(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 9 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 am

Sophia looked at him with worry in her gold eyes as he choked and spat out his food. "Yes seriously love, I know a bit crazy I know."said Sophia softly. "I really didn't know you, but when I seen you in the corridors I would hide so you wouldn't see me."said Sophia honestly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you soonier love, but I didn't want you to think I was some obessed freak."said Sophia softly. "Which you probably think I am."said Sophia softly sighing. "Oh god I am freak."said Sophia shaking her head softly and sighing softly to herself in defeat. "Ok... I told you something you didn't know about me, now you tell me something I don't know about you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 9 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 am

Andrian wasn't really shocked, he was just surprised that she liked him before they started meeting together. There wasn't much different from being shocked or surprise he supposed. 'No, its not crazy,' he shook his head, his expression still surprised. 'I'm just surprised,' he chuckled, shaking his head for a moment or two. He then looked back at Sophia and accidentallyy slipped his arm on the bench but he manage to hold him back up again. 'Oops sorry,' he muttered. 'Why didn't you ask me before?' he asked, her in a calm voice. 'No, i wouldn't have though that,' he smiled at her and laughed. 'No, never. If it mean anything. That one of your best features,' he told her, smirking wryly at her. Then he shook his head and chuckled, wrapping an arm around her. 'Is that such a bad thing," he asked and looked into her eyes. Then he heard her ask him what he hasn't told anyone yet. He looked away and sighed as he thought of something he never told her. 'I pranked one of the teacher once when I was at school," he told her.

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I know love, it's shocking and surprising at the saem time."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and shrugged. "I don't knoe love, I guess because I thought it was just a childhood crush and I'll get over and I did for awhile until I met you face to face."said Sophia honestly. Sophia chuckled and smiled. "Well thanks love, I must admit I was rather odd during our Hogwarts years."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia was always the teahers pet or the good-two-shoes that didn't do anything wrong. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his comment. "Thanks love I think..."said Sophia softly as she pecked his cheek. "No I'm kidding, I love your honestly."said Sophia softly. Sophia shrugged. "I guess if you been one all your life then no."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and laughedwhen he said he pranked a teacher one time. "Oh my gosh, when did you do that?"Sophia asked him laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:38 am

<P>'Yeah, absolutely,' Andrian said, looking at her, his eyes bewilded. 'I- wow,' he said, he found himself unable to speak as if she zipped his lips. He was still taking this all in. Then he laughed and looked at Sophia then started smiling afterwards. 'Well, look like your love potion worked,' he joked, smiling as he went closer to her and placed a finger on her forehead and pushed away a strand of hair. 'Or you didn't need to try,' he added afterwards, looking into her eyes now and smiled. Then he heard Sophia mention that she was rather odd during their hogwart years. Andrian laughed and shrugged his shoulders. 'Yeah, we were rather odd in our hogwarts years,' he laughed. 'Even our friend told us,' he told her. He remembered when Sophia and he was at he animagus lake hugging each other into their animagus form. He chuckled at the the memorie - ahhh such good memories. Andrian chuckled and shook his head at Sophia when he heard the uncertainty in her voice as he complimented her. 'Its a compliment,' he told her and smiled as she kissed his cheek. Andrian chuckled at Sophia when she asked when he pranked one of the teacher. 'In fourth grade, me and Danny pranked the Potion teacher and planted a dung bomb in his cupboard.'</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she looked at her bewilded. "It's ok love, it's going to take awhile to adjust to this!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia looked at him and pushed him playfully at his comment. "Hey I didn't even do the love potion, you feel for me on your own will or did you?"Sophia asked him in a joking voice. "I'm kidding love I would never do that to you!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed and nodded. "Yeah we were, and a bit crazy and stupid to."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded and chuckled. "I think a couple of our friends told us."said Sophia shaking her head. 'Well thankyou."said Sophia softly as she sat on his lap for a minute and kissed him. Sophia shook her head and laughed as he told her during his fourth year he planted dungbombs in the potions teacher cupboard. "I wonder who did that, but I remember you two laughing your heads off I should of known."said Sophia shaking her head. "You two were always troublemakers, it's a mystery why I even became friends with you two."sai Sophia in a teasing voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 am

