then crossed his arms and legs. He would just watch for now and see what Nick could do.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 am

(( Because Neos Transferred alot of his powers to me and its corrupting me and everyone knows Corruption is bad))

"Oh Incendo" Nick cast as a fire caought on some Logs so he could see
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:46 am

Andrew continued to watch as the flames burned. It was unbelieveable that this kid could do anything at all. He was only a fifth year and already toppiling trees. Maybe it had something to do with being a vampire. Andrew was tempted for a moment and then shrugged off the thought. He didn't want to become one of those people. He didn't mind the vampires, but would rather stay human.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 am

Nick knew what he was thinking "Its my power Neos gave me Help me learn how to control them" Nick asked him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 am

Ne'os. A large portion of his boddy was replaced with anger as his muscles tightened. He wanted to forget that night, but people kept bringing it up. "I'm sorry," he said calmly after trying so hard not to just cast incendio on the whole forest "but I can't. I don't have that much power."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 am

Nick couldent control himself "Want to bet" Nick said as he pointed his wand to andrew's Neck
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top