Rain - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm

"Eh," Robert waved away Jack's concerns, "Robert won't listen to her anyway. It seems that must have been part of the problem. She feels like she failed either him or her duties. One or the other. Maybe both. Robert won't let her surrender. He doesn't know the meaning of the word."

"No," Khaat said, sighing, "He doesn't. I doubt he will let me give up either, Jack. Why do you think I was always closer to Remus?"

"Remus? He never let you quit either," Michael said. "Why were you better off with him?"

"He at least listened first and fired later!" she almost shouted at him. Then she realized what she had done. She had betrayed who had hurt her. It wasn't that they didn't already know. But she had been prepared to never reveal it and come out and actually say it. Michael shot a sideways glance to Jack, feeling rather pleased that they'd managed to at least get a rise out of her.

"Bastards," she cursed softly. "All of you. You two and him."

"Thank you, my dear. We are all well practiced at it," He laughed.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Jack sighed and smiled it had worked and he looked at Michael sitting back down relived a little " theres the khaat i know michael " he said and grinned as he took up his cup of tea which had cooled some what but he took a drink anyway chukaling softly at the fact she was fighting them and had that spark back. He could not say anymore but left it to Michael as he felt he ahd the best chance of bringing her around . He thought her quitting her jobs was wrong her jobs hand done nothing wrong yet she chose to quite because of her father. " you know some one once told me that to face a fear will make you stronger than running from it " he said loking right at Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

MIchael heard tapping at the window and saw a little bitty brown owl there, barely big enough to begin his duties. He went to the window and let the little wet bird in and saw it had a burgundy pouch around his neck. He picked out a bit of beef from his stir fry bowl and gave it to the little bird and put it on top of Snidely.

"You treat him well, or I swear I will break you into matchsticks," Michael said sternly to the hatrack. The hatrack saluted Michael with military precision. Michael took the pouch from around the birds neck. He thought he smelled something and sneezed. "I smell your father's cologne. This is from him." He opened the pouch and looked inside. "Hm," he said. He picked up Khaat's empty stir fry bowl and poured the contents of the pouch into the empty bowl. It was nothing but ash. "It seems he got your letters and is sending them back to you, my dear."

Khaat flew into a rage. She pounded her bruised fist into the stone fireplace, and was immediately rewarded with agonizing pain. It stopped her in her tracks, bringing fresh tears to her eyes, but this time for a different reason. She hadn't made a sound. Barker had taught her that. How to not cry out, no matter what the pain was. Michael looked at Jack.

"Go to the kitchen and get at least two large ice packs and a stack of towels, would you, Lad?" Michael asked quietly, taking Khaat's injured arm in his. He brushed away her tears. "You will find a bottle of standard pain potion in the upper cabinet just left of the sink. Bring that too, please. Khaat, please don't do that again. Not for awhile. You really do need a healer, Child. And your father is the best at this injury."

"That's because he's cause so many of them," she snapped, irritatedly.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Jack watched standing as the ashes fell from the pouch and groaned a little he watched Khaats reaction loking at Michael he nodded " yes sir" he said pauding as Michael told him where the pain potion was. Quickly he gthered the things and returned with the ice packs. he gave the potion and one ice pack to Michael and gently laid the other on her other hand looking at her as he heard Khaat say Robert caused so many of the injuries he could do little but sigh he ahd seen a lot of injuries but at the same time he ahd seen Robert do alot of good " hes done a lot of good too Khaat " he said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm

"I'll work it out with him," Michael said gently. "Believe me. It'll be alright."

"He knows where I am and he doesn't come," Khaat said, as Michael wrapped both ice packs around her injured hand and wrapped towels around it all. He gave her a dose of the pain potion. It made her feel infinitely better.

"He knows you're safe," Michael said. "That's what's important."

"He didn't send out the search party! Brian did!" she said.

"Well, at least you're finally getting back to being angry with him again instead of blaming yourself," MIchael said. Khaat's head began to spin just a bit from the pain potion. She hadn't paid any attention to how much he was giving her. He had been very liberal with it. But it hadn't been til then that she knew how many places hurt.

