Hello, nice to meet you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello, nice to meet you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello, nice to meet you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, nice to meet you Empty Hello, nice to meet you

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:03 am

Walking down the streets of london had always made Rodgey happy. This day tough, The sidewalks were really filled with many people. It was the time of year when people from all over would go to the big cities and shop their hearts out. He had once taken Aurora shopping for whatever she wanted. that wasnt a good idea. People nearly pumled her into mud.

Now, Rodgey liked walking around just watching as everyone went by. Seeing little kids every once in a while. He was backing up as he looked around and accidentally bumped into some lady. "Oh. Sorry." He said kind of loudly with all of the noise around.

(Soph can either b the one he bumped into or not Very Happy )
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Hello, nice to meet you Empty Re: Hello, nice to meet you

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:38 am

Sophia was shopping around London for some new spring and summer clothes making her way through the crowded street of London with difficulty. London was really a crazy place to be now days with tourist coming around the world to see the Big Ben. Rolling her eyes as some couple took a picture in front of the big ben she felt someone bump into her. As her shopping bags fell out of her hands she bent down to pick them up as she heard the guy apologize. "Oh no it's ok, it's not your fault you know how London it's always crazy."said Sophia chuckling.

As Sophia picked up her shopping bags off the ground she pushed her curly jet black hair out of her eyes. "Are you ok?" Sophia asked him softly wondering if he was. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia softly sticking out her hand for him to shake.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm

"I live close.. And usually its more peaceful and quiet around this part of town. I mean.. Why should everyone be over here? The park is over there and there arent any shops this area unless you want something like a pawn shop or something." Rodgey said smiling. He bent down with her to help her out, just as a guy came up and hearly tripped over him. "What the bloody hell where your going jack a**" Rodgey yelled at the guy before picking up one of the bands and handing it to her.

"Me? Yeah Im fine. Just getting some fresh air. I was hoping to head on over to the park or something and get out of this crowd but everyone is just pushing and shoving. I cant get out of it." Rodgey said chuckling. "Hello sophia. Im Rodger. But.. I hate that name so People call me Rodgey instead. So.. lets just say im Rodgey Rolanders." He said shaking her hand.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

Sophia looked at Rodgey and nodded. "Good thing you live so close, I have to drive like three to five miles in order to get here."said Sophia softly. Sophia shrugged. "I don't get that either, the only thing is here the Big Ben and the cafe on the corner."said Sophia laughing. "Thanks,."said Sophia softly and giggled as Rodgey cussed out a guy. "Sorry that your getting hurt because of me and thankyou once again."said Sophia softly as she put her stuff back in her shopping bags. "How about we go someplace less crowded?"Sophia asked him softly.

As he said he was ok she smiled. "Alright good, I hate people getting hurt because of me it's makes me feel bad."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Rodgey and chuckled. "I know what you mean, it been crazy like this all morning!"said Sophia softly. As he introduce himself she smiled. "Nice to meet you Rodgey.'said Sophia softly shaking his hand. "So what brings you to the busy and packed street of London?'Sophia asked him softly as she let go of his hand. Sophiua figured he had a reason to be here for not many people would be here without a reason.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

"I agree. Living close is good until the major shopping days come around." He said as he nearly fell back from being bumped into pretty hard. "Well. Apperantly a bunch of shops are having sales for a couple of days and everything. People end up going crazy. I remember trying to stop my sister from wanting to go shopping once. We ended up going and I nearly lost her in the crowd." He said chuckling. It was fun that they were standing there in the middle of a random crowd of people. "Its okay. I get hurt even just a bit for no problem at all." He said smiling. "Okay.. On one condition.... You let me help you carry your bags." He chuckled as he said that.

"Well.. Some people are perfectly fine with getting hurt. You just happened to come acrossed someone who gets hurt often and couldnt get hurt any worse then he already has." Rodgey sais softly looking at a guy passing by, who was staring at them. "I love being around london during the crowded times. It reminds me of the good times before my sister went of to school. Reminds me of how she was before she got hit by that car. And how she used to be all happy and now she is upset." He explainced softly.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 am

Sophia nodded. "Ugh... I know, good luck getting home wit the traffic being the way it is!"said Sophia softly looking at the traffic. Sophia looked at Rodgey and laughed when he aid he nearly lost in the crowd. "Yeah that has happened to me and my friends before."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia noticed they were still in the middle of the crowd and giggled. She found it funny that every now and then someone would bump into them or curse at them. Sophia laughed when he said he gets hurt and has no problem with it. "Ok... but don't let them get to you, some people really don't care."said Sophia softly. As he insisted on taking her bags she chuckled. "You really don't have to Rodgey."said Sophia softly.

Sophia listened to his story and frowned. "Well that shouldn't be happening to someone as nice and caring as you."said Sophia softly. As people galred at them Sophia glared back making them stick there noses up at them which made Sophia laugh. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "I have a little sister named Nikki I go shopping with her all the time as well when I can but it been forever since I saw her."said Sophia softly. As he said his sister gotten hit by a car Sophia's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh, is she ok?"Sophia asked him softly hoping that she was. Sophia nodded. "I don't blame her though, if I was hit by a car as well I wouldn't be the same."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top