Where to go for the summer? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where to go for the summer? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where to go for the summer?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to go for the summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where to go for the summer?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 am

Hitame smiled and Naomi nodded her head excitedly. Hitame thought about Sophia's question for a mintue. "I don't really know. I just want to become something that's strong and brave." she shrugged. "So I can still protect Naomi, even if I'm not in my human form." she added. "You're always thinking of me aren't you, Hitame?" Naomi asked her. "Yeah Naomi. You're the most precious thing I have." she said softly. "Really? Then it must be really hard to master it." she said to Sophia. Hitame laughed softly and Naomi giggled hysterically again. Soon Naomi's laughter turned to small chuckles, because people were ataring at her as they passed by.

Hitame nodded in agreement. "Well, if anything I'm the one who talks to animals." Hitame rolled her eyes. "I spend a lot of time in the wild and I feel like the animals talk to me." she added. "Naomi sits inside all day drawing, or playing games." Naomi knew Hitame was right so she nodded. "That's like exactly how we are. Except when we fight." Hitame laughed. There had been only one time when Hitame and Naomi fought. And it caused Naomi to get 'sick'. Hitame didn't know how, Naomi wouldn't tell her, but she soon found out why she had gotten 'sick'. "Yeah, remember that fight we had before?" Naomi asked Hitame. She nodded and sighed. "I didn't think that would happen to you. You must have been upset to walk into it." Hitame said. Noami nodded and put her hands on her lap. Hitame and Naomi smiled at Sophia. "I bet they would. I wish they were right now." Hitame said sadly.

"It's alright Soph." Hitame smiled. Hitame thought for a minute. "I think I will study for it. It's a cool ability to have." She said finally. Hitame nodded. "I don't tell Xem anything anymore. I can't after his attack." she said. "He won't listen to anything I tell him. So if I become one he won't know until I do something that makes me seem like one." she shrugged. "I can't tell anything about anyone, unless they tell me it. Unless they're family that is." Hitame laughed. "I still think it would be cool, who knows?" Hitame said softly.

"You know Soph. You're the only one who knows about this." she said. "Besides the four of us, since we're the only ones who are still alive in our family." she added. "We don't want to be Death Eater's. We couldn't bring ourselves to do anything bad. And if we ever had to face you in a duel, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to hurt you." Hitame said softly. "I hope I never have to fight a Death Eater, and I especially hope I never get turned evil." she said. "Well I'm glad you're still sane." Hitame smiled.

Hitame looked at the pendant in her hand and at Noami's. She remembered when they got them, and she began to feel the tears running down her face. She sniffled and sighed. She hugged Naomi and tried to stop crying. "Don't cry Naomi. I promise I'll keep us both safe, keep you safe." she told her as Naomi sniffled trying to stop the tears. She let go of Naomi and then she put her pendant away. She hugged Sophia back and smiled. "Remember how we got the pendants Naomi?" she asked her sister. Naomi nodded and looked at her pendant. Her's was skyblue while Hitame's was midnight blue. Hitame and Naomi followed Sophia and the host to the booth quietly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "I guess it's like wands you know, I guess the animal picks the wizard if that makes sense."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled at Naomi comment and shook her head. "She'll always watch after you Naomi, that's what big sisters do!"said Sophia. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yes it is quite hard to master, the first few times I tried were painful."said Sophia shivering at the memories of it. "But once you master it you can do it with your eyes closed."said Sophia honestly. "Believe me it's NOT as hard as being a legimens."said Sophia softly. "That is painful and takes ALOT out of you."said Sophia softly as she shook her head.

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "So you think you can talk to animals huh?"Sophia asked her as she smirked at her. Sophia looked from Hitame to Naomi and chuckled. "Wow... you two are like a mini clone of me and my sister!"said Sophia chuckling. "Ok sorry... So not helping here, so I'll shut up."said Sophia as she remained quiet. Sophia shook her head at Hitame comment about her parents. "No I know they would be proud of you."said Sophia softly. "I know if I was your parent I would be, but I'm proud of you two no matter what."said Sophia honestly giiving them a soft warm smile.

