Where to go for the summer? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where to go for the summer? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where to go for the summer?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to go for the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to go for the summer?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

"I know you do Soph. You're like the most understanding person I know!" Hitame smiled. Hitame nodded. "I really hope you're right Soph." She said softly. "Yeah, but I think he still trusts you, even though he's too scared to go near you." she said. "He did take things to far! Ryo didn't even try to hurt him back because I had already explained everything to him." Hitame explained. "But Xem really took thing way to far. He made me so mad!" she said angrily. "I even told him that I was gonna tell him to turn me into a vampire, just so I could get back at him." she said sheepishly. "But I wouldn't even think of it. Not with the way my family is now, I was just mad at the time." she added. "I think he'll just run if you get near him." she said softly.

Hitame smiled and nodded. "I wish we could have done that. But we're to young to live on our own, and any money that was left to us, as in all four of us, our uncle took. I never liked him, and I would understand the money the Charcovix's left would be in the care of our uncle, but the money the Higurashi's left, he shouldn't have touched at all!" she said, clenching her fist. "I'm actually glad he's gone." she added. "Yeah, I had to fight alot, mostly because of Naomi, actually." she laughed and Naomi blushed. "The older kids were always pushing her around and hurting her, so I had to stand up with her." she said smiling at Naomi. "Aw, I don't like people who hunt down vampires or werewolves. They're people just like the rest of us." Naomi said.

"Well, it's weird because Naomi doesn't trust anyone. Except family that is." Hitame said. "Ooh, I like the colors!" Naomi squeaked and jumped and down. When Sophia unlocked the car Naomi was the first one of the two to get in. "She definately loves your mustang Soph." Hitame said. "We love these books." Hitame said as she got into the mustang and placed the bag next to her. "Top down, top down! Naomi said quickly. "I guess top down then Soph." Hitame laughed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled. "I'm sure I am, once I talk to him and convince him were not bad maybe things will get better."said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry Hit I really am, I guess some of this is my fault for I could of stopped Sammy but I didn't know.'said Sophia sighing as her eyes turned gray with sadness. Sophia nodded. "So you wouldn't want to be a vampire if you could?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah your probably right, but I have to at lease try and I could always use magic on him to make him talk to me."said Sophia softly. "As much as I don't want to, I think it's the only way he'll talk to me is by that way but I might have to have your help Hit."said Sophia.

Sophia listened to Hitame's story and shook her head. "Ugh.. sounds like a evil and cruel man."said Sophia softly. "So what happened to him? if you don't mind me asking."said Sophia softly as she put her bookbag in the floorbaord in front of Hitame. Sophia shool her head as Hitame told her she leanred to fight because the older kids were picking on Naomi. "That's just rude and pathetic of them, honestly people just do that because they have no life!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes now turned red. Sophia at Naomi and smiled. "Thanks you Naomi, that's sweet of you to say but hunters won't believe that."said Sophia sighing. "I got hunted before and almost killed by a stake that was stabbed into my side."said Sophia shivering at the memory.

Sophia nodded. "Well... I'm very trustworthy and very understanding Hit you know me!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia chuckled at Naomi and smiled. "You think it's cool now Naomi, wait until the top is down!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia chuckled as Naomi was the first one in as she unlocked her car. "Yeah I can tell, my boyfriend Andrian tweaked it up some when he had it so it's a bit different."said Sophia. Sophia laughed at her tinkling bell laugh as Naomi wanted the top down on her mustang. "Ok top down it is."said Sophia softly as she pushed the button on her steering wheel as the top started to come down.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Hitame sook her head. "No Soph. It isn't your fault." Hitame said softly. She saw Sophia's eyes turn gray and she sighed. "This isn't your fault." she repeated softly. "No, I would love to be a vampire! I think they're awesome!" Hitame said. "It would be awesome if I could be one." she added smiling. "I think being a vampire would be cool too." Naomi said looking up from the book she was reading. "Yeah." Hitame nodded at Naomi. Naomi smiled and looked back down at her book. "Naomi always imagines what it would be like if she was a vampire." Hitame told Sophia. Hitame looked down and sighed. "I think using magic on Xem would just make things worse. He'll think you're trying to attack him." she said. "I'll help. I'll do anything to get Xem back to the way he was before." she added.

