Lesson 7 - Basic Level - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 7 - Basic Level - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 7 - Basic Level

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 7 - Basic Level - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesson 7 - Basic Level

Post by Darcy Driscoll Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

With a shrug, Calixta walked over to Keith. She wasn't completely heartless and for a second year he was astonishingly bright, though sadly not always at the right moments.

"Do you know who Mother Theresa is?" she asked, figuring that if she was going to be insulted it would help if she knew just what the insult meant.

"At least we don't have to finish making those potions. You think he'd realise that assigning them for homework would make us at least as miserable as rattling off incomprehensible blather about almost being blown up."

With a quick change of subject, she glanced down at his footwear. There was still a hole there where the potion had chewed through.

"I could fix it for you," she suggested. "For a price..."
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat May 07, 2011 5:11 am

Keith chewed his lip. He wasn't in the habit of spending much money - he had learned early on that frugal living was the way to go. But on the other hand, he did like these shoes...they had little wings on the side that fluttered when he walked, and sometimes they changed color.

He looked down at them. The wings seemed to be molting.

"How much are we talking?" He asked.

Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Driscoll Wed May 11, 2011 7:19 am

"Not money," she clarified.

Calixta wasn't hard up for cash, her daddy's clients paid him handsomely for his efforts.

"That boy almost ruined my cauldron with his stupid outburst. You can help me get back at him."
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Keith grinned, cracking his knuckles It wasn't often someone offered to pay him in the chance to play pranks. He could get used to this. Too bad all Slytherins weren't this fun - most of them just went off ranting about how they were either super-evil or misunderstood.

"I'm your man," he said, sticking out a hand to shake. "Tell me what you need me to do."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Driscoll Thu May 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Calixta waved her hand airily, then waved her wand in a similar manner, to transform Keith's shoes back to their original state.

"Use your imagination," she said. "Just make sure he knows it's from me, and he regrets what he did. I don't know. Maybe use that bit of swamp on the third floor?"

"I trust you to use your own initiative."
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top