(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 Empty (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 am

Andrian decided he coudn't live in his own apartment alone anymore, so much stuff in the house reminded him of Bella and all the things they've shared together in the house. The baby talk in the shower, movie night on the couch. All the love they had made in their bedroom. The garden, Mary the maid, what was her name? He forgot her name anyway. So he brought his new apartment down in London away from anything that reminded him of Bell.

It was early in the evening, just about 7:30. The sky was dark blue, he could see a bright line of lights running through all the buildings around him. And cars of people who are all returning home from work. He could see the streaks of light whizzing through the road as cars drove by. Andrian walked casually in his new apartment, walking around with a can of Tuna, without a t-shirt since he had just worked out and was too tired to be bothered to put a shirt on again. He looked out his balcony for a few second and smiled as he enjoyed the view of London and the fresh air around him. It felt so much better now he was away from anything that reminded him of Bell. "Ain't that beautiful, Spots?" he asked his orange pet cat sitting next to him, miowing him for some tuna he was eating. Andrian looked down at him and laughed. "I'm sorry, spots. Ain't I horrible I forgot how much you love tuna," he said bending down to give him some strips of tuna.

http://www.greatinteriordesign.com/contemporary-interior-design/luxury-interior-design-of-the-aquarius-townhouse-in-north-vancouver-british-columbia-canada/#more-2503
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Soph only for now, sorry for double post lol

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

It was 7:00 in the evening and Sophia was fianlly done for the day at St.Mungo's which was a great releif seeing how she been there since six this morning. Walking towards the girls locker room she walked over to her locker with her name on it and opened it and started changing. Once she was changed she walked out of the locker room and said bye to everyone at the counter. Walking out to her car she unlocked it with her beeper and got in. Not really wanting to go home to the empty mansion she wondered what to do. As she thought of an idea she gotten into her car and drove towards Andrian's new apartment

Sophia remembered Andrian telling Sophia he gotten a new apartment so she decided to go pay him a visit seeing how it been forever since she seen him expect at work. It was now 7:30 at night as Sophia drove her mustang over towards Andrian's apartment complex driving through the craziness of the traffic she finally reached the apartment complex. As she walked in she walked down the long corridor she started reading the numbers on the door. "175... 176... 177... 178... ah here we are 179."said Sophia softly to herself. As she knocked on the door she called out softly. "Hello Andrian it's me Sophia, may I please come in?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia was wearing a white designer shirt with a red long sleeve flower top over it with a black mini skirt with black open toe high heels. Her jet black hair was down and wave cascading down the middle of her back.

Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 am

Andrian rose his eyebrows when he heard somebody knocking at his door. He turned around and looked at the door for a few second. "Now who would that be at the door in this time of the day," he spoke to his cat, giving his cat the rest of the tuna, then hopped off and walked his way towards the door. As he made his way to the door, he completely ignored Sophia's voice shouting behind the door. He couldn't hear her over the sounds of music blasting from the tv through the speaker when some song came on. So he couldn't hear her voice enough to remember to put on a shirt like a proper host. He finally reached to the door and slowly open his door wide open so he could see who it was only to find Sophia standing at the door. "Oh, Sophia!" said Andrian his eyes bewilded, feeling quite embrassed for standing in front of her without a shirt. "Hey, how are you. Please come on in," he said, stepping out of the way so she could come in. "Wasn't expecting you to come, sorry i'll go put a shirt on," he said, laughing softly as he waited for her to come in and went off to grab his plain white, v-neck shirt.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 am

Sophia blushed and looked away as Andrian came and answered his door without a shirt on showing off his well tone chest. Swallowing hard she turned her attention back to him and nodded and walked into his apartment and shrugged when he asked how she was. "I been good I guess, just the boring same old me."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded when he said he wasn't expecting her. "Um... yeah, sorry to bug you but I really didn't want to go home to a empty mansion."said Sophia softly. To be honest every since her mother died she had no clue where her father was anymore.

Looking around the place Sophia was amazed how nice it was. "Wow Andrian, you have a nice place here."said Sophia softly as she looked walked over towards the window and looked out it. "So...um, how have you been?"Sophia asked him softly as she torn her attention off the window and looked at him as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. Sophia was feeling alittle nervous being around him which was weird for she was never nervous around him before only when she was in loved in him or liked him. "No that can't be possible, me and Andrian are just friends nothing more."Sophia thought to herself. No matter how much she told herself they were just friends her heart was telling her she loved him more then just a friendsand like a brother but she refused to believe it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:44 am

Andrian felt his cheek burning bright red, from the embrassment of standing in front of her without a t-shirt. "Oh come on Sophia, you are never boring at all," he felt himself smiling in front of her. "But I'm glad your good then," he told her, he continued to smile at her. "Come on in," he beckon her in once again, closing the door behind her as she walked in.  "I should put a shirt on," he repeated, pointing to his bedroom he chuckled, nervously and started to walk off to the bedroom where his t-shirt laid scrunched up on the bed. "Make yourself at home, darling," he said, gesturing to his new house. Then when he had finished putting on his shirt, he stood there at the mirror fixing his shirt so he looked good enough for Sophia. Not that he liked her or anything... does he?. He was quite please that she had decided to visit it had been quite lonely staying home by himself. "No, i'm please you came, beens so lonely by myself, please stay," he walked back into the room where she was, putting both hands on his hip. "Miow!" cried Spot sitting next to him as he said this. "Oh, of course with you too Spots, how can i forget you," he laughed, petting him. 