Hitame nodded and opened her mouth to say something, but Naomi cut in. "He is, he's the cruelest man in the world!" she said. "And he's part of the Death Eaters, too." Hitame finished for Naomi. Naomi nodded and closed her book. Both Hitame and Naomi looked at each other confused. Then they looked back at Sophia. "Well, we don't know." she said. "Yeah, one day he's here and the next he's gone." Naomi shrugged. "Yeah, we think he went underground hiding from something." she said. Hitame and Naomi nodded. "Yeah, they always picked on Naomi, because she wasn't the strongest kid around too. So one day I just couldn't take it anymore, and I started to fight with them for her safety." Hitame said. "Yeah, I still even have a scar from one of those times." Naomi said, and she rolled up her sleeve to show the scar she had on her arm. "That's mean. I'm glad you're okay though." Naomi said, after Sophia said she was stabbed.

"Yeah, I know you are Soph." Hitame smiled. Naomi giggled and nodded at Sophia. "Naomi, if you like it so much, draw it. You love to draw things you like." Hitame laughed. "Yay, top down!" Naomi said and she threw her hands up above her head. Hitame laughed and looked at the top coming down. "Just keep your hands inside the car Naomi. I don't want you getting hurt." Hitame said. Naomi rolled her eyes and nodded. "You're so overprotective, Tammy." Naomi said, using the name Hshe knew Hitame didn't like.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 am

Sophia nodded but deep down she didn't believe it was true at all, for she could of been there to stop it but she wasn't. Sophia smiled when Hitame said she thinks being a vampire would be awesome as well as Naomi. "It very cool indeed, for were stonger and faster then humans and our eyes changes colors but it's very dangerous to."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "What do you think it'll be like to be a vampire Naomi?"Sophia asked her softly. "It was a whole new world to me when I gotten changed, it was a VERY painful progress but once I became one I though and felt like I was powerful."said Sophia honestly. "There are times I wish to be human again, for I don't like being hunted down by hunters but then I realized maybe I was never meant to be human anyways for I was always different."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "Ok thanks Hit, I will need as much help as I can although I am stronger and a bit more powerful then you."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "I think I had a run in with him once before."said Sophia softly Sophia looked at them and shook her head. "What a bloody coward."said Sophia as her eyes turned red with anger. "That's what death eaters are now days, are freaking bloody cowards."said Sophia angrily. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Keep protecting yourself and Naomi as much as you can, I'm going to do everything in my power to protect you two."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia smiled at Hitame. "Well thanks Hit, I'm glad some of you think I am."said Sophia softly as she shook her head at the thought of Xem. Sophia looked at Naomi and laughed and shook her head at her excitement. "You and Hit are going to be riding in this car alot now."said Sophia honestly. As she pulled out of the parking lot she put her car in drive and headed towards the resturant that was a few miles from here.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 am

Hitame smiled back at Sophia. "Even if it is painful you get rewarded by what you get in return for the pain." she said softly. Naomi nodded and looked up for a moment. Then she looked back down at Sophia and Hitame. "Well, I think it would be cool, because I would be faster and stronger. And then I would be able to repay Hitame for taking care of me all these years." Naomi said. Hitame shook her head. "Naomi you know you don't have to repay me. I'm your sister, it's what I'm supposed to do as the older one of the two of us." she smiled. Naomi nodded and she looked at the Vampire Knight manga in her lap. "It would be cooler if real vampires had the powers that these vampires have." Naomi said. "Yeah, like being able to coontrol ice like Aidou, or being able to control your blood and use it as a whip like Shiki." Hitame said. "Yeah, but even though Zero's a Level E I'd rather be like him." she said. "Yeah, and Kaname's just stupid. Yuki's the idiot girl in between the two of them." Hitame said. "Yes, but remember Yuki and Kaname are pureblood vampires, so they are more powerful than Zero." Naomi said. "True, but in the end Yuki ends up with Zero, so Kaname loses the fight for her." Hitame contradicts her sister. Naomi didn't know what to say to that so she stayed quiet. Hitame won their little anime fight.

