(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 2 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

As he lifted her chin up Sophia looked into his sparkling eyes and smiled when he told her it wasn't crazy because he loved her to. "I been wanting to tell you for awhile now, but I was to scared to for I didn't want to ruin our friendship."said Sophia softly. Looking at his handsome and hot face Sophia felt the urge to kiss his soft gentle pink lips she loved so much. "I love you Andrian Jay Potter, I always have and I always will."said Sophia softly. Not able to hold her emotions or feelings back any longer she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips. After a few minutes she pulled away and smiled. "You wouldn't believe how long I wanted to do that."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt like the world had stopped around her for she could only see her Andrian. Although she wouldn't had cared if the world stopped as long as she was with Andrian that was all she cared about.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 2 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am

Andrian gave her a cute, devilish smile at her as he continued to stare into her eyes whilst listening to her at the same time. "I'm glad you told me, I thought i'd die waiting to hear you say you did," he told her and chuckled, softly as he took her hands in his and rubbed it warmly. "To be honest, i had the same feeling too," he admited, chuckling again as he stared into her eyes. "I love you too, Sophia," he told her, and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her back softly. Andrian's heart hammered against his chest, he could feel his stomach leaping with joy; he felt as if - a weight had been lifted from shoulders now he got everything out of his chest. Andrian laughed at her, softly and grinned when she said she had wanted to kiss him for a long time. "I do know whats it like," he said, when she said that. "Because i've been wanting to kiss you for a while as well," he flashed a cute, devilish grin of his again. He lifted her up on the balcony and sat her down on the edge of the balcony, place his hands on her back so she wouldn't fall backwards and started to kiss her, passionetelly. He moved his body so that there was no space between them, until their body were touching in everyway possible. Then deepen the kiss to when they were making out.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 am

Sophia giggled as he picked her up and set her on the edge of the balcony and started kissing her passionately on the lips. Feeling his body move closer to hers she wrapped her legs around his waist puller herself closer to him if that was even possible. As he deepened the kiss to where they were making out Sophia held back a moan as she kissed him back slowly starting to french kiss him. Sophia felt butterflies in her stomach with each moment she sepnt kissing him, it was like the first time they started dating all over again. As she kept on french kissing him she ran his hands through his hair kissing him more fierce and hungrily wanting more of him. Sophia tried not to let her emotions get to her but she couldn't help it, she wanted all of him and it was driving her mad. "No bad Sophia, don't get carried away with yourself."Sophia thought to herself as she pulled away from him panting she started kissing his neck and then making her way back to his lips kissing him passionately. Sophia didn't want this moment to end for nothing for she was enjoying every minute of it Andrian's touch and his soft lips on hers.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am

Andrian felt her legs wrapping around his waist as she rubbed her body around him. He continued to kiss her with fiery passion, he could hear her moaning as she kept on kissing him. He felt so good, kissing her here now, he felt as if he was on the top of the world. Every minute he kissed her, every touch of her lips. Its never felt so right to just kiss her. Andrian slipped his tongue into her mouth and started to play with her tongues. He loved the feeling of her cold, icy hands running through his hair. Its felt like a glass of ice on a hot summer day. He shuddered at how relaxing it felt against his skin, all his tension from work, losing Bell had all just washed away as he kissed her. As he kissed her, he could feel himself getting more fierce and hungry. He wanted more of her; basiclaly all of her right now so he lifted her up and started rushing to inside, closing the door with his wand and went up the stairs to his bedroom.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

((Ooc: Ok... Fade out onto the next morning))