"Thank you," Khaat said quietly. "Both of you." She realized she didn't know what to say to Brian, how to explain it all to him. "What on earth do I say to Brian?"
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Jack looked at her and steadied her a little " he'll under stand khaat he loves you , if he didn't he would not have sent us out to look for you " he said looking at her and smiling " he was frantic when we could not find you those first 2 days he didn't sleep , Im guessing hes probably pased out right about now if not jess would have made him go to sleep " he said " you know jess could help alittle with the brulses she's a healer, she helped with Brian when he was shot " her said to michael.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm

"Jess is a healer now?" MIchael asked.

"She's learning a lot," Khaat admitted.

"Ah. Good. And Brian is a healer. I suggest you let them tend it until your father can check it," MIchael said.

Khaat thought about Jacks' words. He was right. The fact that Brian had been relentless said more than she had paid attention to.

"You're right, Jack," Khaat sighed. She knew she needed to go home. She looked up at Michael, and he looked back at her and smiled. He nodded.

"Go on, Sweetheart," he kissed her forehead. "I'm not moving out of Hogsmeade. You're always welcome here. Always." He looked into her eyes and saw how attached to him she was feeling at the moment. "Do you want me to follow you there?"

"Would you?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "But I have an errand first."

"My father?"

"Yes. You go on now. I have business. I'll be there shortly. Your shoes are by the door. Such as they are. I daresay they are ruined. But they will at least get you home." He called for Snidely and took his coat from the hatrack. "Wear that to get home," he said.

"I'm already wet. A bit more won't hurt," she said, declining the coat. She got up, and he kissed her affectionately on the forehead.

"I will come. I promise," he reminded her. "Take good care of my girl, Jack. Get her home where she belongs. I'll follow shortly."
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Jack looked at them and nodded to Michael " as if she was my own jessica " he said meaning he would treat her with respect and he would be gentel of her injuries. he stood and took down his jacket waterproof it was but teh inner layer was still touch damp he slipepd it on and moved back to khaat and wrapped his arm gently around her " you ready?" he asked softly as he lead her to the door and her shoes . Once she had them on he walked her out side and quickly moved to cover her from the rain aperating her at the same time back to the ranch and Brian. still holding her he moved back "ok were here " he said softly as he made her sit in a large couch.

Jess heard them and came into the living room walking right over to Khaat her hands taking khaats in them " I see Michael gave you a pain potion " she said softly and sighed drawing a little more of the pain out of her. She looked at her and spok softly " Khaat I had to send Brian to bed he was almost passing out yet he refused to sleep till he knew you were all right , the girls have been worried too Abby hasn't laughed since you disapeared and dakota just sits "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 08, 2011 8:34 pm

"I...I'm sorry," Khaat said. "I didn't mean to put him through so much. Thanks for taking good care of things here. Um...Michael is coming. Sooner or later." She laid her broken wand on an end table. She'd had that wand since she was eleven. She remembered the day she and her father had gone to Ollivanders to buy it. It was useless now.

"You're soaked to the skin," Angus said. "How about one of us take you upstairs and help you with a hot bath or a hot shower and get you some dry clothes?"

"That would be nice," Khaat said.

"What clothes do you want?"

"Um...just my old jeans? a tee shirt and one of Brians denim shirts?"

"Okay," he laughed. "You've got it. You can use my shower if you like."

"Thank you. That way I won't wake Brian." Angus went over to her and helped her back to her feet. He looked at her arm.

"Damn, Khaat. That looks like hell," he frowned. "It needs attention. As soon as you shower." She just nodded and headed off to the shower. Angus headed up to Brian's room, to slip in and get her clothes that she requested.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Jess looked at Khaat " its ok they all understand as do we " she said softly " besides loking after the girls reminded me how dificult it is to look after at that age " she said " one is the cute stage " she said and chuckled she turned on hearing Angus and nodded " I agree " she said moving to make her stand gently " I'll go with her and make sure shes ok " she said moving slowly with her up to Angus's room and the shower room so she could shower. " I'll be right here if you need me " she said " I know you'll want some help with that arm being as bad as it is " she turned on the warm water for her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top