Hitame looked at Sophia and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that Soph. We always get into those kind of 'debating fights'. We just love this anime." she laughed. Naomi nodded and opened the book again. I wish I was a vampire... Hitame thought sadly. But then she looked back at Naomi, and she thought about what Sophia had said about being hunted, and she didn't want to put Naomi through that. But she still wished that she could be one. "That's how we feel now, Soph." she said. "We never feel like we belong anywhere we go." Hitame added softly. It was true no matter where they went, they never felt like they were meant to be there.

Hitame nodded. "Even with your advantage of power and speedn, it won't be enough to convince Xem. He's thick headed..." she trailed off for a moment. "Like our father." she said, a lup had formed in her throat and Naomi could see she was getting very upset about mentioning their father. Hitame swallowed hard and pushed back any tears that were on the edge of her eyes, threatening to overflow. Suddenly her sadness was replaced by anger. "That's the only thing he's good for. Being a coward." Hitame spat. Just remembering her uncle made her blood boil. "It also doesn't help with the lives our parents led. And now we're all going to get dragged into it as soon as we're old enough..." Hitame said softly, putting her arm around Naomi and hugging her tightly. Naomi made a soft noise and hugged Hitame back. "Don't worry Soph. I'll never stop trying to protect Naomi. Not until my last breath." she said.

Hitame nodded and smiled. "I'll never stop thinking like that Soph. You're one of-" she stopped momentarily. "No, you are my best friend." she said softly. "I won't think otherwise either!" Naomi said excitedly. Hitame smiled and laughed softly. Naomi giggled hysterically and jumped in her seat. "Yay! We get to ride in here alot!!" she squeaked. Hitame shook her head and looked at the excited little girl. "Thanks Soph." she said and she smiled again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Sophia looked at her and nodded. "Indeed Hit, that is very true."said Sophia softly as she sighed to herself and shook her head. Sophia looked at Naomi through her mirror and smiled. "Yeah that is the awesome part, I love being faster and stronger then others."said Sophia smiling. Sophia looked at Namoi once again and chuckled. "That would be awesome, but I have the ability to read minds, speak to animals and turn into a white wolf."said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile. "Those are human abilities though, but having them and being a vampire just makes it coller!"said Sophia chuckling. As she listened to their aime talk she chuckled at herself.

Sophia looked at Hitame and shook her head. "No it's ok Hit, to have powers like that must be something!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at Hitame and frowned as her eyes turned gray. " Don't worry Hit, you just got to learn to shake it off and be youtself if people don't like it they can go screw themselves!"said Sophia softly. "I know you wish to be a vampire Hit, I can read your mind Hit it's like an open book."said Sophia softly. "I would turn you myself, but I already did a bad thing like that already."said Sophia sighing to herself. "I turned my boyfriend Andrian into a vampire, but he ask me to and I couldn't resist I wanted him to be like me."said Sophia sighing.

Sophia looked at her and nodded. "Basically all man and boys are just like there fathers Hit, don't ask why but that's how it is sometimes."said Sophia softly. Sophia could tell Hitame didnb't like talking about her father and she couldn't blame her she ouldn't talk about her parents either. Sophia stopped at a red light and looked at Hitame. "Hitame look at me, you don't have to go down that road if you don't want to, it's your life."said Sophia softly. "I was adopted so I don't remember much about my real parents, but when I became a Lestrange I was happy but it all came crashing down when I was kidnapped by death and while I was away my adopted mother died."said Sophia as she swallowed a lump in her throat. "Now I have no clue where my father is, I haven't seen him since my mother died."said Sophia softly as she felt tears coming to her eyes but she fought them back.

