Where to go for the summer?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where to go for the summer? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where to go for the summer?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to go for the summer? Empty Where to go for the summer?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Hitame walked around London with her little sister. Xemnas and Sora had gotten separated from her and Naomi. They were supposed to stay together until they found somewhere to go. They didn't want to go to an orphange again, for Naomi and Sora's sake. Hitame and Xemnas would have been fine in an orphanage if it was just the two of them, but they had to think about their younger siblings.

"I can't believe we all got separated!" she said angrily. "If Xem and Sora hadn't run off, we would've all still been together!" she added, before sighing and looking at Naomi. "What should we do now Naomi? Do you want to keep walking around or do you want to sit down somewhere?" she asked her little sister. Naomi just shrugged and looked at one of the shops around them.

"You want to go in there, right?" she asked Naomi. Naomi nodded and Hitame laughed softly. She grabbed Naomi's hand and they both walked into the store. "We have enough money to get wuite a few things, Naomi so pick out anything you want." she said, and Naomi ran further into the store.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Where to go for the summer? Empty Re: Where to go for the summer?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 am

Sophia walked through the crowded strrt of London heading towards the small cafe her and Andrian went to get her a nice mocha. Shaking her head and chuckling to herself how she gotten so addicted to them she walked into the coffee shop and pushed opened the door as the bell tinkled above her but she simply ignored it. "May I have one mocha to go please?"Sophia asked the man behind the behind the counter as she gave him a soft warm smile. As the man nodded and made her a mocha she waited and looked out the window and saw a bookstore across the street and smiled. As the man set down her mocha Sophia gotten out her muggle money and paid for it. "Keep the rest as a tip and thankyou."said Sophia softly as she took her mocha and drunk it down and walked out the coffee shop and across the street.

As she pushed opened the door she walked into the store and looked around for some books to buy for she needed some new books. Sophia was a major bookworm and she had tons of books at home that she barely had room for some she already had. Andrian told her she was to much a bookworm and she was addicted to ready which she guess was true but she couldn't help it. As she walked farther into the store she headed towards the mystery section and started looking for some books. As she started browsing through the books she seen a one with a interesting cover and took it off the shelf and started to read it for a bit. "Sounds interesting."said Sophia softly as she started for looking for some more books.

After a few minutes Sophia had tons of mystery books that she could barely see where she was going. "You just had to buy out the whole shelf out didn't you Sophia?"Sophia asked herself chuckling and shaking her head. Sophia would use magic but she was in amuggle place so she couldn't as much as she wanted to right now. As she continued walking she bumped into someoneas her books fall to the ground. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."said Sophia as she bent down to pick them up. As she looked up she seen it was Hitame or maybe she was mistaken. "Hitame that you?"Sophia asked the girl softly that she bumped into.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 am

"Naomi!" Hitame growled as she walked through the bookstore, in search of Naomi. Why did this happen to her? Naomi always wandered off, but this was just ridiculous. Naomi was running from her older sister, or something. Hitame placed a hand on her forehead, and sighed. "Naomi Higurashi! If you don't come here this instant, I swear I will leave you here alone, with all these strangers!" she yelled in the direction she thought Naomi was headed. She knew this would be enough to get her sister to come back to her. She hated being left alone with total strangers. It was one of her biggest fears.

She looked over in the direction she yelled in and saw Naomi rushing toward her. "No, don't leave me here, alone!" her little sister called. Hitame loved it when she used Naomi's fear to get her to come back to her. It was the easiest thing to do, when she wandered off. Naomi was carrying 5 books from what Hitame could tell. "You want all those?" she asked her. Naomi nodded and held them out to Hitame. "They're your favorite kinds of books too, see?" she told Hitame. She was right, they were mangas. If there was one thing the two sisters shared, it was their love for those Japanese comic books.

"Fine, I'll buy them. Come on." she told her sister, and they began to walk again. Of course Naomi found other books she wanted and she just had to get them, and of course Hitame was the one who had to carry them. With her hands full, and Naomi only carrying three of the books, Hitame could barely see where she was going. So it was natural for her to bump into someone. The books hurled to the floor, and Naomi immediately tried to gather them up again. "it's alright, it -" Hitame stopped abruptly. She recgonized the voice, she looked up and saw Sophia. "Soph!" she exclaimed. "Yeah, it's me, Hitame!"
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:25 am

Sophia smiled when she seen it was really Hitame she bumped into. "Oh hey Hitame, long time no see how are you?"Sophia asked her softly. As she looked down she seen hers and Hitame's books were all over the floor. "Don't worry Hit, we cal fix this really easily."said Sophia softly as she looked around and didn't see any muggles around or watching them. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it quickly at the books as Hitame's books went neatly back into her arms as well as Sophia's. "There that's done, you got to love magic at times."said Sophia smiling.