Sophia nodded. "It is, but like I said REALLY diffcult to master, I didn't master mine until my seventh year at Hogwarts and I did it during my fifth year!"said Sophia softly. "I can't tell you how many headaches I had because of it!"said Sophia. Sophia nodded. "Yes that's very true indeed Hit, but even if you use it on him I don't think he'll know."said Sophia shrugging. "Although it is very cool, it can be VERY painful so I want you to think about it before you do it ok?"Sophia asked her softly. "The only reason why I did it, was because I wanted to read the minds of the evil people and read what there thinking."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled. "I'm glad you two shared this with me, all your secrets will go to the grave I promise!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "I understand Hitame. but sometimes you can't help it if your under the imperius curse."said Sophia swallowing hard. "I hurted my boyfriend one time when I was under that curse, I tried to fight it off but I couldn't it was to strong.'said Sophia as she held back tears. "I would never want to hurt you two either, you two are like family to me."said Sophia softly. "Turning evil is the worse thing that I think can happen to you, it's SO hard to go back to normal after it I still don't think I'm normal."said Sophia honestly. "I never told anyone this, but when I got turned evil I felt stronger but it wasn't me at all; but once I turned back to good I still felt somewaht the same way and I used curses I NEVERED thought I would and I still do!"said Sophia sighing.

Sophia looked at Hitame and Naomi with tears in her eyes. "It's ok Hit, like I said let it all out it's ok to cry at times."said Sophia softly. "You don't always have to be strong Hit, I know you want to but you don't have to."said Sophia. "Take it from someone who knows from experience, I had ALOT of break-downs.'said Sophia honestly. Sophia couldn't count how many break downs she had but she had to many that she lost count. "You can cry Hit, I promise I won't tell anyone!"said Sophia chuckling as she gave her a soft warm smile.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am

Hitame nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's what happens. I think almost everything is like that. The wizard gets chosen." she said. "I remember when Hitame got her wand." Naomi laughed. "Yeah, and I remember when you got yours, you almost threw it." Hitame reminded Naomi. Naomi giggled and pursed her lips. "It's true Naomi, I'll never stop looking after you, even when you're older. You know that." she told Naomi. Naomi nodded and shrugged. Hitame smiled. "Then when I try I better be prepared for some pain." she said. "But that won't stop me from trying to learn it." she added. "Wow, I didn't think Leglimens was that painful." Hitame said softly.

"I don't think I can, I know I can!" Hitame imitated Naomi. Naomi crossed her arms over her stomache. "I don't sound like that!" she exclaimed. "Yes you do Naomi." Hitame contradicted her. Naomi shook her head and sighed. "Anyways, I don't really think I can talk to them. I just feel like I can." she said. "Or maybe I can talk to them, I don't really know." she added thoughtfully. Naomi and Hitme laughed at Sophia's comment. "It's alright Soph. You don't have to shut up." Hitame said. "I would be happy to have a parent like you, Sophia." Naomi said softly. "Yeah, so would I." Hitame smiled.

"It took you two years to master it?!" Hitame asked surprised. Hitame nodded. "I guess so. But he might figure it out, like if I exclaim somthing out of no where, and it has to do with what he was thinking about." she said. "Other than that he probably won't figure it out." she smirked. "Yes, ma." Hitame said jokingly, at what Sophia said about using Leglimens. "I mean Soph." she added laughing. "That's probably what I'll use it for, only." she told Sophia.

Hitame smiled. "We know it will, Soph." they both smiled at her again. "Imperius curse... Imperio?" she asked. She had heard of the spell, but she hadn't ever seen anyone use it. Then she thought about her parents. Maybe they used it? If they did, she wouldn't forgive them for it. Maybe Xemnas was right for hating them... but they were their parents... "I wouldn't like to see you evil, Soph. I don't know what I'd do if you were." she said softly. "The Unforgiveables?" Hitame asked. She has heard of all of them, and she's only seen one being used, or tried to be used.

