Rain - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 13 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Robert rose and went over and examined the stone. Then he put his hand on Khaat. He removed his hand after a moment and looked at Jack. "Its not the stone. It's Khaat. Her seers powers are still working overtime, I'm afraid. Khaat, you do need to tell us what you dreamed about last night."

"My..what? My dream? I'm not sure I remember," she said.

"It was powerful enough to cause quite a dramatic reaction. It means something," Robert insisted. "Jack, it's her seers powers that you're reacting to. My guess is that you've been around Jess enough that you're picking up on the fact that she had an extremely powerful vision last night in her sleep. Its made her body continue to react as if she's under high stress. That is what I think you're picking up on."

"You've lost your mind. I don't feel like I"m under high stress," Khaat frowned at her father.

"Your body is responding as if you're in danger. I can't help the fact that you're cut off from it. Thats part of what you learned to do from Barker, my dear. I suggest you work on remembering before you make jack too anxious."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Jess looked at Jack then at Robert " you don't think it could be anything to do with ...you know that night " she asked holding jack tight against her body.

Jack looked at Robert and nodded " could be Robert but I just know I feel uneasy " he said and looked at Khaat he wanted to say something but choose to stay quiet watching her " please Khaat try and rember I don't want to have to leave because I can;t be around you or the girls " he said holding Jess closer he looked at Robert " is there any way to find out if it is her high stress doing this?" he asked him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well, yes. There is," Robert said, but that would require Kate and me to take her back to the farm for a short bit. Kate would have to do the work. Khaat knew exactly what her father had in mind, and she didn't want any part of it. She accio'd Remus's wand to her an apparated out. Brian sighed heavily. "Brian," Robert said. "She can't be exposed to that level of physical stress either way. We do not want to jeopardize the babies, now, do we?"

"No, we do not," Brian said, determined, whipping out his wand. He looked out the large living room floor to ceiling windows and thought he saw her disappearing into the far end of the woods. "I'll be back. Hold the fort for me." He apparated down to the woods and simply walked behind where he had seen her go. Then he caught sight of her.

"Khaat," he called. "Wait. Its just me. I'm alone." She turned and when he caught up with her, she vented on him for quite awhile about all sorts of things, and he just stood and took it. He hadn't seen the amount of stress she apparently had been feeling either. She had been just a little off, but not like this. And what she was mainly venting about was not remembering and not wanting her parents prowling around in her head. She wanted something of herself to remain hers. Brian wanted her to give it a try. He had to tread carefully now, though. She was clearly very angry now. He transfigured a log into a bench and had her sit. They talked quite a long time.

When he finally walked her back, he was holding her hand. "Alright," Brian said quietly. "We'll go. But i'm going along."

"Fair enough," Robert agreed. "Then, I take it the rest of you can take care of the house and the girls while we're gone? Oh, and hopefully Kieran turns up before lunch."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Jess watched from the window she could see figures in the distance but not what they were doing as she had jacks arms still around her . it was later when Brian and khaat came back that jack pulled back from Khaat and nodded to Robert " yes sir I'll let Keiran know when he comes back where you went and that you will be back " he said noting Steven down in the padock fixing the fence " I might seeif steven needs help " he said and kissed jessica and headed down.

Jess smiled and nodded to both Brian and Khaat " we'll be fine , go " she said and glanced at the sleping babioes " better be quick while these two are napping" she said and kissed jack back as he moved to help steven and she moved to the couch to watch the girls.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Brian and Khaat went with Robert and Kate to the farmhouse. They all already knew they were going to Kate's study. They went down one of the hallways and went into the study. Brian led Khaat to a small sofa and they sat down. Robert took a seat and Kate took one closer to Khaat.

"Khaat, what do you remember?" Robert asked quietly.

"Nothing!" she insisted.

"Then we need to bring it forward. If you dont' remember, then you should not be traumatized by our bringing it out," he said to her. Kate drew her wand and put it up against Khaat's head and drew forth the memory thread that contained the vision from the night before. It waa long and a bit twisted. Kate took it and deposited it into her pensieve so she could look at it. She studied it for several moments. Then she looked at Robert.

"I believe this is your department," she said to him softly. He frowned, got up and went over and watched the vision replay in the water. He sighed heavily. He finally looked back at Khaat.