"So... are you glad school is over with for now Hit?"Sophia asked her softly as she walked towards the front of the store towards the check-out register to buy for her books. As she seen a girl next to Hitame she nevered met she looked at the girl and then Hitame. "So Hit who's this?"Sophia asked her softly as she nodded at Naomi and gave her a soft warm smile. Sophia loved meeting new people no matter what age they were she was friendly to everyone. "So... are you two hungry? I just came from the coffee shop but I could use something to eat if you two are hungry or want to come."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well, I've been better, Soph." Hitame said and she sighed. "We were with Xem and our brother, and we got separated. I have no idea where they are so we came in here to pass some time." she explained to Sophia. As the books that Naomi had tried to collect again came into Hitame's arms, Hitame laughed softly. "Yeah, I can't wait until I can use magic outside of Hogwarts." Naomi nodded at her sister's comment, and laughed slightly. Naomi walked behind Hitame as they made their way to the register with Sophia.

"No, not really Soph. Without Hogwarts, we have no where to go." she said sadly. "Besides an orphanage, that is." she added. When Sophia asked how Naomi was, Hitame looked behind her and told Naomi to come up inf ront of her a little. Naomi only walked up to be beside Hitame. She put the books on the register, and looked at Sophia. "This is my little sister, Naomi." she introduced Naomi. "Say hi, Naomi." she whispered to her. Naomi looked at Hitame with wide eyes. "She won't hurt you Naomi, she's a friend." Naomi nodded and took a deep breath.

"Hi, nice to meet you." she squeaked softly. Hitame smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Soph. Naomi isn't used to meeting new people... yet.. She usually keeps to herself and stays in the common room, unless she had classes." she told Sophia. "We're working on her people skills." she smiled at Naomi. "Sure we'd like to come. Right Naomi?" Naomi nodded quickly and smiled at Sophia. Hitame placed the money for all the books on the counter and grabbed the two bags with the books in them. She gave one to Naomi. "I'm not carrying them both Naomi."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Sophia shook her head and sighed. "Oh Xem and Sora have the worse problems of running off, how are they anyways I haven't seen or heard from them in awhile."said Sophia frowning. Sophia nodded. "Well... I'm sure there bound to show up."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Hitame said she couldn't wait to use magic outside Hogwarts. "Yeah it comes in handy for alot of things believe me, but never take it for granted."said Sophia as she pocketed her wand. As Sophia waited in line to pay for her book she gotten out her money early so she didn't have to dig it out at the counter.

Sophia looked up at Hitame as she said they didn't have any place to go but the orphanage. "Oh no that's not happening Hit, your staying with me."said Sophia simply. "I know how those orphanages are, there downright horrible."said Sophia softly. "Y'all can stay in the guess rooms or the guess house that I have."said Sophia. As Hitame introduce Naomi to her she gave her a soft warm smile. "Hello Naomi nice to meet you as well, like Hitame said I'm a good friend of hers."said Sophia softly.

Sophia shook her head at Hitame. "It's ok Hit. I was very shy my first few years at Hogwarts."said Sophia honestly. Sophia smiled as they said they wanted to come. "Ok great, just let me pay for these books and we'll go."said Sophia simply. As she paid for her books she put them in her bookbag she had on her shoulder and looked at Hitame and Naomi and smiled. "So... where do you two want to go? we can go to the cafe down the street or someplace else I have my mustang with me it's outside."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Hitame nodded and laughed a little. "I know, right? They just can't sit still." she smiled. "Sora is fine, as giddy as ever. Xem, however, not so much. He's still having a hard time with Sammy. He's still hurt and depressed by what she did to him. I've tried to tell him that she was good again, but he won't listen to me. He's afraid of vampires now..." she said sadly. "Even you, Soph." she added, frowning. Xem knows that she's good. But because of Sammy, he doesn't want her or any vampire coming near him, or me... she thought sadly. He had even tried to keep Ryo away from her, by hurting him, and he tried to get her to believe that all vampires would attack her, just for blood. But she had refused to believe him,a dn that led to fights between them, fights that both Naomi and Sora had witnessed.

As Sophia spoke, Hitame snapped out of her thoughts when Naomi nudged her arm. She looked at Sophia and smiled. "Are you sure it's okay, Soph?" she asked. "I don't want us to be a bother." Naomi looked at Hitame and then at Sophia and her eyes widened. "You mean... that's she's one of them?" Naomi exclaimed. "She's a vampire, like the one that hurt Xemnas?" she said, her voice trembling. "Naomi, yes she is one of them. But she won't hurt us, trust me, okay?" Hitame comforted her little sister. Naomi nodded and took a step back behind Hitame. "As you can see Soph. Xem's stories kind of got to Naomi." she said, softly.

"We don't really know where to go. We don't know many places." Hitame said. "That's what being with our uncle for so long does to us. And now we have no idea where he is." she added softly. "I just know that Naomi doesn't like that cafe down the street." she said and Naomi nodded. "You have a mustang?" Naomi piped up from behind Hitame. She looked down at the bag in her hands and dug in it for one of the books they bought. "Can't wait to get started on those books, can you, Naomi?" Hitam chuckled.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Sophia nodded in a understanding way. "Ah... I see, but he knows or I thought he knew I would never hurt you or him in anyway vampire or not."said Sophia softly. "I maybe a vampire but I act more human then anything, and to be honest if you didn't know me I'll be you would say I was human if it wasn't for my eyes changing colors."said Sophia honestly. Sophia read Hitame's thoughts and frowned trying to keep her anger from forming inside of her. Sophia knew she had to tell Xem differently but she wondered what would happen if she did though. "Xem knows or I thought he knew that I would never hurt him or you."said Sophia softly.