Hitame shook her head. "It's the only way I've had to keep Naomi safe, Soph!" Hitame said. "If I don't act stong all the time, people will just try to put me down, and then they'll go after Naomi because even though she doesn't seemlike it, she's very weak and fagile." she continued. "And... and I don't want anything to happen to her." she finished and she sniffled. More tears just kept running down her cheeks and she couldn't stop them. Naomi seemed scared, since she had never seen Hitame cry before. "Hitame?"Naomi said putting her hand on Hitame's shoulder. "I'm fine Naomi." she told her and Naomi just stared at her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah I guess so, but I'm sure whatever you get you'll like it."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Hitame told her that Naomi almost threw hers. "Oh that's nothing, I almost blew up the whole place by just flicking my wand around casting firey marks."said Sophia shaking her head at the memory. Sophia looked at her and nodded. "If you need any help with it let me know."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Oh yes it is, I think it's the third most painful thing I went through in my life."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia held back her laughter for she didn't want to make Naomi mad anymore then she already seem like she was. "Well... sometimes abilities don't come right away, sometimes they come at a certain age."said Sophia softly. "Oh god... I'm a walking encyclopedia of weirdness, I'm a Granger so what you expect I'm suppose to be a know-it-all."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia looked at Hitame and Naomi and smiled. "Aw... thanks you two, that's sweet of you two."said Sophia softly. "I actually have kids of my own, I love them to death."said Sophia smiling at the thought of her kids.

Sophia nodded. "Yes it did, two years to master it and two years of nothing but major headache and nightmares."said Sophia shivering at the memory. Sophia nodded. "Good point Hit, I didn't think about that."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded and smirked. "And that's the beauty of being a Leglimens.'said Sophia smirking. Sophia chuckled at Hitame and shook her head at her comment. "Your crazy Hit, but in a good way!'said Sophia chucking.

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yes Hit, you guessed right."said Sophia softly as she looked out the window of the cafe. Sophia looked back at Hitame and smiled. "Thanks Hit, I would do everything in my power not to become that way."said Sophia softly. "Believe me it wasn't fun, and besides I think I'm to much a goody-two-shoes to be evil."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded. "Yes the unforgivables, nasty horrible curses."said Sophia softly. "Getting hit by the Cruciatus Curse makes you feel like your being stabbed by a thousands of knives all at one time."said Sophia shivering.

Sophia shook her head. "Hit look at me, if you do this being strong all the time your going to lose it trust me!"said Sophia softly. "I know you don't want anything bad to happen to her and neither do I, but your going to lose it because I know deep down you want to cry and let it out so do so."said Sophia softly. "No I don't know that because I'm a mind reader, I know that because I went through this and I still am.'said Sophia softly. "Just like a friend told me, whoever doesn't show emotions isn't strong but those who show emotions are strong!"said Sophia softly. "I know it's a silly quote, but it's something I live by and remember."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Hitame smiled. "I hope so. Although I like all animals so I probably will." she said. "Hey, that's kinda what happened to Hitame. And she was scared of her wand." Naomi said. Hitame nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Hey it was scary for me because I had just found out I was a witch." Hitame said. Naomi nodded and giggled. "I'll probably need alot of help with it." she smiled. "Third?" Hitame asked. "What are the other two?" she knew she was being nosey but she was curious.

Hitame and Naomi shrugged. "I don't know if we have any abilities. Then again we don't know much about our family. Not even where we came from, like where our descendants come from." she said. "I think we're from Japan!" Naomi exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Naomi thinks we're from every place she likes." Hitame explained. "A few weeks ago she thought we were from Mexico." she rolled her eyes. "Hey! It was a guess. Since we don't know where we're from." Naomi said. Hitame laughed softly. "Well, that's a good thing sometimes, right?" she asked Sophia. Hitame nodded. "Yeah, I remember Xem saying something about you having kids once. But I didn't listen to him very well." she laughed.

"I don't like nightmares, but that's usually all I have when I sleep. I rarely get good dreams. So that won't be a problem." she shrugged. "Ehh, I'll just have to bite my tongue." she said. "Hey, that reminds me of a song I know." she added softly. "I can't wait till I'm old enough to become one." she said softly. "I know I am!" Hitame laughed, and Naomi giggled along with her.