Sophia smiled when Hitame said she was one of her best friends. "You know Hit, for a second going into a third year your very wise for your age."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Naomi and chuckled. "So are you Naomi, don't let anyone tell you differently!'said Sophia. Sophia looked at Hitame as she said thanks and smiled. "Don't mention it, anything for a friend in need."said Sophia softly as the light turned green and she went.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 am

Naomi stared at Sophia as she said she could turn into a white wolf. "Ani-amig-animiuas?" Naomi tried to ask, but she couldn't say the word right. "Animagus." Hitame said plainly. Naomi's head tilted to the side slightly. "Yeah, that." she said. "I bet it's cool. I want to be one!" Naomi squeaked. "We have to be a little older I think to be one." Hitame said to Naomi. Naomi let out a grunt and sunk back into her seat. Hitame chuckled and looked at Naomi. She tried to make eye contact with her but Naomi's head had sunk down and she was looking at her lap. Suddenly she looked up and smirked. "Yuki's still stronger than Zero!" she said and she looked at Hitame with a sense of superiority. Hitame looked back at her confused and then she realized Naomi was talking Vampire Knight again. Hitame shook her head, and said nothing.

"Those powers are really cool. Although we never did figure out what exactly Zero's power is." Hitame said thoughtfully. "Oh well." she added shortly after, and she laughed. Hitame laughed softly at what Sophia said. "Well you don't need to tell Naomi that. She literally lunged herself at someone who didn't like the way we acted." Naomi blushed and smiled sheepishly. "I'm a little more careful with that, but I get even in a different way." she smirked. Hitame looked down in embarrassment, then she said, "Even though some people can't read minds like you, everyone can tell what I'm thinking. I don't try to hard to conceal my thoughts." She looked up. "And often people can tell by just looking at my face." she said honestly. Hitame looked at Sophia puzzled. "Why was it a bad thing that you turned him?" she asked. "I mean if he wanted it." she added softly.

"Yeah, I know that. But Sora isn't like our father, he's gentle like our mother and Naomi." she said. "I guess Xem and I are like our father, but I'm not as thick headed as they are." she laughed. "Although I will admit I am pretty thick headed. Once something enters my head, I'm determined to go through with whatever it is." she added. Hitame looked at Sophia for a moment then looked down. "I-it's not much of our choice. We can choose to say no, but that will only get us killed. That's what happened to our parents." she swallowed hard. "At some point we'll all join the Death Eaters. Xem is the first one. Because he's the oldest, then I'll go." she said softly. "But I won't go willingly, I'm swift on my feet so I'll be able to get away from them if needed and I can take Naomi with me. But not Sora, because he's in Xem's care not mine." she added. "I'm sorry Soph." Hitame said putting her hand on Sophia's shoulder.

"That's what being an orphan who has had to take care of another, does to you I guess." Hitame said simply. "I might be smart, but not wise like Hitame. She's the one who fed me and kept me alive. I'm useless in times of need." Naomi said sadly. Hitame gripped Naomi's arm, "Don't say that! You were what made me go on Naomi. If I didn't have you to take care of I probably wouldn't be the way I am!" Hitame said. "And you aren't useless in times of need. There have been plenty of times when your impulses get us out of tight spots!" she added softly. Hitame turned back to Sophia and all she could do was smile, she had no words anymore.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 am

Sophia looked at Naomi and smiled. "Yeah it is pretty cool, when were alone some place I'll show you."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded at what Hitame said. "Yeah I didn't become one and master it until my fifth year, but I read about them and studied to become one when I was just Hitame age."said Sophia honestly. "Although my ability to talk to animals I had since I was very little, I guess it was a gift."said Sophia shrugging. Sophia looked from Naomi to Hitame and chuckled. "You two are just like me and my sister."said Sophia chuckling. "We love each other to death, but we have our little debates about things as well."said Sophia chuckling.

