(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 10 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 am

It was the weekend, and Sophia was bored as heck so she decided to go pay Andrian a visit it see hoe he was doing. As she parked her car in the apartment parking lot she walked through the building and down the long corridor reading off numbers to herself. As she reached Andrian's apartment she knocked lightly on the door but enough to where he could hear her knock. "Andrian love, can I please come in?'Sophia asked him softly. Sophia had a feeling that he didn't want any company let alone anyone there, she could be wrong but her gut feeling was seldom wrong. "if you don't want me here love I understand."said Sophia softly not wanting to bug him. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with blue jeans with a black hat. her curly brown hair down and cascading down the middle part of her back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 10 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am

Andrian turned his head to the door as he heard it rang. He rose his eyes brows for a second and stared at the door for a moment. 'Who could be at the door?' he thought to himself, sighing. He folded his arm and turned his head to the tv once more, ignoring the person outside the door. He wasn't in the best mood to be seeing anyone at the moment. To his despite, he heard a Sophia voice crack through the doors. His eyes went bewilded and he quickly jumped onto his feet. 'One minute Sophia!' yelped Andrian rushing towards the kitchen and running his hand under the tap. Then he started to scrub his face clean. 'Won't be long!' Andrian yelled out again, drying his face as he dashed towards his bedroom to pick a clean shirt. He had been wearing his other shirt more then a week now, it already stank as hell now. Putting on his favorite white shirt, he started to make his way to the door. 'Hello Sophia,' he flashing a cute, devilish smile at her as he finally opened the door for her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

"It's ok love, take your time."said Sophia softly as she waited outside the door for him to probably get propery dress or something. As he opened the door and flashed his cute smile at her she gave him her famous soft warm smile. "Hello love."said Sophia softly as she kissed him softly on the cheek and walked into his apartment. "If you don't want me here I can leave love, I don't want to intrude and bug you."said Sophia softly looking into his eyes. "I know you haven't been yourself in the last couple of days, and to be honest with you neither have I."said Sophia sighing. "To be more honest with you,I haven't felt like myself in the last couple of months."said Sophia now looking down her feet. Sophia felt like busting into tears but she held herself back for she wanted to be strong for Andrian.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 am

Andrian frowned softly as he felt a soft kiss on the cheek, he pretty much prefer to feel her kisses on his lips but he didn't argue and quickly began to smiled agian. 'No, no please make youself at home,' nodded Andrian watching as she took a few step into his apartment. He looked around at his apartment for a second and swore under his breath. The house was a mess, it definetally hadn't look as if someone was well. All of a sudden he caught himself staring back into her golden brown eyes, he could tell by reading her expression she had not been well as well. Andrian listened to what she had to say and frowned, Sophia knew him all to well as if she read him like a book over and over again. He felt his heart fluttering as he heard that she was not herself as well and began to frown, he could not see her upset like this. Andrian began to wander if she found out too about what happen to Nikki. Even the thought of it made his eyes swell up in pain, he felt tears rolling down his cheek but he decided to be strong for her and wiped away the tears before she could see. 'Oh Sophia!,' he cried, giving her a warm, caring hug. 'I'm so sorry for not being there it just been so much lately,'
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 am

Sophia hugged him back tightly and shook her head into his chest. "No love it's ok, you were busy I understand."said Sophia softly. "I know what happened to Nikki."said Sophia softly as her voice cracked as she mentioned her sister. It was a touchy topic for the both of them and she knew it was for Nikki was close to them both. "I just can't believe it love, it feels like a nightmare that I can't wake up fro."said Sophia softly as she felt tears falling down her cheeks. Sophia was glad to have Andrian with her right now, but she missed her sister terribly. It wasn't the same without her of ourse they had there ups and downs but Nikki was a part of her and now she felt like she was missing a piece of her."I miss her love I really do."said Sophia now crying onto his chest. Sophia didn't care anymore, she held bak tears long enough it was time to let them ou and let them free. "I'm glad your here with me love."said Sophia softly as she looked up at him into his eyes and kissed him on the lips as if her life depended on it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:05 am

Andrian bowed his head down and stared at the ground, feeling a shame for not being there to talk with Sophia. His head immediately shot straight back up as soon as he heard Sophia mentioning that she knew about her sister. Tears rolled down his cheek, his lips was trembling with pain as he took a step forwards and hugged her. 'I know,' Andrian, spoke sadly, holding her in his arm. 'Its hard for me to believe too,' he said, slowly. 'I can't believe shes gone,' he said. It was just so hard to believe she was gone, it just still felt like she was here. Andrian looked down at Sophia when he heard her say she missed him and he nodded in agreement. 'Me too,' he clenched his jaws and sniffed. 'I miss her too,' he continued, looking up and resting his chin on her head. His eyes were all puffy and red, tears were still streaming down his cheek;- it was just so much. 'Me too,' he smiled, looking down at her and kissing her, hard and with fiery passion as if it was the last day on earth. He pulled away from her and stared into her eyes for a moment. 'I think there something I should show u,' he said, taking her hand, finally deciding it was the right time to tell her something eh wanted to tell her a long time ago.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am

Sophia knew it was weird but she was glad Andrian knew what she was g:-going through. Sophia was relieved that Andrian that she didnt have to pretend she was ok when she really wasnt. Sophia was tired of pretending she couldnt take it anymore."I know this might sound crazy love, but I'm glad to be myself for once."said Sophia softly but in a cracky voice. "I been pretending for so long to be happy but in the inside I'm broken."said Sophia softly.As Andrian said there was something he thinks he should show her Sophia pulled away from him. "What is it love?"Sophia asked him as her pufffy red chocolate brown eyes looked at him. Sophia hoped it wasnt anything bad for she didnt know how much pain she could take.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 am

( I am so sorry for late reply, had to see some families )

Andrian stared into Sophia beautiful chocholate brown eyes and smiled. 'You don't have to hide yourself anymore, love,' he assured her. 'You can be whoever you are with me,' he smiled, weakly. He brushed her cheek softly with a index finger and pushed aside a strand of hair covering her eyes as he listen closely to her and hugged her once again. 'I know that feeling all too well,' he said, his voice broke. Tears still rolling down his cheek, he didn't know how much his heart could take, it was so painful. 'You'll see soon,' he said, quietly, holding her hands and dragging her across the lounge room into his bedroom. In his room sat a blue eyed baby with messy black hair cooing in a crib next to his bed. Andrian halted into his position near the door and turned to look at Sophia, his facial expresion was solemn and sad.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 am

Sophia looked into his dark brown eyes and nodded. "I know love, but I only do it because everyone else around me is happy."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled weakly at him when he said she could be whoever she was with him. "I'm glad love, I'm tired of hiding."said Sophia softly as tears rolled down her cheeks the more she tried wiping them away the more they came. As he brushed her cheek softly she closed her eyes and just cried. Sophia nodded. "I bet you do love."said Sophia softly as she looked at him softly as she noticed he was crying as well. As he dragged her across the longue into his room she looked at him confused intil he reached a crib that had a baby in it with jet black hair and blue eyes. As she looked from the from the crib to Andrian she bust into tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top