Hitame nodded. "I think my parents used that curse alot." she said sadly. "But it bothers me, because they didn't want to use it from what I know. They were good, but forced to be bad." she said. Hitame laughed at Sophia's comment about herself. "Hey, if it keeps you from being evil, it's a good thing." she laughed. "Imperio, Crucio, and Avada Kadavra." Hitame whispered to herself. "Yeah, Xem knows. Sammy hit him with it twice or three times." she said softly. "And one of those times Ryo... was there..." she said thoughtfully. "And he... tried to help Xem..." she added.

"I cry Soph. Just not alot." she said softly. "Especially not when we're around people who want to hurt her." she added. "But when we're home... or something I cry. I can't hold it in all the time, and I just let it out." she said softly. "Yeah, I know Soph. There was a time when I did lose it, and I locked myself in my room. But that was a little bit before our adoptive parents died." she explained. "But now I just can't let my tears show even if I do cry." she added. "It's not silly. It's a good quote to live by." she told Sophia.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled. "Who knows, you might be a wolf animagus like me."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at Nami and chuckled. "Well... at lease she didn't, finding out your a witch can be shocking trust me."said Sophia softly. "Now that I think about it, I did catch fire on one of my books that my father had to repair."said Sophia chuckling at the memory. "Well... I'm willing to help you and be your teacher."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As she asked what were her other to Sophia looked at her and shivered a bit. "The first one was when I got turned into a vampire, most painful experience ever and the second is learing to be a Leglimens."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "Aw... I'm sorry Hit, if you want to look them up or anything I'll be happy to help you."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Naomi and smiled. "That's a good guess Naomi, I'll be willing to bet that's where you two are from to be honest with you."said Sophia. Sophia looked back at Hitame and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah it is, but sometimes the feedback I get isn't always great."said Sophia sighing as she remembered what Professor Wilson told her once. Sophia nodded. "That's ok, at lease you already know though."said Sophia.

Sophia looked at Hitame and frowned when she said all she has is nightmares when she sleeps. "I'm sorry Hit, if you want me to I can get you a dreamless potion that helps you sleep from St. Mungo's."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled and shook her head at Hitame. "Well... that's all we can do at times."said Sophia honestly. Sophia smiled when Hitame said she couldn't wait till she was old enough to become one. "Well you don't have that long Hit, just two more years."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head and chuckled. "That's a good thing to be crazy, makes you unique."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

Sophia looked at Hitame and frowned at what she said about her parents. "My parents were good people, but apparently the deaht eaters didn't think so."said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red. Sophia looked at Hitame and chuckled. "Yes that's true very true, but sometimes they use that against me."said Sophia softly sighing. Sophia nooded as Hitame named the curses. "Yeah she tried to kill him with the killing curse and Crucio about three times."said Sophia softly. "Sammy told me how many times she did it on him."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "Well that's good that you cry Hit, you need to let it out at times instead of letting it bottle up inside you."said Sophia. "Trust me, if you let it bottle up inside you your magic will get the best of you and sometimes it leads to cutting yourself."said Sophia softly looking away. "Yes I cutted myself, but no one knew about it cause I covered them with glamout charms I was SO depress when my parents died I had no one to turn to so I wanted to kill myself."said Sophia softly. "Don't you ever do that Hit ok? it's NOT the way to go."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yes it is, and that's why I live by it and also this quote my mother always told me, by a fruit loop in the world of cheerios!"said Sophia chuckling.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Hitame smiled. "I hope I'll get a wolf animagus. I love wolves." she said. "It was scary for me. I believed I was a muggle my whole life, because our adoptive parents were muggles." Hitame said softly. "Naomi didn't have much trouble because knew that if I was a witch there was a pretty good chance she would be one too." Hitame added. "Yeah, but I was still scared of my wand." Naomi said. Hitame nodded and said, "Yes, but you got used to it quicker." Naomi pursed her lips and nodded. "That's true, I did." Naomi said. Hitame laughed a little when Sophia said that she made a book catch fire. "Wow, really?" she asked. Hitame nodded. "Really?!" she asked excitedly. "I would love it if you would be my teacher!" she added happily. "Oh,well I guess those things would more painful than becoming an animagus." she shrugged.

