Nice to meet you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to meet you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to meet you

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to meet you Empty Nice to meet you

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 pm

The crowded area of Great Hall was always a great place to socialize with friends in different houses and years. It was really the only place you could really converse with them, so it was only nature for the place to be loud and bustling. Usually Jonathan would avoid the place at all times and study in his room and enjoy a few snacks in silence. But this time he found himself awkwardly entering the Great Hall feeling rather uncomfortable. Sierra had wanted him to come meet some of her friends since the meet up at Hogmeades didn't go as plan. Well maybe not as they intended it to go, but he would still admit he had a fantastic time. Jonathan follow his instincts and hesitantly walked over to the Slytherin's table to find his girlfriend. He hoped she'd turn up soon so that they could get this over with. Maybe they could just meet up then go some place quiet like the courtyard or the lake.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you Empty Re: Nice to meet you

Post by Sierra Logan Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Sierra smiled when she saw her boyfriend at the Slytherin table. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand and kissed him softly. "Hey baby." Suddenly, the entire hall went quiet and everyone was staring at them. It wasnt every day that a Ravenclaw and a Slytherin sat together for meal, or even started dating. She shrugged and sat down, "Come on. We wont bite. Well they wont. I cant make any promises." She said with a wink.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Jonathan was caught off guard as he felt someone grab one of his free hands. "Hm?" His eyes gaze down at his hand that he found gently held by another. Then slowly his eyes traveled back up and met with the enchanting green eyes that were Sierra's. His lips formed a smile as he was greeted by his girlfriend. "Well hello, darling," he said. He returned the kiss but quickly paused, noticing the stares the two of them were receiving. His nerves faded as he glared at the other wizards and witches.

Jonathan could tell that they were judging and mocking them, it brought a disgust and irritation to him. Who cared about those stupid house stereotypes and abnormalities, Jonathan love Sierra for who she was. Jonathan sat down and joined her at the forest green table. He laughed at he comment about the other Slytherins. He had never got along well with any other Slytherins beside Sierra. Perhaps it was just one of those house disput things. Either way, he wasn't intimidating by them. "You said your friends were planning to come meet us, right?" He asked.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Sierra smiled when he glared at the other students. God, she loved him. She smiled and gave his a hand a quick little squeeze. "I hope they are. Maura may have to watch Ciara again. But I think Calum may come. I'm sorry if they dont." She bit her lip and looked around for a baby stroller or a flash of orange hair. "Where are they?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 pm

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will come sooner or later," he reassured her. Jonathan place a comforting hand on Sierra's shoulder, he could tell she was becoming a bit impatient and anxious. "Dinner just started anyways. I'm sure they will be making their way down here momentarily." Sierra had told him before about her friends Maura and Ryo having just had a baby. He had never really given much thought about having children since he's still so young. Jonathan had heard about Calum as well, he seemed like a good guy too.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 am

"You're gonna love them. And they are gonna love you. I know I do." She smiled without thinking about what she had just said. And then it hit her. She went pale as a sheet of parchment and her eyes got wider than a Owls in a pair of headlights. "Um... I mean.. I..." She didnt know what to say. She just kept stuttering and tripping over her words. She squeaked and hid her face in her arms, blushing from embarrasment.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

Calum gotten a letter from Sierra to meet her at Hogwarts but he didn't know the reason why. Appearing with a pop in Hogsmeade, he walked along with Maura and Ciara. " I wonder why she asked us to come to Hogwarts for?"Calum asked as Maura shrugged. " Only one way to find out. " said Calum as they got a carriage and headed towards Hogwarts. Seeing the castle once again, he smiled.

Getting out he helped Maura out who had Ciara in her arms who was apparently asleep. Heading towards the Great Hall, Calum headed towards the Slytherin table. After not being here in years, the tables were still the same. " Hey Si, nice seeing you again. " said Calum hugging her. He was like a little sister to him, so he was very protective of her.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 am

Maura followed Calum into the Great Hall, but Maura simply blended in just like any other student for she was wearing her old Hufflepuff uniform. It was the one she wore before she was pregnant with Ciara. " I can't believe I can fit back into this!"said Maura honestly but happily. Although she was glad being back in her robe, she missed it. Carrying Ciara, she chuckled as Ciara played with her hair.

Reaching the Slytherin table, she smiled softly at Sierra. " Hey Si."said Maura smiling at her. Seeing a boy bedside her she smiled warmly at him. " Who's this Si?"Maura asked her softly adjusting Ciara carefully in her arms. " I would let you hold her Si, but she fell asleep after she ate. " said Maura chuckling. "But once she wakes up, I'll let you hold her. "said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am

He could not help but laugh at her awkwardly cute stuttering. He wrapped his arm around Sierra's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. "Well I guess I shouldn't get too worked up then," Jonathan said. "I appreciate the compliments though.... You really boost my self esteem, Sierra." Jonathan smiled brightly at her, his cheeks red as cherries. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm glad you're here for me."

Jonathan waited beside her for awhile long until he spotted an older boy that appeared to look just how Sierra had described Calum. He was followed by a pretty girl who he assumed was a graduate as well and probably Maura, considering the dark brown hair and the baby in her hands. It still astonished him how Sierra was friends with such mature and older graduates. It definitely impressed him. Now it was his turn to meet them, so he would be sure to make a great first impression.

He kept quiet and gave Sierra some space as he watched Calum approach them and hug Sierra. His eyes were locked on Calum, studying his movements, his expressions. It was a habit of his to evaluate every new person he encountered. Calum seemed nice, friendly, appeared a tad protective, but definitely loyal. Jonathan would guess he was a Hufflepuff.

Maura on the other hand seemed a tad different. She appeared very gentle and nurturing, but those are the qualities of any mother. She was more challenging to analyze than Calum... But Jonathan didn't dwell on it. He figured him analyzing people was more rude than helpful. Right now, he need to be friendly and say hello, something he wasn't too good at. Socializing wasn't his strong point.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 am

Sierra smiled and kissed Jonathan right before Calum and Maura showed up, "Hey Calum, hi Mars. Hi Ciara." She waved at the sleeping baby and smiled, "I still cant get over how freaking beautiful she is. But the again, whe you have Mars as a mother what do you expect?" She giggled and introduced her boyfriend. "Guys, this is Jonathan, my boyfriend. Jonathan, these are 2 of my best friends, Calum and Maura. And this little bundle of joy is Ciara." She smiled and grbabed Jonathans hand in hers.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top