"Thank you. That was very helpful," he said, a bit overwhelmed.

"Robert," Brian prompted.

"I just saw the very recent murder of a friend of mine and how it was done--through the eyes of his killer," Robert said. "No wonder she was stressed. I'll help you with a bit of nerve tonic, Khaat. That will ease things. Perhaps this vision is best left with me."

"Can I see?" Khaat asked.

"No," Robert said quickly. "If you do not remember, then it is for the best. My best guess is that your mind has shut it away from you to protect you. If its there, we'll leave it alone. When its safe for you to remember, I'm sure you will. It will not benefit us to stay here any longer. I think we can return to Abbey's party."

"Just like that?" She questioned.

"Do you want more?" he asked. "Oh, that's right. The tonic." He excused himself and brought it back, tucking it in his pocket. "I believe we can go now." Kate agreed and shut the pensieve away.

They apparated back to the living room at Brian's. "We're back," Brian said. "Told you it wouldn't take long."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Jess smiled as Khaat and brian returned " hey everything ok now?" she asked softly and placed her finger to her lips " there asleep " she said in a whisper as Jack apeared rom the kitchen smiling and with two cups of cinnamin tea in his hand.

" hey that didn't take long " he said and smiled moving to hand Jess her cup of tea " so did you find out what it was?" he asked loking at them as he sat down to drink his tea further while he waited. Jack noticed Khaats neclace was not glowing any more and wondered why he also felt less tensted about being close to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 pm

"It's fine now," Robert said quietly. "Khaat saw some of the details about how a friend of mine died. Through the eyes of the killer. No wonder she felt edgy and on guard. She still does not remember, but I believe that her time with Barker gave her the ability to shut away things that are intolerable for her. In the muggle world, its called dissociation. In this case, I call it a blessing. It protects her. It put her unconsciously on guard from perhaps being a victim herself, I believe. Jess, you know this nerve tonic. Its very mild. Would you put some in a cup of tea for Khaat? I believe she'd feel a bit more comfortable and so would those babies if she were not so stressed." He handed her the bottle of potion.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Jack sighed and felt better in himself " so she was projecting it on me ?" he asked. Jess nodded she knew the potion well and took it from him moving to the kitchen she made some tea and slipped the right amount of potion into it , carefully she walked back out the cup in her hand and she smiled at her " here this will make you feel much better " she said smiling " I should know " she said and moved to sit back with Jack to face her she placed the small bottle back in Roberts hands befoe she finally sat with jack and moved his arm around her for his comfort more than hers. " disassocation, I have heard of that jeffery used it several times when I had my episode " she said softly looking up at Robert hdr eyes telling him it was used more than a few times.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 am

"No," Robert said, "You don't understand, Jack. Think of it as more of a state of fear. The fear wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. I think you just were aware of it because Jess, as a seer, has felt similar things. I think it makes you a bit more perceptive, just like I have been with Kate at times. I don't know whether the stone is capable of being aware of Khaat's fears or not, but I'm thinking perhaps your being aware of the stone's capabilities of protecting her from werewolves made you a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps misdirected a bit at the stone instead of her. You know you can trust her. But you also know that the stone is geared to protect her from werewolves. I think it was a combination of her being fearful and your being perhaps fearful of the stone itself. That's my thought."

"I've never been afraid of you, Jack," Khaat said. "I've never had a reason to be. But I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable around me. I've never had anything like last night happen to me before. Not like that."

"Its not unheard of, Khaat," Robert said. "I must say, though, it is a bit rare. Hopefully it will never happen again."

"That would be nice," Khaat sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Jack listened to Robert and smiled " that clears up a lot and yes I do know " he said and chuckled as he rubbed his chest " I kinda rember how it pushed me off her " he looked at Khaat as she spoke to him reasuring him that she was not afraid of him and he smiled " its ok Khaat I know I guess I scared my self that night but I will not let that happen again " he looked at Jess then back at the others " thats a promise , ow Robert hows that potion coming ?" he asked hoping it would not be long now so he could take it he'd controled it this far and knew he could keep going but he wanted to be sure it would never arrise and from what Robert had said this potion would do just that along with his will power, which grew each day that passed. Even in the race he ahd stuck to human traits tempting as it was for him to slip he did not knowing just what he would loose if he did.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top