Sophia nodded. "Ah... I see, well I'm proud of both you I really am not many people would stand up to people there to scared."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Sorry... I didn't mean to read your mind Hit, sometimes people thoughts just come to me without me trying."said Sophia honestly. "A bit annoying at times if you know what I mean but it does come in handy when I need to use it."said Sophia. Sophia nodded. "There some people that can read me like a open book and that's my boyfriend Andrian and my father."said Sophia softly. "As for others, well it's a bit hard for them seeing how I don't leave my thoughts wide open but being a vampire my eyes change colors so everyone knows reguardless."said Sophia. Sophia looked at her with her now gold eyes and sighed. "I don't know, I don't think he wants to be one now."said Sophia sighing to herself.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that does happen alot, but hey sometimes it's good to thick headed I'm that way at times."said Sophia chuckling. "Actually I can be VERY stubborn but every one can be that way at times."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and shook her head. "I'm sorry Hit, I really am no one should have to live that life."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and shook her head. "Don't be sorry Hit, it's ok.'said Sophia softly. "God I thought I had a REALLY bad life, but you guys are horrible!"said Sophia honestly as she shook her head sighing.

Sophia turned into the resturant parking lot and parked her car and turned Naomi. "Naomi don't you dare say that!"said Sophia. "You are NOT worthless, you are a very special person and people love you!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Wise doesn't have anything with love Naomi, love with always over power anything!"said Sophia softly. "What Hitame did for you wasn't because she was wise, not saying she's not wise but she did it out of love."said Sophia. "Come on, lets go get something to eat."said Sophia as she smiled at them.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 am

Hitame smiled and Naomi nodded excitedly. "Yay! I wanna see that!" Naomi squeaked excitedly. Hitame rolled her eyes. "Geez Naomi, you sure get excited easily." she laughed. "How did I not notice that earlier?" she said jokingly. "Maybe because you only look for someway to keep me safe." Naomi said smiling. "Oh yeah that's why." Hitame said messing up Naomi's hair slightly. Naomi giggled and pushed her hand away gently. Hitame pulled back and laughed softly. Hitame smiled at Sophia. "Wow, I'm studing to become one right now too." she said. At this Naomi's head turned to Hitame quickly. "What? How come you didn't tell me?!" Naomi demanded. "I'm sorry Naomi, I should have, but I felt it was better not to tell you yet." Hitame responded. Naomi rolled her eyes, and opened her mouth to say something, but decided to leave it at that. She didn't want to start fighting with Hitame now.

"Naomi thinks she can talk to animals." Hitame said. "I don't think I can. I know I can!" Naomi said defensively. Hitame rolled her eyes and said, "Naomi, acting like you're talking to them doesn't mean you can. I can tell you can't." she said, and Naomi looked down slightly. She looked up and smiled. Hitame smiled back and Naomi looked out at the moving scenery. "You guys must be really close, right?" Hitame asked Sophia. "We debate on everything. Anime, games, food, clothes, everything." Hitame laughed. Hitame looked at Sophia and sighed. "You remind me of our mother Soph."she said. "Even though I was very young when she died, I can remember her saying she was proud of us, I don't know about what, but she said she was proud." she added softly. She looked down for a moment. "Our adoptive mother I mean. I don't remember our real mother much, just that she had aqua blue hair, which is why her name is... was Aqua." she said looking down. It was easier for Hitame to talk about her mother, more than her father she didn't know why, but it just was.

Hitame shook her head. "It's alright Soph." she said. "You didn't mean it, and even if you did mean to read my mind, it's okay. I don't mind." she added. "Reading minds must come in handy alot." she smiled. "Sometimes I wish I could so I could know what people were thinking." she said. "Mostly Xem. Because I don't want him to do anything reckless." she added softly. Hitame laughed softly. "If you weren't a vampire, I wouldn't be able to know how you felt most of the time." she smiled and laughed. Hitame looked at Sophia's eyes turn gold and sighed. "Oh... I guess he misses his heart beating. And he misses being warm too." she said thoughtfully. "I know I would. But that would be all I missed." she added. "Other than that I think my life would be pretty much the same." she said scratching her head. "I don't think it would be a bad idea to turn into one..." she said to herself quietly.

Hitame laughed. "I guess so... but not for my parents. That's what got them killed." she said sourly. "My father's stubborness and arrogance got them killed." she said. Naomi shifted in her seat and nodded. "But it was mostly my uncle's fault." she added. "Damn coward." she whispered. "It's alright." she said to Sophia. "That's one reason why I joined Potter's Army." she whispered. "So I wouldn't have to go down the same road as my parents." she added softly. "Well I'll try my best to keep us both on the right road, and awya from the Death Eaters." she said softly.