Sophia shook her head. "Oh no Hit it's no problem at all, I insist that you stay at my place for now you'll be in good hands there."said Sophia softly. Sophia's eyes widened when Naomi said she was a vampire like the one that hurted Xem. "I won't you or Hitame, I'm a very well trained vampire I been one since I was fifteen so I am very well trained."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "I understand, but like I said I won't hurt you or Naomi."said Sophia softly. "Hitame knew me long enough that she knows I would do anything to protect her!"said Sophia looking at Hitame and smiling.

Sophia nodded. "Well... I know my way around London like it's nothing, so I know a really good cafe we can go eat at."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Naomi and nodded. "Yeah I do, my parents gave it to me last year for a birthday present."said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled as Naomi started reading. "I love reading as well Naomi, I have tons of books at my house that your more and welcome to read if you like."said Sophia softly. "I have tons of magicla books and muggle books, but my favorite magical book is Hogwarts the History it's so interesting."said Sophia. "So... are you two ready to go?"Sophia asked Naomi and Hitame softly waiting patiently for them.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 pm

"He does know that Soph. But he's traumatized by what happened." Hitame told Sophia. "I think he'll get over it soon." At least I hope he will... she thought sadly. "I've tried to convince him that Sammy's back to normal, and that no vampire we know will try to hurt us. But he won't listen." She said. "He even went as far as to hurt one. Ryo to be exact. I was talking to him and Xem saw us." she began. "He thought that Ryo was going to hurt me because I had fallen and he was trying to help me up, he was smiling and everything, and Xem saw his fangs, and he thought wrong I guess..." she continued. "He ran up to us and punch Ryo, and he even tried to cast a forbidden spell on him, but Ryo was too fast..." she finished, and she sighed heavily.

"Well thanks then Soph." Hitame thanked Sophia. She didn't want to go back to the orphanage, especially with Naomi. "You're right about the orphanage Soph. Before we were adopted by the Higurashi's, those were the worst years of my life." she sighed. "I was always taunted and teased because I was always alone with Naomi, taking care of her and everything. I learned to fight there too, so I guess it wasn't all bad." she said, looking at Naomi. "It's true. I remember what you did to that kid who was bothering me..." Naomi said, thoughtfully. "Mhm... Naomi... No." she said shaking her head. She didn't want anyone knowing about that 'incident'. Naomi giggle and she looked back down at her book. Naomi looked back up from her book, and nodded at Sophia. " Okay, I believe you..." Naomi said, and she looked back down again.

Hitame looked at Naomi in amazment. "Soph, you're the first person who isn't family that Naomi has said that too. How weird..." she told Sophia. "Alright, then I guess we should go." Naomi laughed softly and looked up. "I I wanna see the mustang!" she squeaked. "Well, someone's excited." Hitame said to Naomi. Naomi nodded when Sophia said she could read her books. "Naomi only really likes to read these kinds of books Soph." she pulled a book out of the bag and showed it to Sophia. It was Vampire Knight volume 1. "She, well we, love reading these kinds of books, because they have so much action in them. I just don't like her seeing all the blood, but she loves the books so I let her read them." she smiled. Naomi nodded excitedly. "Yeah, we're ready to go Soph." she said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 am

Sophia nodded. "I understand Hit, believe me I do."said Sophia shivering at the pass events that happened to her. "I'm sure everything will be just fine Hit, just hang in there it'll get better I promise."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia shook her head and sighed. "I wish there was a way we could convince him but there's not."said Sophia frowning. Sophia looked at Hitame shocked when she said Xem hurted Ryo for that wasn't like him at all. Sophia shook her head. "Ok that's going alittle over board I think, I think I need to have alittle talk with him."said Sophia softly.

As Hitame thanked her she shook her head. "It's nothing Hit, I'll do anything to help you or protect you."said Sophia softly. "I nevered like orphanages, when my real parents died they wanted to put me and my sister Nikki in there but we ran away and got a house with our parents money they left for us if anything ever happened and here we are today."said Sophia. "You learned how to fight there huh, got in alot of fights there huh?"Sophia asked her smirking. "Not that I care, you had to learn how to protect yourself one way or another."said Sophia honestly. Sophia looked at Naomi and smiled when she said she believed her. "Well... I'm glad you do Naomi, there's ALOT of people who judge me and try to kill me for who I am."said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked at Hitame and shrugged and then smiled at her. "Well... like I said, I'm more human then anything and how is weird?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia chuckled as Naomi said she wanted to see her mustang. "Alright, lets go."said Sophia softly as she walked out the street and towards her black mustang with blue stripes on it. As she unlocked it with her beeper she gotten in and waited for Hitame and Naomi and laughed. "I'm guessing you two like it, by the way your looking at it!"said Sophia chuckling. As she put her seat belt on she started the enegine. "You two want the top down or you you want leave it how it is?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top