Hello.... Nice to meet you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello.... Nice to meet you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello.... Nice to meet you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello.... Nice to meet you? Empty Hello.... Nice to meet you?

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:11 am

Ryo walked out to Hogsmeade bored of being inside Hogwarts. He didn't know where he was going exactly, but he knew that he didn't want to be in there anymore. Without many friends he didn't have much reason to be there anyways.

"Hogsmeade is a big place... where should i go first?" he said to himself looking around.

He stood in one place looking from one place to another, indecisive of where to go. There were many people around but no one really noticed that Ryo was there. He stuck to the shadows not wanting to head into direct sunlight. It really sucks when you're confused on where to go he thought. He finally decided to just sit down for a little while until he knew where it was that he wanted to go.

Last edited by Ryo Hiroku on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Hello.... Nice to meet you? Empty Re: Hello.... Nice to meet you?

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 am

Samantha smiled as she passed a couple, not that she was happy for them but because couples usually had alot in their pockets. Samantha put the money in her pocket quickly so that no one saw what she did. Of course using her vampire speed helped too. She then looked around to see who's elses money she could use to get what she wanted. But there wheren't alot of people out that day. "Darn, and I wanted to have some fun too." Samantha frowning at the thought, but then her senses picked up another vampire. She smiled at the thought of a vampire fight. Of course she had had to many vampire fights to not know what to do to start them off. Samantha put a fake flirty smile on her face and headed towards the male vampire. He looked to be about her age. So this would be easy, she just hoped that he wasn't the kind of person that didn't like fighting. Then he would just be no fun at all.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 am

Ryo sensed another vampire earlier but had decided to ignore it. He didn't like having these senses because they always put him on edge. But then he sensed the vampire coming closer and he looked around to see it was female vampire walking toward him. She had i flirty smile on her face which made Ryo be on edge. He wasn't the kind to be fooled easily. She's up to something, i know she is.... he thought , keeping a close watch over her. He didn't say anything to the girl, who seemed to be his age, but just stared at her to see what she would next.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:01 am

Samantha saw the look in his eyes and knew that it was going to be a worthless battle with this one. He was going to be no fun and she hated when people took the fun out of her killing them. Of course her emotions always got the best of her and she never kept it clean and tidy. So she finished walking over to the boy and sat down next to him. "You and I both know that were vampires. I know that we can't be in the sun for very long, and I know a very comfy, dark place that where could get to know each other better." Samantha said in a whisper to keep the other people from hearing their conversation. While talking to him she made sure to keep her long shaved legs and blosoming boobies in view. Most guys couldn't help but fall for the boobies. She then thought of how she would kill him, she couldn't let this one live. The more vampires there where the less people for her to drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 am

Ryo looked at the girl and said nothing for a while. He knew what she was doing but he decided to go along with it. "Hmm..... okay lets go" he said blankly." But first do us all a favor and cover yourself." he added clearly telling her that her charms wouldn't work on him. He looked her over from head to toe. She's an evil vampire... he thought. He hadn't really encountered an evil vampire before. He usually tried to steer clear of vampires. He didn't consider himself one of them, he wanted to be known as a normal human not a blood sucking vampire. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the girl. He waited to see what she would do in respose to what he told her.

Last edited by Ryo Hiroku on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:17 am

Samantha was alittle surprised to see him agree so quickly. But she stood up and waited for him to follow her. Of course she glared at him when he said to cover herself up. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing? I like dressing like this." Samantha said frowning at him for a second then going right back to flirting with him. "Oh I get it you want me to change into something like school clothing? Would that turn you on better, baby?" Samantha said thinking about what kind of school clothes she could poof up. Of course the only school clothes she had was her old Hogwarts clothes. Those wheren't to sexy though, but whatever got him off worked. "The place I have in mind will be around the corner. We'll be alone and it's really dark." Samantha siad thinking about how the dark will help in him not knowing what she will do next.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Ryo stared at the girl with a serious face. "You might like it but there are people who don't like it. he said answering her question."Change into anything besides what you're wearing right now. And no it won't 'turn me on better' I just don't like how you're dressed." he told her frowning. Ryo didn't like it when girls where flirty or seductive with him. He knew that when girls were like that they usually wanted something or they wanted to do something to him. That's why he was always on edge. He had lost faith in mopst people ever since he found out he was vampire. I know she wants something... but what could it be. he thought suspiciously. He just followed the girl to whom he had never really introduced himself to. But he didn't say anything, he just followed her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Samantha frowned and almost growled at this little boy for making her change her clothes. So as asked she changed her clothes. She waved her wand in front of her, making a whole new outfit appear on her. It was a white dress with lillies on it, some white high heels, and her hair up. She smiled at him unhappily, then had him follow her to a nearby alley that no one went down. If needed it was close enough to the forest so they could pop into the forest if needed. Once at the end of the alley she turned and faced him. "Ok here we go. Isn't it pretty?" Samantha asked putting her purse down on the ground but keeping her wand at the ready but still out of site.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

"Sure it is" Ryo said with a sarcastic tone of voice. I can't believe she's a hufflepuff.... he thought staring at her. He had his wand ready in his pocket in case she tried something. Which he knew she would. "One thing.... I never got your name.... so what is it? he asked keeping a close watch on her moves. Anything that seemed hostile and he would take his wand out and shoot a random spell at her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 am

Samantha smiled as he asked her for her name. Of course she hadn't told him her name. She didn't expect him to be around long enough to know her name. "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, my name is Samantha." Samantha said, not giving her last name. If he knew that and he lived after today then he would give it to a ministry person and she would be in big trouble. "Oh I don't give out my last name for security purposes." Samantha said seeing the odd look on his face. She was so use to people asking that she didn't even need them to ask anymore. As she waited for him to take in the information that she gave him, she slowly started walking closer to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top