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Sophia woke-up and groaned as the sunlight hit her in the face telling her it was time to get up for another day. Groaning she put the blankets over her head trying to go back to sleep but she knew it was helpless for she knew she couldn't go back to sleep. Opening her eyes slowly she turned to look at Andrian and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled. "Good morning Andrian love."said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. "Last night was amazing love."said Sophia softly smiling as she remembered the events that happend last night. Sophia couldn't believe what happened last night it was all just a dream to her it seemed but it wasn't. "We should probably get up and take a shower and get something to eat, but I honestly don't want to I'm to comfortable!"said Sophia chuckling. She honestly was with herself with Andrian's arms wrapped around her small waist she felt comfortable and safe. As she looked into his eyes she smiled at him and sighed happily to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Andrian woke-up and fluttered his eyes open, he groaned a little bit and started to do a little stretch. He looked around for a few second, looking at the piles of clothes that laid on the ground on the floor of his bedroom. Andrian lifted his head up and rose his eyebrows, then started to turn his head to see who he had slept with. To his dismay he found himself sleeping next to Sophia, who seem still far asleep in his bed. He smiled for a minute and laid back into hos pillow, watching her carefully as she slept. "So it wasn't a dream?" he thought to himself, he was quite glad to be sleeping next to Sophia again, it felt like a lifetime. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," he replied to her, kissing her back softly. He closed his eyes and took his time to take in the kiss before pulling back; his heart jumped a bit as he felt the kiss. "It was an amazing night," he told her, smiling softly at her. "I'm glad to see you here again, i didn't think it was possible," he added quickly and looked at her. Andrian could remember the night clearly in his head, he couldn't belive it had happen. It was the best night of his life, everything from his mind had dissapeared. Now all he cared about was her, not Bell or anything else well his friend and job too but you know. "Let stay a bit longer, i'm too comfortable myself," he laughed, softly and pulled her onto his chest.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Sophia looked at him and nodded. "I know what you mean love, I honeslt didn't think this was possible let alone happen again but I'm glad it did."said Sophia softly. Sophia replayed last night in her head and couldn't help not to smile it was the best night of her life. As he said he was to comfortable as well and pulled her closer to his chest she giggled. "Well... I agree I agree with you there love."said Sophia softly as she rested her head on his chest. It felt so right calling him love again after a life time of not calling him that she felt like she was where she belonged. It felt like she was meant to be with Andrian after being apart for so long but she couldn't believe it was happening. Sighing happily to herself she felt so calm and peaceful in his eyes she almost forgot what it felt like but she liked it. "This feels like all a dream love, are you sure it isn't and I just haven't woke-up yet?"Sophia asked him softly. It all seemed like a dream to Sophia for she couldn't believe this was happening to her but it was and she couldn't be happier. Being with Andrian she felt complete and like all her worries and strees faded away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 am

"I'm glad it happen too, honey," Andrian nodded, he looked at her softly and smiled cheerfully at her. He couldn't believe he was here again with the most beautiful girl in the world. Andrian chuckled softly when she said she agreed with him about being comfortable on the bed. He rose his eyesbrows and looked at her then looked around, to closed his eyes for a bit. Enjoying the feeling of her cool icy skin laying on top of his chest. He didn't want to let this moment go away, he wanted it to go on forever. Andrain rose his eyebrows again and turned around to look at her, listening to her words closely. "Let just say its a dream that came true," he told her, having no idea whatsoever had had just said. It doesn't seem to make sense to him, but he didn't care. Andrian smirked at her and started to pinch her hard but not too hard on the arm. Then stared at her waiting for her reaction.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:53 am

Sophia looked into his deep brown eyes and smiled and then kissed him softly on the lips not wanting to let him go for nothing. Sophia enjoyed being in his strong muscular arms once again, oh god how she missed these arms being around her small waist. Sophia looked at him and nodded. "Yes it did love, and I don't want it to end.'said Sophia softly. As Andrian pinched her she jumped alittle and giggled. "Ok... ok, now I know it's not a dream!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "That was no fair Mr. Potter!"said Sophia softly as she rolled on top of him and pinched his cheeks playfully. "HA! I got you now Mr. Potter, what are you going to do now?"Sophia asked him laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:09 am

Andrian kissed her back, passionately enjoying every kisses on his lips. His heart raced against his chest as she kissed him. He loved the feeling of her lips on his, it never felt so right and he didn't want it to stop. Andrian wrapped his arm around her small waist and contiued to pash her on the lips. He knew, just by the kiss that they were mean't to be that he wasn't going to let her go ever again. Andrian pulled away from her for a second, and smiled. "I don't want to either," he agreed with her and kissed her again. "Nope, definetally not dreaming," he bursted out laughing when she jumped. "No, I think its fair," joked Andrian, laughing as he got rolled on by Sophia who was now sitting on top of him. "Oh, i've got something under my sleeves," said Andrian as he pushed her off him onto the bed beside him and then rolled on top of her. "I win!" he smirked at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top