Andrian looked back up at Sophia when she said she was impressed with his new apartment. "Yeah, you like it? I like it," he grinned at her, looking around his new apartment, enjoying the look of it. "Its quite nice," he told her, laughing as he looked back at her again. Then he looked at the balcony, and began to walk towards it. "Have you seen the balcony?" he asked, walking towards the door and opening it for her. "Its beautiful," he told her, waiting for her to go in before he walked in. "You'll love it!" he added quickly and smiled. To be honest he was feeling quite nervous actually, he still had feeling for her but he was too nervous or scared that she didn't love him back. He refused to like her, he always told himself they were just friend, like a sister thats it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 am

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Thankyou that's sweet of you to say that I'm not boring but you know how I am!"said Sophia softly. Sophia shrugged. "Yeah I guess, if you want to call being lonely good."said Sophia answered back dully. Sophia nodded when he said to make herself at home as he went to put a shirt on. "I was wondering when you were coming back out, I thought you got lost or something for a second!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia smiled and nodded. "Alright I'll stay."said Sophia softly as she walked over towards him and sat down beside him. "You still haven't told me how you been Mr. Potter."said Sophia smiling at him as she poked him playfully.

Sophia smiled when he said he liked his new apartment. "Well... I'm glad you like it, I must say it's very welcoming and cozy."said Sophia softly. As he walked towards the balcony and back at her he asked if she seen the balcony or not. "No I haven't, but from the looks of it looks beautiful."said Sophia softly as she looked out at the balcony. As she seen him open the door she gotten up from her spot and walked out the balcony and gasped. "Oh my gosh Andrian, your right, this is beautiful the view is amazing I love it!"said Sophia softly as the wind rustled through her hair.

As she looked out the balcony at the view she was in awed at how beautiful it was the perfect view to see the sunset that was now setting in the sky. "Wow... have you seen anything so beautiful?"Sophia asked him softly as she tore her eyes away from the view and looked at him. Sophia felt her heart racing against her chest as she looked into his eyes. Sophia loved his eyes she could lost in them for they were so beautiful to him but she'll never admit that. As she looked away from him she looked back at the view before them and smiled.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 am

Andrian waited patiencely as he watched her, carefully as she walked into the beautiful balcony. He could feel his heart racing against his chest as he could smell her perfume as a breeze of air blew her perfume into his nose. Andrian looked away from her for a second, he could feel his heart beating crazy. He clenched his jaw for a moment, closing his eyes for a second. Then he looked back at Sophia, watching her closely as she took the time to look at the beautiful view of London. He leaned against the frame of the glass door, just watching her, thinking if he should ask her out again or not but he didn't know if he wanted to or not but if he did he should make his move now. To his dismay he heard Sophia speaking again, he snapped back to reality and walked towards her slowly. "No, nothing. Its the most beautiful thing in the world" he looked at her, smiling as she looked at him and back to the view. "Except you.." he spoke, standing behind her, he felt his heart beating at their sudden closeness.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 am

Feeling him behind her she turned and looked into Andrian's eyes as her heart raced against her chest she swallowed hard and bit her lip as his cologne hit her nose making her smile. "Aw... that's the sweetest thing I ever heard, but wait expect me you think I'm beautiful?"Sophia asked him softly as she held back tears. "Does he love me, or is he just saying that to be nice?"Sophia asked herself. "Probably just being nice."Sophia thought to herself as she looked away from him for a minute and back at him. "Andrian, I have something I need to tell you and I think now is the time to tell you."said Sophia softly. "Andrian... I still love you, I know crazy right? but I nevered gotten over you no matter how much I wanted to I couldn't."said Sophia softly. "I understand if you don't feel the same way though, but I had to get that off my chest."said Sophia softly as she looked down at the ground. Sophia looked down at her feet with interest as awkward silence filled the air.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 am

<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Andrian wanted so badly to touch her, feel her lips touching his and to hold her in his arms. He stared back, softly into Sophia eyes, her hazel chocholate eyes into his dark brown eyes. Andrian then chuckled softly and smiled back at her, when she. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world," he told her, pausing for a moment. "Weather you believe it or not," he answered. He looked at her, carefully again without moving from his spot. He looked at her l lips, he was yearning to kiss her right now but he stuck here, frozen as if he had been struck with the frozen charm. Then all of a sudden, Andrian rose his eyebows when he ehard his name falling out of her mouth,  he then looked back up at her, staring into her eyes. "What is it?" he asked, listenign to waht she had to say. As he listend to what she had to say he felt as if he heart had lifted into the air, he could feel it dancing around his chest when he ehard what she said. "No, its not crazy," said Andrian lifting her head up by her chin, his eyes sparkled as he stared into her eyes. "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that," he smiled, and chuckled. "Because I love you too."</FONT></P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top