Hitame shook her head. "No it's alright Soph. I wanted to look them up before, but then I thought that I might not like what I found." she said. "I don't want to learn about all the horrible things they did." she added softly. Hitame and Naomi nodded. "Well if we are from Japan, it would explain why I want to learn Japanese so bad." Hitame laughed. "I mean I already learned a few words and phrases." she added still laughing. "Well it's still good to know things." she said. "Yeah, I guess I should listen to him more often." Hitame said shrugging.

"Can you, Soph?" she asked. "It would help me get a better sleep. I can't sleep much anymore, I usually stay awake almost the enitre night because of the nightmares." she added. "Yeah I guess." Hitame said, thinking about the song she was reminded of. "Two years of anticipation!" she said. "I wish I was a fifth year already!" she said excitedly. "Xem said it made me stupid and childish before." she pouted. "So I ended up hitting him." she added softly. "But it wasn't my fault! He was being a jerk!" she laughed.

Hitame nodded. "I hate the Death Eaters. They caused so much trouble and pain." Hitame said angrily. "Yeah! And they separated a lot of people, in the process!" Naomi added angrily. Hitame nodded slightly. "Oh... but it still helps, I guess." she shrugged. Hitame nodded. "I'm just glad the killing curse missed him. I don't want him to die." she said softly. "Crucio made contact with him but at least it wasn't going to kill him." she added.

Hitame nodded. "Yeah... I know Soph..." she said softly. "I was almost led to cutting myself, but Naomi stopped me." she added. "I'm glad I stopped you, Hitame." Naomi said softly. "I'm glad you did too, Noami. I don't know how far I would have gone if you hadn't stopped me." Hitame said. "When our adoptive parents died, I wasn't sure what to do. All that was on my mind was Noami, like she always is." Hitame said softly. "I won't ever try to kill or cut myself ever again." Hitame promised. "That sounds silly, but I like it." Hitame laughed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:43 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled. "That would be great if you were Hit, then we can transform tohgether."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "That's understandable, I would be freaked out to."said Sophia hoestly. "Yeah it was pretty easy for her, I figured I was seeing how my father was and I done accidental magic so many times at my muggle private schooled I got expelled!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I really did, I never seen my father case a spell so quick!'said Sophia laughing at the memory. Sophia looked at Hitame and chuckled. "Ok... we'll start your training tomorrow Hit, so be ready!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "They are trust me, but the first transformation is painful."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia nodded. "I unserstand, sometimes finding out your pass can be scary at times."said Sophia softly but honestly. "I know how you feel, my father wasn't the perfect wizard there was he was an auror so he had to use horrible spells."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled. "Well maybe, and your last name does sound japanese."said Sophia softly. "I don't know japanese but I know some german!"added Sophia laughing and shaking her head. "Yes it is good to know things, but sometimes you got to learn things yourself."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "Of course I can Hit, I wouldn't say that if I couldn't."said Sophia softly but chuckling at the same time. Sophia looked at her for a minute and sighed. "Yeah it looked like you haven't had a good sleep in ages."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled. "Trust me, being crazy makes you unique for I'm crazy and look at me!"said Sophia smirking. Sophia looked at Hitame and shook her head. "It will come soonier then you think trust me!"said Sophia softly. "Don't listen to him Hit, be yourself and tell Xem to go screw himself!"said Sophia honestly.

"I hate them to Hit, I hate them more then anything every time I see one it reminds me of that night my parents died."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Naomi and nodded. "Yes very true Naomi they do which I also as well.'said Sophia angrily. Sophia nodded. "Yeah he got lucky, if Samantha kept on doing it could of killed him."said Sophia softly. "Or it could of drove him mad as well."Sophia added on softly not wanting to think about that. "But were lucky he's alright though, he could of been worse trust me I seen it!'said Sophia honestly.

Sophia nodded and looked at Naomi and smiled. "You have a good little sister Hitame, she looks out for you just like you look out for her but that's what sisters do."said Sophia softly. "God only knows that, the reason why I stopped is because my boyfriend Andrian saw the marks on my wrist and told me to get help."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "At times I feel like I wanted to, but I remind myself of how lucky I am to have a awesome sister, boyfriend and friends."said Sophia softly. " I always promised myself I will never go back to that stage again and I haven't even when I wanted to.'said Sophia. Sophia looked at Hitame and laughed. "Yeah it is, but I like it as well and it's something to live by."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top