Andrian chuckled softly and shook his head. 'I'll be fine,' he told her, looking up, pursing his lips together then looked back down at her and laughed, quietly. Andrian rolled his eyes at Sophia joke and shook his head once again. 'Of course not,' he said sarcastically. 'No, I fell in love with you for who you are and what I am with you,' he told her. 'Thats more powerful then any love potion crap,' he continued and rose his eyebrows at her. Andrian shrugged and took one last bite of his pancake. 'Somebody had too,' he said. 'What life when you can't have fun,' he smiled at her, taking a drink of orange juice he got with his wand. Andrian laughed at Sophia after what she said and smiled happily. 'You should've seen the professor face, it was priceless,' he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded. "Ok love if your sure."said Sophia softly as she went back to eating her pancakes. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "I didn't fall in love with you because of a silly crush love, I fell in love with you because of who are are and you loved me for being me."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Yes it is love, but then again out love always been stronger then any love potion."said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkeld at him. Sophia shook her head and rolled his eyes at his comment. "Life without any fun wouldn't be a life at all love, but I didn't have a life at all during hogwarts that was probably why I made prefect and Head girl unlike you two!"said Sophia smirking. "But over the years I changed, but then again trouble always find me when I lease expect it."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 am

Andrian then sat back down and relaxed into his chair, sighing with satisfaction after he had finish a mountain of pancake. Putting his knife and fork on the plate as he did this. 'I wouldn't want you to be anything else, then who you are,' he looked at her and smiled, chuckling at what Sophia had said. 'I will always love you for you are,' he added afterwards.

He remembered an old relationship, way before Sophia. It was the worse relationship he had been in. He remembered thinking he wasn't good enough for this girl and ended up doing whatever he could to impress her but still ended up having her cheating on him. He wasn't the same after. He was glad to be with Sophia, she was way better then this other girl. He didn't really need to hide and change who he was; he could be himself and she would still love him.

Andrian chuckled at her and nodded in agreement when Sophia had told him love was stronger then any love potion. 'Thats right,' he smiled at her. 'Our love is stronger then any love potion,' he repeated softly. Andrian then chuckled at Sophia and shrugged his shoulders. 'No, it wouldn't love. Whats life without fun,' he chuckled again. Then Andrian rolled his eyes at her and sighed. He was glad to be here with Sophia, they could speak about anything and nothing for a long time and never get bored of each other. He often wander if they were long lost twins. But he knew he couldn't be sitting around here all day, it might bore Sophia. 'Hey, you want to play laser skirmish at the new place down the street?" he asked her.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded. "Yeah sure love, sounds like fun."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile. As she put the plates in the sink she flicked her wand at them as they started washing themselves. Sophia was glad she was with Andrian for the other guys she was with wasn't as fun with as Andrian was which was what she liked about him. He was always adventureous and always wanted to have fun and he liked her because she was her and nobody else.

"You ready love or do we want to get cleaned up some more?"Sophia asked him softly not knowing if he was ready or not. "Your going to go down Mr. Potter. "said Sophia smirking at him as he kissed him softly on the lips. Although Sophia knew Andrian pretty much beat her in almost everything from racing around Hogwarts like they did when they were young to just plain laser tag game. Although Sophia loved doing things like this with Andrian for they didn't need do anything fancy to have fun. "You know I love doing anything with you love."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 am

*new day

Andrian walked around his house boredly, running his finger along the top of a chair which he was staring blankly into. He had no idea why. Andrian signed, unhappily; the house seem quite without Sophia's around giggling like a little girl every minute. It was cute though, he loved her little cute giggles - he missed it. But he wasn't up to seeing her at the moment. He hadn't been himself this past few days, not since what happen that other night. It was a cold chilly afternoon, the wind blew ferociously outside so it didn't seem like the best day to be hanging out and letting your skin soak up a bit of sun. Andrian blinked his eyes and broke his gaze from the kitchen chair that he unfortunately found interesting and looked around his yet empty house once again. He took a step forward out of his kitchen and begun making his way to the lounge room where his tv sat quietly in the middle of the room in front of the couch. Turning the telivison on before sitting on his somewhat comfortable couch, he began to watch tv. "Look like it just you and me Licorice,' he sighed, looking over to his cat who decided to join him in his little parade.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top