"It's true Naomi. I didn't do any of that because I'm smart or wise. I was only scared at that time, I didn't think about myself. I did it because I love you. And because you were the only thing I had then. In fact you're the only thing I have now. And I don't want to lose you, ever!" Hitame swallowed back her tears. But Naomi had started crying. "I-I'm sorry Hitame. I thought you only did that stuff, because thought you had to. At one point I even thought that you were going to leave me alone when we got to Hogwarts." Naomi managed to say between tears. "Naomi, you should know better. I would never leave you behind. We are one, remember?" she asked her, holding out a pendant she had stuffed in her pants and forgotten about until now. Naomi nodded and dug her's out from her pocket as well. Both Hitame and Naomi quietly nodded at Sophia and got out of the car.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Naomi and nodded. "Ok Naomi, I promise to show you it once we get out of the resturant."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia smiled when Hitame said she was studying to become one. "That's great Hit, what are you hoping to become?"Sophia asked her softly as her eyes sparkled a sapphire blue at her meaning she was extremely happy. " I don't know how I became to be wolf, I guess because there brave, fast and loyal I guess."said Sophia shrugging. "I remember when I accidently first changed into mine, I couldn't change back and my transfigurations teacher had to change me back!"said Sophia chuckling.

Sophia looked at Naomi for a second and smiled. "Ok... there's only one way to figure out if Naomi can speak to animals."said Sophia softly. "When I turn into my wolf animagus I won't be able to speak to you two, so if Naomi talks to me and I talk back and she can understand me hten she talks to animals."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when Hitame asked if her and Nikki were close. "Oh yeah, were like attached at the hip!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia looked at Hitame and nooded. "Yup me and my sister we fight over clothes, shoes, when we went to Hogwarts her doing her homework, anything we could think of."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia smiled when Hitame said she reminded her of her mother. "Thanks Hitame that's sweet of you, well I am proud of you two I really am; not many people can deal with this as well as you two did.'said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded for she understood how she felt. "Hitame I'm sure your real mother and father loved you dearly and if they could be here right now I bet they would."said Sophia softly.

"Of course I didn't mean it, your my friend Hitame I wouldn't read your mind unless I have to or you let me."said Sophia honestly. Sophia chuckled and nodded at her comment. "Like I said it does come in handy for alot of things; especailly in dueling bad guys you can figure out there next move."said Sophia smirking. "You can study that at Hogwarts to Hitame, but being a Leglimen is hard work trust me but I believe you can do it!"said Sophia. "You seem to have alot of reasons why you want to become one Hit, but once you become one don't tell Xem about having it."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled and laughed at Hitame comment. "True you wouldn't for my eyes tell it all!"said Sophia shaking her head. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Yeah I guess so Hit, I honestly don't know."said Sophia sighing.

Sophia looked from Hitame and Naomi and shook her head. "I'm sorry Hit, I really am I know it must be hard for you and your very brave and strong for holding on."said Sophia softly. " I wouldn't know what to do if you two became death eaters, that would be so hard to believe seeing how nice and kind you two are."said Sophia honestly. "Just stay on the side that really matters Hit, I love you and Hitame to death eaters it will kill me both if you two went dark."said Sophia. "When I dueled a deaht eater once named Jenifer Hudson she turned me evil and I wanted to join the death eaters for the evil was taking over me but I fought it off with all my strength and power which lead me to be in St.Mungo's for a few days."said Sophia softly. "I became evil so many times, I'm surprsie I'm still sane."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia looked at Hitame as she swallowed tears back which made her shake her head. "Hit let them out, you been strong for long enough just let them out."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and shook her head. "No Naomi, Hit is right she did it because she loves you dearly and don't you ever forget that.'said Sophia hugging her. Sophia looked at there pedants and smiled to herself and then hugged Hitame back givingand then let go giving them a soft warm smile. As Sophia gotten out of the car with the both of them she locked the car with her beeper and walked into the resturant. "Yes, three for a booth if you will.'said Sophia softly as the host nooded and lead them towards a booth b the window.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top