Rain - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 25 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Brian picked up Abbey, who began to chant at him "Dada, dada,..." with lots of smiles and giggles. Robert picked up Dakota, and Kate assembled a large beach bag full of essentials. "Come on, Angus," Brian said. "Put your curry on to simmer and come with us."

"Well, I suppose I could, if it was just on a low simmer," Angus said. He soon changed to join them. In minutes, Brian led everyone down to the beach. Kate put her beach bag on the sand, flicked her wand at it and it spread a whole line of beach towels on the sand. Brian and Robert put the babies on the warm sand and knelt with them showing them about sand. Dakota's first move was to eat it. Robert just chuckled when she had to spit it out right away because it wasn't as tasty as she had thought. She picked up another handful of it and threw it. "You can throw that all you want," Robert told her. Abbey was more interested in crawling in it. Brian just let her go, deciding to crawl a bit on the sand beside her so she didn't get too far off. She laughed, delighted to see her daddy crawling on the sand with her.

Angus reached over and took Khaat's hand. "Need a hand getting down there?" he asked.

"Please?" she asked. He helped her down onto one of the towels. "Thank you," she said, grateful. Michael headed out for the water, just wading out into the tide until it was chest high. Then he decided to swim a bit. Kate followed not far behind. Angus and Kieran went along.

"If you want to swim, I'll help you back up," her father said.

"No, not just yet," Khaat says. "It takes too much to get up and down."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Jack on seeing the water ran and dove in jess spread out the beach towel and sat down on it feeling the warm sun on her skin again " HEY JACK NO LOBSTER THIS TIME !!" she said and chuckled at him as he pulled a tounge at her as he swam in the water infront of her " men can't live with them , can't live with out them " she said and laughed as he fell back in th water " nothing but big kids them selves " she lay down and chuckled " me I like to sun bathe gives me vitamins " he looked at Khaat " its good for you too and the babies"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"I used to have a tan," she laughed, She was finding that laying flat on her back wasn't as comfortable as it used to be. "I'm starting to lay on my side a lot more already," she told Jess. "I don't lay on my back much now. And just think. I've only got 4 or 5 months to go, if it goes 9 months." She watched Brian crawling with Abbey on the sand and Dakota just throwing handfuls of sand and babbling at her grandfather in utter bliss.

"I always wanted this, but I never really dreamed it would happen. Look at us, Jess. We've come together in a huge family. Remus always thought of himself as a lonely misfit. He'd really have loved all this. And he'd have loved the kids. I can't tell you how wonderful this weekend has been, even though we've only been here not even a full day yet, technically. I'm glad you came.

"But, Jess, when this weekend is over, I want you and Jack to take a few days off to go enjoy your family. Take a trip. Or just enjoy being home with them. You and your kids deserve to have some of this quality time with you two. Just tell me how long you want. A week? Two? What would you like?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Jess smiled and looked at her " yeah i guess laying on your side would be beter for you and the babies " she said she chuckled as she continued talking and smiled " yeap it strange how fate seems to change" she looked at Khaat when she said she could have some time with her children and smiled " that would be great , a fortnight will be fine " she said and sighed smiling as she relaxed on the beach.

Jack walked over and dripped cold water over her and laughed as she screamed with how cold it was " come for a swim jess " he said and lay next to her on his towel.

Jess chuckled " khaat just gave us two weeks off after this , we can take the twins out for a holiday just the four of us since andrew's in Hogwarts right now" she said and saw his face light up with a grin.

" thank you Khaat it means a lot , I kinda think jess misse's the kids " he said and then roled his eyes " ok and me too " he grined at them moving over he kissed khaat on her cheek " you don't know how much that means to us " he moved back to jess and kissed her too" so where should we take them?" he asked laying on his stomach.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

"We'll managed just fine. Go enjoy. You deserve it," Khaat laughed. She heard Michael shout at her as he walked out of the water and up the beach.

"I thought you were going to beat me in a swim," he said to her.

"I am," she laughed, trying to right herself. He just laughed watching her trying to turn onto her back and sit up.

"You'd better let me help before you hurt yourself," he said, stifling more laughter. He went behind her and put two hands under her shoulders and lifted her to her feet. "Better?"

"You haven't nicknamed me Moby yet?" she looked back at him. He frowned deeply at her.

"Never," he said, stroking her cheek softly. "That never once entered my mind. You stop that right this minute. Come swim with me. Now." His tone had become commanding. She followed him down the sand and he took her hand when they reached the water. They went out until the water was waist high for him, and up to her chest. "Come swim with me," he told her, starting off to swim. "Unless you can't beat me."

"Of course I can," she said, She took off after him, swimming to catch up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Jack and jess sat on the beach talking jack moved to hold jess as they watched khaat head down to the sea as they talked about when they were home and what they would do. As the sun drew down to the horizon jack gathered theiure things and walked over to Khaat and brain.

" Brian would you be all right if we went now it would be nice for the kids for us to be there when they wake " he asked and smiled to him " that and jess is getting home sick to see them " he held her clos to him as he walked over " we'll be abck in two weeks but if you need us call " he said knowing jes would know before they could call them.

Walking back to the villa they gatherd their things, jess told Angus about teh curry and that she wished she could have some but she realy needed to see her children after saying good bye to every one they headed back to Jacks mothers to pick up the kids and then home.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top